Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah the not knowing what day of the week thing… it’s an instahun phenomenon. They’re all at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she saying this afternoon that her primark stories didn’t load? They did. She’s also said we move twice already today. WE MOVE! head 😂

• Haha
happy thurrrsda um what day is it oh I don’t even know Um I’ll be off out I need to go to b n m and see what the hell jessie will bye today but now I need to make my cheap ice coffee late okay everybodddyyyy
bingo for you 🤣
She is a tattle puppet 😂😂
Her content is really 😴🥱😴🥱😴 even I’m getting bored 🙄
It’s literally shopping, coffee, happy whatever bleeping day it is, show of the vintage grimy BMW, greasy hair, I’m a delivery driver I ‘own’ 4 restaurants or husbands doing work stuff. Yawn after yawn. I’m missing the fake flower displays and where’s the cleaning!!! What is it with these people and their non cleaning cleaning accounts!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she keep saying the Primark videos didn't load. I saw her videos of Primark and her going on about the security guard doing his job. Or has she been again and those ones didn't upload?

Reactions: 4
Why does she keep saying the Primark videos didn't load. I saw her videos of Primark and her going on about the security guard doing his job. Or has she been again and those ones didn't upload?
Doesn't matter, it's all good, we move! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is that repost aimed at us tattlers? 😂
She still protests too much. We will NEVER believe she owns those restaurants, we know full well they are in partnership with her husband and Makdad and she has nothing to do with the running of them. She’s the delivery driver and that’s it! Folds napkins and sets tables when there’s no deliveries on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that repost aimed at us tattlers? 😂
She still protests too much. We will NEVER believe she owns those restaurants, we know full well they are in partnership with her husband and Makdad and she has nothing to do with the running of them. She’s the delivery driver and that’s it! Folds napkins and sets tables when there’s no deliveries on 😂
and probably does the washing up!!!!😂

Reactions: 4
So she shows photos she’s took of branded shoes/slippers (I haven’t a clue what they are 🤣) and an expensive bag and that’s supposed to ‘prove’ something. Geeeeee Jessie you fail on soooooo many levels. Go find a dupe cos that’s all your good for. You could shut us up though and actually purchase these items and then show us yourself wearing them at your restaurants musical extravaganza nights, but no you don’t. You show yourself wearing cheap unethical disposable sweat shop cheap clothes and cheap cosmetics. Why does she need to keep on banging the ‘look how successful I am drum?’
At least she’s entertaining me again !
Come on Jess keep it up 🤪

She’s loving the WE MOVE today isn’t she? That’s 3 today 😂😂😂😂😂😂

So she shows photos she’s took of branded shoes/slippers (I haven’t a clue what they are 🤣) and an expensive bag and that’s supposed to ‘prove’ something. Geeeeee Jessie you fail on soooooo many levels. Go find a dupe cos that’s all your good for. You could shut us up though and actually purchase these items and then show us yourself wearing them at your restaurants musical extravaganza nights, but no you don’t. You show yourself wearing cheap unethical disposable sweat shop cheap clothes and cheap cosmetics. Why does she need to keep on banging the ‘look how successful I am drum?’
At least she’s entertaining me again !
Come on Jess keep it up 🤪
Debating buying a £12 pvc bag in primark yesterday to ‘resisting’ buying a Valentino bag today. Yeah righto Jessie. Stick with the tat you’re used to!

Oh dear god, it’s miss haversham! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm not even looking at her dress and boots, I'm looking at the atrocious wallpaper 🤣🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
8100B301-EF3E-4B8E-8319-46CF695B28F8.jpeg

Lol 😂 what a head

Seriously what the duck is she on about with the packaging? Isn’t that how all mail order clothes arrive. She’s so freaking aggressive!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Why's she so vexed about the packaging? All online deliveries look like that? Quick to complain about that aggressively and then show off that wallpaper. Wow. We move.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wtf has she done to her hair? What a bloody disaster after she had it done so nice at the salon.

Reactions: 6
That dress is not good on her and why would she order the rest of the clothes in a small? No way is she a small, and Jessie when you read here, there is nothing wrong with that. Instead of keep spending £200 odd pounds ordering fast fashion/shite clothes every few weeks, buy some wallpaper and sort your house out. Why would you film against that wall?

Reactions: 12
Did the old lady who died in her house leave that frock in the wardrobe? It's bloody awful! She'd have been better off dressing herself in the packaging she was so angry about! 😂
and what was that "Piss off I'm not coming into work today" rant all about? It was almost as awful as her wallpaper! We move.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.