Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mrsbunny12

Wat a loooooad of old shite ( Cathrine tate nana voice) I don’t get the buying expensive make up when she’s brought stuff from primark wat a waste of money why not buy the kids decent clothes …

• Haha
Reactions: 15

notanothergrammer

Chatty Member
How in the name of all that is decent is this lady a Cleanfluener? or even a home account?? seriously terrible terrible clothes taste and can we just observe the fact she's bought a restaurant and makes a fuck ton and spend a fuck ton on shit yet her house looks like a squatters crack den? what the fuck Jessie sort your priorities luv

Attachments

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She’s loving the WE MOVE today isn’t she? That’s 3 today 😂😂😂😂😂😂

So she shows photos she’s took of branded shoes/slippers (I haven’t a clue what they are 🤣) and an expensive bag and that’s supposed to ‘prove’ something. Geeeeee Jessie you fail on soooooo many levels. Go find a dupe cos that’s all your good for. You could shut us up though and actually purchase these items and then show us yourself wearing them at your restaurants musical extravaganza nights, but no you don’t. You show yourself wearing cheap unethical disposable sweat shop cheap clothes and cheap cosmetics. Why does she need to keep on banging the ‘look how successful I am drum?’
At least she’s entertaining me again !
Come on Jess keep it up 🤪
Debating buying a £12 pvc bag in primark yesterday to ‘resisting’ buying a Valentino bag today. Yeah righto Jessie. Stick with the tat you’re used to!

Oh dear god, it’s miss haversham! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

rMT2309

It’s against covid rules. I’ve reported her - my sister has just cancelled her wedding and lost a lot of money because she wants to be able to dance and so is postponing it ….

• Heart

Homebird44

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

The delivery driver says we move.
Fucking brilliant thread suggestion!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
There won’t have been a £200 shein order, this is all part of her shall I buy a Valentino bag or ugg slippers bollocks. She’ll never mention shein again I bet, that dress will have been the only thing she ordered. If she really did order £200 worth of stuff why would they send one dress on its own?
she may say it all had to go back as the wrong size but we won’t see anything. She’s full of shit.
talking about she got the boots cos they look like her timberlands but she keeps those for beat as they are soooo expensive! She’s so fake. That wallpaper is a disgrace, she hasno shame whatsoever! I thought they were decorating it as they’d had the directional spotlights/pendant light combo fitted? She’s got the worst taste in decor ever. To be happy sitting with someone else’s dated, old fashioned, cheap looking furniture, tatty old bedding and peeling wallpaper and showing it all to her ‘18k followers’ blows my mind.
[/QUOTE]

I remember the first night in my house, the day we moved in. I had spent all evening cleaning, bringing furniture in and making our bed up. I had a quick bath before getting into bed and I remember thinking, somebody else's fanny has been in this bath. The money she wastes on utter shite, she could have paid for a decorator to sort out the bedrooms by now. You can buy carpet on interest free from most stores if you spend over a certain amount. There is no excuse to live like you're in a squat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

alba24

Chatty Member
Get ready for:

hello everyone happy monday, how are you all hope you are well.
What. A. Day. It’s been a manic day and I’m soooo tired. I went to home bargains x3 today so I was soooo busy. I’m so exhausted. Oh did i mention I was tired? And busy?

• Haha

Katlen12

VIP Member
I’m suprised she didn’t manage to steam the manky old wallpaper off the walls, with that steamer 🤮🤪

6C558E45-6D74-42B1-866D-CDDBF8955C86.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Nursty

VIP Member
Her losing her shit at her stories not loading 😂😂😂😂
Fucking calm down love, no one is going to lose any sleep over not seeing what pile of shite you've spunked your husband's money on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Laurst

VIP Member
We won’t see her wonderful fake flowers soon with all the overgrown grass and weeds in the garden 😳😳. I wonder how the ‘special’ tree is doing 😉
I think her Lord Farquaad hair is more disturbing. Why have it cut like that if you're not going to style it properly? She's not styled it properly once since having it done. Yet she's a glam fairy? Who doesn't clean? Why is she necking a non alcoholic shot?

ETA. Whilst on the subject of her hair and her non cleaning, her hair always looks greasy and like it needs a good wash!

• Haha
  • Heart

Runforestrun

VIP Member
“Lots of you have been telling me that Cerave is very harsh”
The very same Cerave that’s formulated espcially for sensitive skin! She’s a fucking liar isn’t she? She has never once mentioned Cerave so how would all her ‘glam squad’ know to message her telling her about it? I love that she’s making out she’s some kind of make up/ skin care expert, with her primark makeup and aldi skincare!! 😂
Why does she think showing stuff for sale in shops is good content?? 🤯

• Haha

Sambuj

Chatty Member
She’s so ridiculous it’s hysterical 🤣🤣🤣
WTF are those glasses 🤣🤣🤣🤣
How disgusting is her car? I’m not talking about the rubbish in it which I admit mines full of (but I don’t have an Instagram cleaning account 😉) the grime is unreal!
She is literally a tattle puppet 🤣🤣🤣
How bizarre her behaviour must be to her ‘followers’ 🤣
We all get people are using her name for probable tax reasons on a couple of businesses but she really does look a prize idiot trying to keep up with this ‘boss lady’ thing 🤣🤣🤣
It’s laughable how she films herself going into a restaurant (let’s face it, it could be any restaurant) and buying a takeaway 🤣🙄
She’s comedy gold she really is (just like her ugly glasses) 🤣 and no Jessie this troll is not jealous of your ridiculously tacky glasses I have several Chanel ones (love a bit of Chanel I’m afraid 😊) however I keep them in their boxes even in the car but maybe they don’t come in boxes from the market where you purchase yours 😳🧐

How about you sit down and shut the fuck up Jessie? Having such a vile angry attitude doesn't make you look any better mate.

View attachment 675265
She looks like some sort of demented rat 🤣

Notatall

I messaged joy of clean and minky expressing my disgust that they choose to send products to promote to Someone who is so aggressive name calls followers for basic observations and who shows threatening behaviour towards her husband and aggressive behaviour towards the public. Eg when she's driving...calling old gentleman geriatrics because she jumped a que. I asked for an acknowledgement reply and I got one. They were looking into who they are using to send these pr products to.

• Heart

AC55

VIP Member
Two things, why would an electrician put dimmable spotlights up but not replace the original on/off switch with a dimmer switch at the same time? Her hair is lovely but she won't be able to maintain that high maintenance bob with her super busy and productive lifestyle! 😂

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
2 questions I need answers to
1) Why don’t you wear one of your bestie SS outfits on opening night (I know, we can all guess the answer to that one) and
2) Who the heck looks after your kids when you’re ‘working’?

Homebird44

VIP Member
“Lots of you have been telling me that Cerave is very harsh”
The very same Cerave that’s formulated espcially for sensitive skin! She’s a fucking liar isn’t she? She has never once mentioned Cerave so how would all her ‘glam squad’ know to message her telling her about it? I love that she’s making out she’s some kind of make up/ skin care expert, with her primark makeup and aldi skincare!! 😂
Why does she think showing stuff for sale in shops is good content?? 🤯
She uses a household scrubbing brush on her face, she's a lunatic.

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I wonder if we’ll be blessed with a shitty bOsS lAdY montage tonight😂😂😂😂
Oh god I hope so! The last one entertained me for ages! The too tight boilersuit, the ridiculous heels, the tottering to and unlocking the ancient Toyota! It was the gift that kept on giving!
Then the soft focus photos in an empty restaurant 😂
You’d think a veteran restauranteur with 3 established places already wouldn’t be nervous and hiding under the covers.

• Haha

YouOkHunx

Last time she bought stationery and stickers she showed her stationery drawer....absolutely bursting at the seams of unopened shit and now she's bought more! She has absolutely no content so resorts to buying stuff so she can film it 🙄🙄

Mrsbunny12

Paperwork…basically she was waiting for him cause she wanted a sesh and he tried to stay out late as possible hoping she was asleep but sadly she was awake so he thought I will give her a few colouring books and tell her it’s for the “business” so he can have some peace

• Haha