Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re not her restaurants. Her name must be on them just for legal reasons. She’s lying. She’s told instagram that they’re hers so she has to follow through with the lie. Someone needs to message this Makdad on hi facebook page. And maybe tell him to watch her stories and what she says about him and his wife. That will give her real anxiety.

Reactions: 10
How irresponsible having live singers in the way as food is being served. Everyone ontop of each other..the singers were In the way as was jessie filming. I hope one of them people were sent from the local council to see how a new business adheres to covid rules.

Reactions: 10
I'll echo what people have said above about the singing and dancing at the restaurant. Totally irresponsible. But who on earth is that woman on her stories this morning bleating on about Jessie opening her fourth restaurant? Wow. Nauseating stuff.

Reactions: 9
So cringe to repost them all too. "Look at me, I've got internet friends" 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would love to know the truth about the restaurants. She must be involved in some way, she has the keys and was strutting about, her husband (v handsome BTW wasted on her) was dressed up and looked like an owner on an opening night. Maybe the names on the invite are the managers and her husband owns them. I think the extent of her ownership is in name only, but she's clearly not just a waitress. It's not as she makes it out to be though. :unsure:

Reactions: 5
You would think there were no covid rules left in place! Why was she not wearing a mask, a lot of the staff didn't seem to be. Does the singer (who was moving around the restaurant quite freely) not need to wear a mask. Customers (very loosely used, as the food was free), weren't wearing masks away from the tables. I am so irrate about it, they shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

Reactions: 12
She's trying to catch up on sleep? Didn't she leave early and let everyone else clear up?

Her kid is there. Look after him and give your husband a lay in.

You would think there were no covid rules left in place! Why was she not wearing a mask, a lot of the staff didn't seem to be. Does the singer (who was moving around the restaurant quite freely) not need to wear a mask. Customers (very loosely used, as the food was free), weren't wearing masks away from the tables. I am so irrate about it, they shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.
So true!!

Reactions: 2
You aren't allowed to do that for a wedding of related or close friend guests that you've probably been spending time with more over the last few weeks, yet no problem with a mass of strangers dancing over each other and them dancing themselves or hovering near tables unmasked. Whether or not these measures would change much if there was a COVID outbreak, who knows, but it's the rules for hospitality venues to be open. Given she seemingly owns another 3, it's not like you can blame it on naivety as a first time restaranuteur as you'd have been watching for what rules you have to comply by to stop environmental health/trading standards closing you or fining you, so there really is no reason for them to be behaving like that. You didn't want masks and wanted dancing should have delayed for a few more weeks!

The live on mekdad’s fb has been deleted from last night? Just went to watch and it’s not there

Reactions: 1
They were both in bed earlier with Isa in between them. As someone else pointed out, she came home early with sore feet. Why did she have to go back to bed??
And I was right, she did have a t shirt on, it was one she got in a supermarket sale a few weeks ago!

The live on mekdad’s fb has been deleted from last night? Just went to watch and it’s not there
They have!! There were 3 on there last night. Have they been deleted on her Husbands fb too?
ETA still all on her husbands fb

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The arse licker on her stories congratulating her and going on about her "4th restaurant".
Nah mate. Get a bleeping life instead of crawling up someone's backside. Someone who you don't even know. Someone who lies and has tit coming from her mouth every time she opens it.
What a smug witch too whoever that was doing that story.

Reactions: 12
Managed to find out how and reported them for last night's shenanigans. Have got the video clips too to back it up. I was fuming!

Reactions: 16
Managed to find out how and reported them for last night's shenanigans. Have got the video clips too to back it up. I was fuming!
Well done you 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I don’t know if they’re in an area where the Delta variant is currently but regardless they broke the current covid rules. It was ridiculous all the singing and dancing and general wandering around! Wonder if they had track and trace facility?
She will be off round all the bloody shops again soon too 🤬

Reactions: 6
Probably been told by snakes it's all on here and is shitting himself that he's gonna be in it up to his neck by flouting the Covid rules so blatantly. Hiding the evidence but Tattle always has it backed up!!! 😂😂😂

The arse licker on her stories congratulating her and going on about her "4th restaurant".
Nah mate. Get a bleeping life instead of crawling up someone's backside. Someone who you don't even know. Someone who lies and has tit coming from her mouth every time she opens it.
What a smug witch too whoever that was doing that story.
Is that Charlotte? She has her own well deserved thread on tattle now, annoying over animated bleep.

Reactions: 5
I went on line and found the police uk website and there is a form for reporting such incidents related to Covid law breaking. I had an email to let me know complaint recieved and an email with ref number saying it has been passed to local police to investigate. I’m sure nothing will come of it but it was blatant ignorance on their part.
I might make a compliant to their local environmental health officer too. Twats all of them

Reactions: 11
Lots of positive reviews on the restaurants fb page for last night , clearly all are covid rule flaunters.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.