Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion.
Junkie julie #7
Crying but no tear, johns full of gear, hes ran off with ya dosh, will only shag you if you wash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

harleyqueen

Someone just called her a strong independent woman. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?! 😂 She’s an unemployed addict that begs strangers for money online 24/7, what part of that is independent or strong?

Tempted to put the eye picture as my TikTok pic & see how long it takes to cause a full meltdown. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Loudnproud

Her filth triggers me. Dirty nails and same clothes.. no need. She isn't an ugly person and her hair is actually really nice when it's washed. It's a shame she is letting her self get so low and scruffy. Her attitude is getting worse though and she knows that she has noone now all her girls have had enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

TeaAndToast22

Only fans
Sunbeds
Gym
YouTube
Giving up weed
Cleaning the house
Make up look
No more takeaways
Moving makeup to another room in the house
Getting wifi
Going in the shower

the list of things that get mentioned on a daily basis but never happen!

• Haha

PowerIsPower

Quick recap...

Julie is a compulsive liar who is addicted to TikTok and negativity.
She lives in her boyfriend's grandad's property and treats her man like a slave. No idea why he puts up with it.
She has two dogs which she mistreats (barely feeds, neglects their ailments, etc.) and she has her followers send her money for anything and everything she can get them to.
She works with small businesses (mostly makeup/beauty product related) and gets them to send her free products under the guise of 'promoting it' - however, she is literally the last person you would want to advertise for you. Her makeup looks are usually diabolical and she will block/cut contact with them if they say or do anything that she deems to be disrespectful to her.
Watching her is literally car crash tv but in real time and with no script.

Hope this covers most of what newbies would need to know!

• Heart

Loudnproud

Can I just say I love you ladies/gents. My fellow tattlers. I'm so glad everyone can see her for what she really is. I used to watch her lives and see all the comments thinking are these people for real. So glad you are all normal bull shit seeing peeps. Team tattler 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
how old is she? I cant cope with the fact that she CHOOSES to be this grimy, I mean you cant actually feel good like this. I have two showers a day and I feel like I need to introduce a third after watching her, literally no excuse for soap and water. And can someone please reassure me that she isn't actually attempting to market herself as some kind of make up artist, cos I cant deal with that

• Haha
Reactions: 15

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
The green eyes would actually look nice, but why the fuck is she insisting on putting glitter all over her bonce seriously?
Yeah shes done an alright job on the eyeshadow for a change, but then stupid glitters! She never just does normal everyday makeup does she!
Wonder if SVs code julie10 works on the prescription drugs too 🤣🤣

• Haha

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
Eeee thats abit shit like, Sparkling has drove to hers and julie eont even go to the door, saying to john... tell her im in the shower, even though sparkling is on the live so she knows ur not and thats the worst excuse ever, she will know u dont shower u clown

• Haha

Bella29

Chatty Member
Hahahhaha she’s having a go at John saying ‘when was the last time you put your dick in me?!’

And he goes, ‘the last time you washed it!’

Even John knows it’s minging

• Haha

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
Hi Noodle ya snake 🐍 ya dont need someone to screen record so its comes back to us tattlers, we’re watching anyway! Weirdo, julie is a pal off tiktok why you need to be hanging out of her piles?!

Julie is clearly jealous of Denises body/ looks, she’s stunning 😍

Thors really nice too, seems normal, dunno why they had anything to do with junkie in the first place.

Her newest video, she’s buzzing over 46 dollars and is getting a McDonald’s . Darling i could afford to eat McDonald’s every night of the week if i wanted from earning my own money from a job 🤣 and im not a fat cunt so dont need to eat shit every night.
Your belly button will have fungus growing in it julie from not washing

Last edited:
  • Haha