Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jessie no one cares bout you your a narcissist your house looks like something out of the Rocky horror show your husband has so many restaurants and is considering money heist so he can escape from your greasy ball hair your kids are probably fed up of what could of been an extra play room. Where you made it narnia do you ever cook ? Oh yeh re cooked food please allow your self afsana we know your name ain’t jessie stop cat fishing anyone can see you buy bots because of half your followers lists are fake - you have no friends in real life !

Reactions: 4
Who has spot lights put in and leaves the ceiling hanging light??!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
All that stuff she bought from Tesco (grinch brand)... where are they? She’s had that duvet set on for months now.

And who the heck puts spotlights in the bedroom. I always thought it was a kitchen thing, no?
Or, perhaps a few spotlights if you like that sort of thing in your bedroom but to have that many?

The room is hideous.

Reactions: 11
Is it just me, but why would you have spotlights fitted in your bedroom, but keep the original light hanging and just move it to a different place on the ceiling?
Surely you wouldn't need that if you've got spotlights? It looks so odd. Mind you, she's just odd herself so.....🤷🤷
And buy a new quilt set will you Jessie boss lady, that blue cover is horrid. Serious teenage boy vibes in the 1980s, so out of date.

Makdad has a live on his fb. She's on her phone doing nothing again.
As a customer, the constant phones out filming everyone would put me off. I honestly couldn't do with it whilst I'm relaxing eating and drinking. Very intrusive and off putting imo. 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
So she shared a TikTok about being a runaway bride, and now this morning "the boy did good" because he's left money for her to get that greaseball hair sorted out. Maybe he reads here Jessie?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think that’s lovely what her husband did (if he really did it) but she doesn’t seem slightly remorseful regarding the way she talks about him on Instagram. Two things I’m wondering though, he got an appointment really quickly and whose looking after the boys 🤔

I think that’s lovely what her husband did (if he really did it) but she doesn’t seem slightly remorseful regarding the way she talks about him on Instagram. Two things I’m wondering though, he got an appointment really quickly and whose looking after the boys 🤔
Plus leaving her money by the kettle?? Why would he need to, according to her she has his credit card in her purse at all times!

Wonder who’s doing deliveries while she’s out today? 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
At least she has had her greasy lanky barnet washed today ...she is still a vile bleep tho

• Haha
Reactions: 10
hahahaha I only mentioned about her hair yesterday and how she needed a good cut! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Two things, why would an electrician put dimmable spotlights up but not replace the original on/off switch with a dimmer switch at the same time? Her hair is lovely but she won't be able to maintain that high maintenance bob with her super busy and productive lifestyle! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That amount of primark bags.... is... disgusting.

will she actually wear any of it this time?!

Reactions: 7
I dunno Jessie, the amount of money she spends on cheap, fast fashion and cheap skincare she could actually save herself money in the long run, and dare I say it sort out that house!!
It’s just gross and obscene.

her hair looks nice though I’ll give the creature that.

Hair look lovely! She’s such a pretty lady such a shame she acts like she does. I wanna see the shite she’s brought 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Her hair is stunning. She’s still awful, and she’ll never get it like that again. It was so fake getting isa to say she was beautiful again.
All those bags! Does she think that’s impressive? It’ll just be more boring shite like she always buys. She’s never got anything nice on has she? And all that SS ITS stuff definitely went back, she’s on insta every single day and none of its been seen since the ‘haul reveal’, apart from the too small boiler suit though obviously!

Reactions: 10
Be full of £2.50 live laugh love t shirts with "good bum coverage" so cuuuute, I love that!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Given that there were 7 Primark bags, I reckon Boss Man left her £15 🤣 🤣
We move!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.