Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh no, she’s gonna be off the gram for the day 🙄
Was I the only person who wanted to message her and ask if she’d decorated the other fireplace as well 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh no, she’s gonna be off the gram for the day 🙄
Was I the only person who wanted to message her and ask if she’d decorated the other fireplace as well 😉
Why would she when she has a decorative fireplace she can decorate while still having another fireplace to look at?! 🙈😂😂

She won’t stay off all day, she’s obsessed! I can’t believe she didn’t use her bibs phrase of ‘phone in the drawer day’

Reactions: 5
I maybe mistaken but it looks to me like she has put more effort into her nephews fireplace balloon birthday display than she did her own child’s a
Short while ago!
Lets hope the weather stays nice so she can have her party outside because I’m sure she won’t want to be breaking any more Covid rules anymore this week by inviting more than 6 into her care home 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I maybe mistaken but it looks to me like she has put more effort into her nephews fireplace balloon birthday display than she did her own child’s a
Short while ago!
Lets hope the weather stays nice so she can have her party outside because I’m sure she won’t want to be breaking any more Covid rules anymore this week by inviting more than 6 into her care home 😉
It’s 30 now in an outside garden so she will sue that

Bet it's killing the grim fairy to be having a day off the gram. Who does she think she is announcing it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jeez Grim Fanny you are absolutely insufferable!! You say this is your husbands first night off in you can’t remember when and you send him off to do a food shop with all three of the kids in tow!?! Are you for real!? How about you could have done the food shop instead of one of your billion trips to home bargains/b&m/aldi last week and you could have actually spent the evening as a family!!! And then to call her colleagues morons?? There’s only one MORON around here Jessie and it’s certainly not your staff 🖕🏻

Reactions: 18
She is a vile piece of tit , waving her kids off saying dont come home for hours, this bleep crying fake tears over baby Azalea she doesnt deserve her husbands and kids.

Reactions: 15
Please someone send these stories to the restaurants pages. Post them on there. She needs to be outed....grrrr she's vile!

Reactions: 8
I think she put those stories up literally to get a reaction here the disgusting excuse for a woman and mother - in fact she doesn’t deserve to be referred to as a mother the ungrateful witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.