Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is absolutely vile, her house is disgusting and she thinks it’s like a big mansion in Essex, she never ever takes her kids to a park, play place, cinema or similar were they can just be kids, kick a football, get an ice cream, take a picnic, Jesus do anything but take them to bleeping home bargains or B&M,

Hubby is never home and I honestly do not blame him, poor fella, all the tit she buys is just that, no consistent colour scheme for when they “renovate”, as for the calling out that girls account she’s only made herself look more of a bleep than she was before.......phew glad I got that of my titties❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine the
Wish someone would book a table and go have a chat with the staff 😆
If I lived near to their I would certainly go for the laugh. Still at least I’m near to a post box where I can post pictures of screen shots to her neighbours showing them how their neighbour takes pictures of them in their private garden and then ridicules them on Instagram. I flung in one to of her flipping the bird just to make sure they know how ‘nice and glam’ she really is!!
maybe I shouldn’t of done it but I couldn’t bloody help myself after how she behaves to people. 😳😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Mwahahahaha been snooping on here again Jessie?!!! You need to tone down that dreadful vile attitude. It certainly won't get you anywhere. If you do "own" the restaurants as you say, then I'd hate to be that customer that has a complaint for whatever reason. They would be in for a real treat with that cocky temper and the stamping of feet. Childish twit. Doesn't look great on the business to be honest. I certainly wouldn't want to go there for a meal as her potty mouth would put me right off.

Reactions: 10
She’s only made me think she owns the restaurant even less now with that pathetic post 😂😂 do one Jessie you are an embarrassment to your family.

Reactions: 11
It’s so obvious she’s directing all these snarky posts at tattle. Her ‘real’ followers must be so confused as to where she’s heard these rumours 😂

1626559364421.gif

what her heh heh fake laugh reminds me of

• Haha
How does she even think - he wanted it, i didn’t want it but gave in and did it so i’m now doing paperwork funny?!? prob just me but how/why did she even think that was funny!
I’m possibly over reacting as it’s her but urghh she has no bleeping brain cells!

Reactions: 5
What the hell kind of paperwork takes almost 3 hours to do? And why would you want to start it at midnight?

How does she even think - he wanted it, i didn’t want it but gave in and did it so i’m now doing paperwork funny?!? prob just me but how/why did she even think that was funny!
I’m possibly over reacting as it’s her but urghh she has no bleeping brain cells!
She’s trying to be funny and insinuating that her hubby want ‘it’ so she gave in but SURPRISE it’s not really sex, it’s paperwork! Hilarious 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 7
What the hell kind of paperwork takes almost 3 hours to do? And why would you want to start it at midnight?

She’s trying to be funny and insinuating that her hubby want ‘it’ so she gave in but SURPRISE it’s not really sex, it’s paperwork! Hilarious 🙄
She's not even remotely funny is she. Just desperate for the engagement and her followers to crawl up her arse saying she's the funniest person ever. Childish twit.

Reactions: 8
Paperwork…basically she was waiting for him cause she wanted a sesh and he tried to stay out late as possible hoping she was asleep but sadly she was awake so he thought I will give her a few colouring books and tell her it’s for the “business” so he can have some peace

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg she’s having a bbq with “friends” well now it’s “a friend”…..wat ya done Jessie bribed her with a discount voucher for one of ur 4 restaurants 😂😂😂

• Haha
She always claims to be doing ‘paperwork’ at ridiculous times of night when he comes in from work.

There is nothing so urgent that it can’t be done during the day, it’s not like she works.

She always stays up till these hours in the morning too and then wonders why she’s tired when he son wakes her up at a normal time. Paperwork just makes her sound important when really she’s sat on her arse eating crap all night.

Reactions: 6
Yes, a long black dress with black coverup is the perfect outfit for a BBQ in your back garden in weather that’s hotter than hell!! 🙄
Surely shorts and a t shirt would be a better option? Or one of your BFF Staceys sun dresses you bought maybe? 🤔
I wonder when they're going to decorate? That could be a lovely house.

Reactions: 4
I wonder when they're going to decorate? That could be a lovely house.
She reckons they have planning permission in to knock walls down and an attic conversion etc. She’s already bought bathroom accessories for the bathroom that doesn’t even exist yet!

Reactions: 8
Why do all her clothes look like she’s pulled them out of a dusty suitcase for the occasion when she’s constantly buying new items online 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So 2 hours ago she was getting ready for a bbq with some friends sorry friend, then 45 mins ago shes plonked on the sofa with the 3yr old. Hardly had time to heat the bbq never mind cook and eat. I call BS jessie, once again!

Reactions: 10
His on his laptop. Was it an arranged marriage did someone say? Put his reading the small print see if he can get a refund or replacement

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.