Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her behaviour about being shattered after last night...saying how nervous she was ect tells me she's new to this game. Any person with established business would be used to it all..the lack of sleep being an evening business. She is such a bs.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just rewatched the stories and you have to go watch the ones where the bloke is singing shotgun, she’s trying to sing along but literally only knows the word ‘shotgun’ 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Grim fanny is very quiet today which is very unusual 🙈
I'm just about to put the same thing. I hope she's been exposed to her family and in laws and they now know that because of her lies and her other life she leads on the gram its for a company that isn't hers into trouble because they will be getting fined for sure. How many have reported her just from this thread. If she wasn't such an arrogant nasty woman then I'm sure people would have thought it but not actually reported. That's social media for you Jessie.

Reactions: 12
I'm just about to put the same thing. I hope she's been exposed to her family and in laws and they now know that because of her lies and her other life she leads on the gram its for a company that isn't hers into trouble because they will be getting fined for sure. How many have reported her just from this thread. If she wasn't such an arrogant nasty woman then I'm sure people would have thought it but not actually reported. That's social media for you Jessie.
Nail on the head there with ‘arrogant nasty woman’

She probably wants to put a ‘woe me being trolled’ post as we all know she reads here 👋 however she’s a bit stuck being that she HAS broken the law along with her ‘partners’ 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
We shall have to see if we get a good evening glam squad, happy Thursday, how are you all, hope you’ve had a good day, I’m so tired 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did the huns save her anything to buy off of the bubs latest ITS range? Is she sulking? Is that why she's been silent since this morning? 😂

• Haha
Do you think she’s sitting on her granny sofa thinking ‘oh duck, what have I done’ ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Many glam fairy is more “gram fairy” when it’s a busy night of u catch my drift….

• Haha
It's so funny that she obviously reads all this and must have had a heart attack knowing people were reporting the resutrant and called around telling everyone to delete evidence 🤣 Karma

• Haha
Her last stories. Don’t she chat absolute shite. How many times did she repeat herself about having food and doing paperwork ….really?? Productive day sleeping yeah love that makes proper sense!!

So... one night at the restaurant just like her first bOsS lAdY montage and that’s it?

I’m pretty sure most restaurants open 7 days a week but hey what do I know, I’ve only been in the hospitality and catering industry for over 10 years!

Reactions: 8
Spoke to trading standards who informed me they have had several reports and out attending the restaurant tomorrow knock knock jessie ! How many times could she say um

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I reported on the police website. Got an email this morning saying its under met police and she has given them all the details and evidence and they will be sending a force to deal with the situation 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope they get into a whole load of trouble for clearly flouting the rules and guidelines for Covid at the restaurant on Wednesday night! Who do they think they are? While I feel sorry for her husband because she's a harpie, he is as much to blame as her on this as are the other staff! I really hope the authorities take all the complaints seriously.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.