Glam Fairy Cleans #2 Glam Fairy not clean, just mean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations Jessie on a second thread, you’re still mean.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
People on her husbands fb page congratulated them saying welcome to the homeowners club...so her house must me bought but her flat wasn't..so how can she be renting it out to the relatives she always slates?.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
People on her husbands fb page congratulated them saying welcome to the homeowners club...so her house must me bought but her flat wasn't..so how can she be renting it out to the relatives she always slates?.
She is full of lies. Trying to appear uber wealthy but failing and just looks like joke who needs help

Reactions: 14
She is full of lies. Trying to appear uber wealthy but failing and just looks like joke who needs help
She said on her stories weeks ago, that she has businesses and her own money. She was moaning on about people moaning at her for spending her husbands money, which she said, I will spend it if I want, which contradicted what she had already said about her own credit cards. Pay in cash love, if you have to live off plastic, I hope you can afford to pay it off.

Reactions: 12
Christ she is vile. Also when she said 'Sleep is for p............s' is that not a homophobic slur?? And are they net curtains she has at the kitchen window? Her house looks as if it could do with a good clean :sick:

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s got loads of house work to do today so I imagine lots of great cleaning content coming our way 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her stories aggravate the life out of me. So glitchy. I'm sure she's so arrogant she does it on purpose. 😂

• Haha
I must admit before I found tattle I would probably take what people post on Instagram as gospel. Obviously I knew that influencers were less than honest but normal people I didn’t think they would have any reason to lie. But now I seen glam fairy’s account I can definitely see that Instagram is not real at all. She definitely didn’t have any friends come over yesterday and go shopping in primark. I don’t think she even has real friends. Where are the pictures? This is the woman who films every single shopping trip but not this one. I understand if her friends don’t want to be on her Instagram but she could have at least just shown the shop. Also where is her haul? She’s always desperate to show off a haul. I also don’t believe she had friends over for dinner yesterday. If she did I bet there were her husbands friends. And as for the hauls that she does show I 100% believe she takes them back for a refund after she’s shown them. There is no way she has that much space for that much clothes. She buy stuff daily her house must be bursting at the seams. It’s sad that this is the kind of culture hinch is encouraging. If she’s not returning the stuff I think she’s very much in debt. It’s such a sad way to live. Hinch is a millionaire. £100 to her is literally nothing. How her Hinchers think they can keep up with her spending is ridiculous.

Reactions: 22
Shes exhausted but at around 8pm she posted the "and relax" post yet said this morning it was a late one. And yesterday she cleaned the house from top to bottom...unless her friends are 5 years old and run riot I can't see why she would have so much cleaning to do.

Even her toilet paper looks like it was left there by the previous home owners.. nothing looks new and fresh😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Pmsl so she's lost half her garden!! That's what happens when you use plants made out of cloth and not real plants. Dick head

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That post about trolls being bullshitters she wants to take a look in the mirror, she's the only bullshitter I see 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Every day this woman is getting more and more on my nerves. As if she's calling these people names for being nasty or having a difference of option and we have all seen first hand this nasty piece of work in action whether that be her husband her in laws people on the road that poor elderly gent in sainsburys ( that really boiled my piss) her homaphobic rants calling names and people who have a different view to her. I would love someone to get in touch with her inlaws or husband who is easily reachable on fb and get them to watch her in action. If her bubs watch her surely they can agree that her actions are not right and I think they should stop interacting with her. Shes violent..ageist..calls people horrid names breaks the law..has broken covid rules all along and her husband pleads with people to stay home on his fb. You couldn't make it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.