Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Fendi sunglasses are šŸ¤® they look straight out of a Jennifer Lopez video circa 2001!

Reactions: 9
I manage A bleeping busy restaurant, one thatā€™s actually open for lunch. And I order our first aid equipment through a catering supply company because legally you have to have certain things, like burn gel and eye wash. Iā€™m not just casually swinging past boots to get plasters (which legally have to be blue in case they come to off in the food being prepared) sheā€™s an absolute con artist.

Reactions: 19
ā€œWats going on with my hairā€ I like the random curls but 10 points wats going onā€

erm Jessie you have brushed it into a ponytail and curled the endsā€¦..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's at the restaurant with her husband. Who is caring for the children?
It baffles me how they seem to have lots of money to renovate restaurants but their house is in dire need of decorating and bringing out of the 1970's

Reactions: 13
She is off her trolley.

Jessie, stop with the walking into random places and claiming them as your restaurants tit. That is just weird AF.

Jeez. Nobody says that. We believe the facts are that you may not own them, rather you are just the bottle washer/waitress or manager blah blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is off her trolley.

Jessie, stop with the walking into random places and claiming them as your restaurants tit. That is just weird AF.

Jeez. Nobody says that. We believe the facts are that you may not own them, rather you are just the bottle washer/waitress or manager blah blah.

View attachment 674982
View attachment 674983
Her followers are going to think she is loopy loo keep going on about her fake restaurants and just walking in. Jessie, when you read here you are making yourself look like a right head, you aren't getting one up on us by keep saying it, you are just making yourself look like a massive twit!!!!!!

Reactions: 14
Christ sheā€™s bought another load of stuff again today. How can she ABsoLuTelY LoVe everything??
Has anyone noticed she keeps throwing this phrase in, ā€˜we moveā€™ wtf does that even mean??
I 100% think sheā€™s copying someone else with this ā€˜we moveā€™ thing! I just donā€™t know who it is!

Reactions: 5
I 100% think sheā€™s copying someone else with this ā€˜we moveā€™ thing! I just donā€™t know who it is!
Is it not Mario? Was he not saying we move on? Or was his we rise up?
I can kind of understand we move on as a phrase, but we move doesnā€™t even make sense.

give the bleeping random restaurant tit a rest eh love. No one has said they donā€™t exist, we just know that you donā€™t own them.
but I have to say itā€™s nice to finally see number2 as Iā€™ve mentioned it a few times.
what crappy trades people have they in that a Reno has taken well over a year and still not finished??

Reactions: 9
Restaurant no 2 prove it jessie
..you havent proven no 4 yet you spend so much money on cheap tit for being a boss lady ...keep going jessie you fake conniving bleep

Reactions: 10
Did anyone notoce she said its Tuesday? So obviously pre recorded and posted today to make her seem busy šŸ¤£ So sad

Reactions: 5
How about you sit down and shut the duck up Jessie? Having such a vile angry attitude doesn't make you look any better mate.

Screenshot_20210722-235032_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
ā€˜Fake restaurant no2ā€™

Nobody is saying theyā€™re fake! Weā€™re saying you donā€™t own them. YOUR HUSBAND DOES! You might have your name somewhere on the papers but you are no BOSS LADY when your husband does all the hard work.

Calm your tit! Absolute weirdo. My husband could own a property and I can easily say itā€™s mine.

Youā€™ve blocked your husband so he canā€™t see what youā€™re saying.

Who are the investigators of this group? Can someone please enlighten her family whatā€™s sheā€™s like on Instagram. Screen record and send!

Tomorrow weā€™ll be hearing the same ā€œiā€™ve had a super productive day.ā€ Just driving to the restaurants for content. I think you need to change your insta name love.

Sheā€™s so ridiculous itā€™s hysterical šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
WTF are those glasses šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
How disgusting is her car? Iā€™m not talking about the rubbish in it which I admit mines full of (but I donā€™t have an Instagram cleaning account šŸ˜‰) the grime is unreal!
She is literally a tattle puppet šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
How bizarre her behaviour must be to her ā€˜followersā€™ šŸ¤£
We all get people are using her name for probable tax reasons on a couple of businesses but she really does look a prize idiot trying to keep up with this ā€˜boss ladyā€™ thing šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Itā€™s laughable how she films herself going into a restaurant (letā€™s face it, it could be any restaurant) and buying a takeaway šŸ¤£šŸ™„
Sheā€™s comedy gold she really is (just like her ugly glasses) šŸ¤£ and no Jessie this troll is not jealous of your ridiculously tacky glasses I have several Chanel ones (love a bit of Chanel Iā€™m afraid šŸ˜Š) however I keep them in their boxes even in the car but maybe they donā€™t come in boxes from the market where you purchase yours šŸ˜³šŸ§

How about you sit down and shut the duck up Jessie? Having such a vile angry attitude doesn't make you look any better mate.

View attachment 675265
She looks like some sort of demented rat šŸ¤£

That brick wall in the restaurant looks dreadful šŸ˜± she obviously thinks so too because she didnā€™t want ā€˜to talk about thatā€™ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone needed her for something at number 4. No jessie u went and picked up your food but u made out u was neededā€¦.never actually see the woman working her arse off in these placesā€¦.oh hold on she did set a table one I take that backā€¦.

Reactions: 11
Wonder what desperate attempts to prove us all wrong sheā€™ll do today? She is deliberately missing the point we are all making. Not one person on here has suggested the restaurants donā€™t exist, or donā€™t belong to them in general, we know they do and most likely belong to her husband and Makdad, but not her. Anyway I think Iā€™d like to see her visit all 4 in one day, and also maybe have a chat to the staff, make sure everyoneā€™s ok, that sort of thing. You know, like a real #bosslady would! I look forward to your response Jessie, we move šŸ˜‚

Please stop saying youā€™ve been up since the crack of tit Jessie. Apart from anything else, it just doesnā€™t make sense šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
we move

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Has anyone actually heard the phrase 'up at the crack of tit' used because I sure as hell haven't!
Also 'we move'...šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø I cringe for her everytime she says it!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.