Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dotty10

Yes Jessie you’re so right the pen and change definitely ruins your little display.. not the skanky nets! Stop trying to glitter a turd and just buy some paint! Jesus wept!!!

Reactions: 16

Nursty

VIP Member
Answering the phone for the takeaways "hello every buddy. How are you? Hope you're good. What would you like to order? Oh I'm so so tired, can't deliver that tonight. We move"

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Runforestrun

VIP Member
[
Morning Everbuddddyyyy happy (roll eyes to look confused) Monday....is it Monday?

Just seen Stacey Solomon's latest grid post and cannot believe someone as aggressive as our clean "fairy" would write something so stomach churningly sweet to someone she doesn't know. Wowzers.
She’s still trying to spin the ‘my friend Stacey’ isn’t she? 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

AC55

VIP Member
Some of the comments on her latest post say nothing more than @mrshinchhome and @staceysolomon
Have these half wits got some kind of affliction? what are they hoping to achieve? do they think those two ghastly individuals are actually going to comment on the new hair style of a foul mouthed, vicious nobody? What is wrong with people?

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Makdad coming up with the goods on his lives again. She’s basically there cos she can’t bear to miss out on anything, not for any other reason. Funny how she’s all dolled up tonight but was rough as bulls last night ‘at work’. Must not be doing takeaways when there’s theme nights.
Is it just me that thinks this is my idea of hell? Going for a meal with a terrible pub singer slaughtering some of the best songs ever written?! 🙈🤯

Attachments

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I thought she'd been punched at first glance. Thought she'd delivered the totally wrong order to a customer and had got a punch in the face for it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210809-211049_Instagram.jpg

• Haha

Nursty

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210808-144354~2.png
got to go to tesco to get some "work stuff" Petrol is it, so you can do your deliveries tonight? 🤣🤣

• Haha

Biscuit_thief

I really feel like she’s trying to be someone else at the moment, the way she talks and that irritating whispery laugh she does after everything she says.
And making out that she’ll miss Isa when he goes to nursery when all she does is complain about him!!

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
She is a vile piece of shit , waving her kids off saying dont come home for hours, this cunt crying fake tears over baby Azalea she doesnt deserve her husbands and kids.

Betterwithmakeup

so they aren’t morons anymore? they are a good team behind her? including her husband? something tells me she may have very much been found out…

Laurst

VIP Member
"Blow island" wasn't on last night Jessie, but love island was. Why use captions when they always say something else to what you intend them to say?

Most of my comments are about her hair, but as a "glam fairy" I would expect her to have a clue. She doesn't. You need to wash and style it Jessie, not slick it back like one of the T Birds from Grease. It's not a vibe. We move.

• Haha

Laurst

VIP Member
I still cannot believe this woman has the sheer front to call herself glam. She's had one thumb nail painted all week? I'm no fan of Mrs Hinch by any means, but she is, at least, glam looking....jeez

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Was there really any need for all that tat in that haul? Most of it was just unnecessary crap. Fucking hell, it just seems to rain money in her house. About 200 quid on the SHEIN order and god knows what on that tat shop.
She haemorrhages cash like it's going out of fashion.
Yet does fuck all in the house like decorating or buying a new bed set. That god awful wank stain of a blue quilt needs to go in the bin.

Thread suggestion:

The delivery driver says we move.

Thread suggestion:

The delivery driver says we move.
[/QUOTE]
Fucking brilliant thread suggestion!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
There won’t have been a £200 shein order, this is all part of her shall I buy a Valentino bag or ugg slippers bollocks. She’ll never mention shein again I bet, that dress will have been the only thing she ordered. If she really did order £200 worth of stuff why would they send one dress on its own?
she may say it all had to go back as the wrong size but we won’t see anything. She’s full of shit.
talking about she got the boots cos they look like her timberlands but she keeps those for beat as they are soooo expensive! She’s so fake. That wallpaper is a disgrace, she hasno shame whatsoever! I thought they were decorating it as they’d had the directional spotlights/pendant light combo fitted? She’s got the worst taste in decor ever. To be happy sitting with someone else’s dated, old fashioned, cheap looking furniture, tatty old bedding and peeling wallpaper and showing it all to her ‘18k followers’ blows my mind.