Glam Fairy Cleans #3 Boss lady? More like doss lady!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for our favourite exhausted grimey whinge bag!

congrats to @alba24 for the title
As you were #bossladies ♥

quick recap-

She’s exhausted.
She’s a boss lady.
She’s the owner of 4 restaurants now, even though we’ve only ever seen or heard her mention 2.
She manages to nap, go to home bargains and primark almost every single day despite being a boss lady and having 3 kids.
She still isn’t glam.
She still isn’t a fairy.
She still doesn’t clean.
She sent all her SS clothes back.
She’s still not pals with Stace 😂

previous thread

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I went from her stories to her best mates stories earlier, oh my days, the pair of them constantly moaning about being busy/tired etc. The mate went to the docs cos she woke up and her neck was hurting 🙄 They shop, claim to clean yet only share the complete tat they buy. I’d just like to know what they claim they’re pages are about 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I went from her stories to her best mates stories earlier, oh my days, the pair of them constantly moaning about being busy/tired etc. The mate went to the docs cos she woke up and her neck was hurting 🙄 They shop, claim to clean yet only share the complete tat they buy. I’d just like to know what they claim they’re pages are about 🤷🏻‍♀️
duck me, I’ve just been for a look. She went to the drs, it wasn’t her usual gp but the one she saw was ‘good enough’!!!!!
She’s got ibuprofen gel and pain. She’s basically got a sore muscle but telling everyone she won’t be able to do anything for 2-3 days cos of it.
they area pair of work shy lazy twats aren’t they?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hey trolls. So I’ve just had a look at her stories haven’t done so for the last few days because all she does is whinge. That’s stupid tired face she does. She’s so negative all the time. duck be sideways. Can she just disappear already. I guarantee you all she done was post pictures in the restaurant to make it seem she was doing something when in fact she was doing tit all 😂 she can’t stay of that phone. I dislike her so much. How can one be such a negative Nancy all the time. Moan moan moan moan moan.. good god

It makes me laugh every time she says oh look at the state of me, she never looks any different!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
2 questions I need answers to
1) Why don’t you wear one of your bestie SS outfits on opening night (I know, we can all guess the answer to that one) and
2) Who the heck looks after your kids when you’re ‘working’?

Reactions: 14
2 questions I need answers to
1) Why don’t you wear one of your bestie SS outfits on opening night (I know, we can all guess the answer to that one) and
2) Who the heck looks after your kids when you’re ‘working’?
How many kids does she have??

Good morning glamsquad happy Saturday

😂😂😂😂😂. Glamsquad. Who is she trying to kid?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's got a headache and she's tired. Good lord she needs to see her doctor. Or lay off the caffeine.

Reactions: 5
Wow her comments regarding the Government 🙄
She’s the biggest bleeping hypocrite out there being as she has been completely ignoring guidelines during previous lockdowns.
She just likes to jump on a bandwagon - she’s disgusting as usual 🤣

Bahahahaha

Wow her comments regarding the Government 🙄
She’s the biggest bleeping hypocrite out there being as she has been completely ignoring guidelines during previous lockdowns.
She just likes to jump on a bandwagon - she’s disgusting as usual 🤣
Exactly, saying everyone has to abide by the rules, she never followed the rules for a single day. Before lockdown lifted she was at a shop every single day, always with some nonsense excuse as to why she was there. She was there more then than she is now lockdown has changed.
how she can sit there and gob off at the government when she did duck all to comply is beyond me 🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Bahahahaha

Exactly, saying everyone has to abide by the rules, she never followed the rules for a single day. Before lockdown lifted she was at a shop every single day, always with some nonsense excuse as to why she was there. She was there more then than she is now lockdown has changed.
how she can sit there and gob off at the government when she did duck all to comply is beyond me 🤬
Is it bad that I want to face palm her really hard 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she's so busy she's had the time to go round primark taking photos of things she's not buying. Who does that? What a weirdo.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.