Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she walking around boots filming and showing what they have in there?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Out shopping again! Who really wants see the shelves of any shop via her phone when they can go and see for themselves?

Reactions: 10
I might message her, see if she can pop into Sports Direct and show me what football boots they have in there, save me going myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Lots of you have been telling me that Cerave is very harsh”
The very same Cerave that’s formulated espcially for sensitive skin! She’s a bleeping liar isn’t she? She has never once mentioned Cerave so how would all her ‘glam squad’ know to message her telling her about it? I love that she’s making out she’s some kind of make up/ skin care expert, with her primark makeup and aldi skincare!! 😂
Why does she think showing stuff for sale in shops is good content?? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The very same Cerave that’s formulated espcially for sensitive skin! She’s a bleeping liar isn’t she? She has never once mentioned Cerave so how would all her ‘glam squad’ know to message her telling her about it? I love that she’s making out she’s some kind of make up/ skin care expert, with her primark makeup and aldi skincare!! 😂
She uses a household scrubbing brush on her face, she's a lunatic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cerave is great stuff but probs out of her price range haha 😂

Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t get the point of her doing these “shop tours”.. most influencers tend to share products they already use and love or try specific products everyone is raving about not just showing you what’s available! It goes to show she doesn’t really have a skincare regime as she is constantly buying a million different products to “try” so she’s using whatever she feels like on the day so has no idea what works and what doesn’t. Also not to be a complete skincare snob but there’s a reason why all these dupes she loves are a fraction of the price, the packaging is about all that is the same. If you just got one decent product instead of the 20 cheap ones you might actually have some decent content, but that wouldn’t feed your spending habit now would it…..

Reactions: 12
Her sunglasses are awful. Like something Jedward would wear. And there's nothing glam or clean about them either.

• Haha
I honestly don’t get the point of her doing these “shop tours”.. most influencers tend to share products they already use and love or try specific products everyone is raving about not just showing you what’s available! It goes to show she doesn’t really have a skincare regime as she is constantly buying a million different products to “try” so she’s using whatever she feels like on the day so has no idea what works and what doesn’t. Also not to be a complete skincare snob but there’s a reason why all these dupes she loves are a fraction of the price, the packaging is about all that is the same. If you just got one decent product instead of the 20 cheap ones you might actually have some decent content, but that wouldn’t feed your spending habit now would it…..
Exactly this! Just because something has similar packaging to another brand doesn’t make it a ‘dupe’ as the product itself will be completely different. There’s also no way she has all those ‘selections’ in all those different ranges. With all the products she absolutely loves she must use 5 different products every single night.

Reactions: 5
Exactly this! Just because something has similar packaging to another brand doesn’t make it a ‘dupe’ as the product itself will be completely different. There’s also no way she has all those ‘selections’ in all those different ranges. With all the products she absolutely loves she must use 5 different products every single night.
I know some people enjoy the whole skincare routine but since i discovered Skin+Me subscription my skincare is 3 products - My prescription Skin+Me at night, then morning moisturiser (followed by make up) and a spray of sunscreen. My skin is now clear and glowing and no faffing.

When you use loads of different stuff how do you really know what's working? Skin care often takes weeks to see results.

Reactions: 7
I know some people enjoy the whole skincare routine but since i discovered Skin+Me subscription my skincare is 3 products - My prescription Skin+Me at night, then morning moisturiser (followed by make up) and a spray of sunscreen. My skin is now clear and glowing and no faffing.

When you use loads of different stuff how do you really know what's working? Skin care often takes weeks to see results.
Exactly. I’ve got rosacea so have tried so many brands over the years. I’m now using cerave, which funnily enough is not harsh in the slightest on my extremely sensitive skin! 😂

Reactions: 8
late to the thread and her story’s but she didn’t know you could get bioderma in UK and assumed it was available in america only 🤦🏻‍♀️ does she not actually know anything?! i’ve used bioderma for about 3 years if not longer and always got it from boots - for someone apparently “up to date” on her skincare she is shocking when it comes to non aldi skincare information!!

Reactions: 10
Yes to everything you’ve all mentioned! It’s just utter nonsense and another reason it boils my piss is that it’s so god damn wasteful!!! There’s no way she’s using all those products before the use by dates and all those plastic pots and tubs for things she uses once or will go in the bin.

Reactions: 8
The skin care she uses makes my skin crawl. Not bashing cheep skin care but you need to stick with 1 type for atleast 6 weeks to know if its working or not. Not mix and match. It won't be doing anything for her skin. She may aswel just whack some E45 on

The skin care she uses makes my skin crawl. Not bashing cheep skin care but you need to stick with 1 type for atleast 6 weeks to know if its working or not. Not mix and match. It won't be doing anything for her skin. She may aswel just whack some E45 on
Personally I think she just throws good money after bad, buying everything and anything because she seems to have a never ending pot of money. Like you said, a good skin care regime takes a good while to perfect but with her it's easy come easy go.

Reactions: 7
Why did she seem surprised at what was in the bag?
Only £4, only £2 etc soon adds up, but she could probably buy better stuff and more suited to her skin type if she went for quality over quantity. As she’s so knowledgeable I’m assuming she knows all this products have a shelf life. Opening them and just using a bit here and there is false economy. But obviously she’s glam fairy so she must know all this 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.