Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so wasteful. Plastic pot after plastic pot. There is no way that she uses all that she purchases. Didn’t she buy several cleanings sticks the other day? Now she’s bought more cleanser! As another post said - she wouldn’t have a clue if a product was any good as she only probably uses it once! It’s a right mix and match!
Her face looks really greasy most of the time so maybe she is using it all at once 😳
Her stories are soooooo boring. Ive had to go elsewhere to get a fix as she’s not filling my tea breaks 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she goes round boots filming all the expensive stuff but only buys the low end cheap tit? Here’s a thought Jessie, if you didn’t spend so much money on crap maybe you’d be able to work out what stuff works best for your skin and treat yourself to something more high end.

Reactions: 10
And not one thing for the restautant which is why she went in. I would imagine the first aid box would be fully stocked considering its a new business...👃💩

Reactions: 6
Skincare snob is back 👋🏻 she does know that gel and oil based moisturisers have nothing to do with weather and everything to do with skin type right?? Jessie if you are wearing a gel moisturiser in the summer because you are prone to break outs because of sweating then wearing a thick greasy moisturiser is the winter probs ain’t the best… but we move 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Skincare snob is back 👋🏻 she does know that gel and oil based moisturisers have nothing to do with weather and everything to do with skin type right?? Jessie if you are wearing a gel moisturiser in the summer because you are prone to break outs because of sweating then wearing a thick greasy moisturiser is the winter probs ain’t the best… but we move 🙄
We move 😂😂😂
All those more expensive brands she’s been wanting to try, were all there in front of her to try, but bought boots own £4 jobs. Plus the pineapple serum she has no idea what it’s for but got it anyway.
Remember she loved the aldi dupe for something in a purple pot and went back and bought like 3 more pots?

Reactions: 8
She says “ you put this on ur face and u wake up like Beyoncé”
No Jessie u would wake up looking like jay -z love. She just buys for the sake of it. She’s so bored with her life….and still no post of her “friend” coming to the bbq….

• Haha
We move 😂😂😂
All those more expensive brands she’s been wanting to try, were all there in front of her to try, but bought boots own £4 jobs. Plus the pineapple serum she has no idea what it’s for but got it anyway.
Remember she loved the aldi dupe for something in a purple pot and went back and bought like 3 more pots?
The mind truly boggles!! If she actually paired back her spending the bish could afford to bathe in La Mer and have a face as smooth as baby’s ass but each to their own!

And shock horror the pineapple product smells like.. drumroll.. pineapple! I swear I’m going to lose my eyes in the back of my head one of these days!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
And not one thing for the restautant which is why she went in. I would imagine the first aid box would be fully stocked considering its a new business...👃💩
I always find it odd how she buys items for ‘her’ businesses in regular shops. I get my first aid requirements from either cash and carry or on line.
Seems like it’s a bit unprofessional and cheap.

Reactions: 13
I always find it odd how she buys items for ‘her’ businesses in regular shops. I get my first aid requirements from either cash and carry or on line.
Seems like it’s a bit unprofessional and cheap.
But there weren’t even any first aid items in the bag, the actual s things she supposedly went in for!
But she’s been so, so busy today and is so, so busy again tomorrow, but praise baby Jesus she’s gonna take us all along with her tomorrow, where she can obvs 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“Hello every-burdy, happy Wednesday, how are you doing? I hope you’re all good, I hope you’re all well. I’ve had a super productive day...”

This is on repeat every time she comes on. Shut the heck up Jessie. Nobody cares. And what’s with that baby voice when you say it? It’s cringeworthy.

You seem to be tired everyday. What are you actually doing? When someone has to keep saying that they’re tired and that they’ve had a busy day it means THEY DIDN’T but they have to, somehow, prove that they did.

You say the same thing EVERY SINGLE DAY.
I’m busy everyday. I don’t keep repeating it like a parrot “i’m busy” “i’ve been so busy”.

Her stories are pants. Giving us a tour of Boots 😆
No original content. Thrives off tours of shops or laughing at her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe her ‘friend’ did come for a bbq but has seen her behaviour on Instagram and said they don’t want to be on her stories? Or they’ve seen her stories and realised what a vile cow she really is!

A strategically placed Iconic item, wanting a ad deal Jessie 🙄
That said they don’t seem to mind who they use so it’s quite possible 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
As above, what is with the baby voice? There's nothing cutesy about her. Her attitude stinks. She's asking what's wrong with her hair today, well it looks greasy Jessie and looks like it's in need of a good wash. I also shudder when she says "every-buddy" 😩

Reactions: 11
I have honestly never known anyone as self obsessed and self absorbed as her! Her eyeshadow was nothing special yet she stood there doing that "Oh look at me I'm wonderful" pose while saying nothing . Very much a case of I love me who do you love?! She's ghastly!

Reactions: 12
I dunno what her obsession is with vitamin C products. Like eat a bleeping orange “glow” from the inside out 🤦‍♀️
we move

• Haha
A strategically placed Iconic item, wanting a ad deal Jessie 🙄
That said they don’t seem to mind who they use so it’s quite possible 🤢
Well you know what they say ‘any publicity is good publicity!’ Funny I have had the duck people messaging me today as I had asked them why do they associate with people who ‘slate’ their products by saying things like ‘they harbour germs’ and calling them piss blocks.
So now the screen shots and so on are being passed to the team who deals in partnerships,
so it will be interesting to see if they also don’t mind who they use either!

• Heart
  • Wow
Well you know what they say ‘any publicity is good publicity!’ Funny I have had the duck people messaging me today as I had asked them why do they associate with people who ‘slate’ their products by saying things like ‘they harbour germs’ and calling them piss blocks.
So now the screen shots and so on are being passed to the team who deals in partnerships,
so it will be interesting to see if they also don’t mind who they use either!
Please let us know the outcome of this because she really needs knocking off the pedestal she's put herself on and I hope the company take issue with her.

Please let us know the outcome of this because she really needs knocking off the pedestal she's put herself on and I hope the company take issue with her.
Will do. Not sure if they will update me further as they just thanked me and said they were passing on the info and checking if there was any partnership. We will see!

Reactions: 9
Those sunglasses are the absolute pits. Chavtastic £2 primark numbers no doubt. Anyway, we move 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.