Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whyā€™s she so desperate to have a fight on tyrones live she nearly faints just from standing upšŸ˜µā€šŸ’«I donā€™t think you have the ability to get in the ring Julie bab x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone just called her a strong independent woman. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?! šŸ˜‚ Sheā€™s an unemployed addict that begs strangers for money online 24/7, what part of that is independent or strong?

Tempted to put the eye picture as my TikTok pic & see how long it takes to cause a full meltdown. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
ā€œAw youā€™ve got cancer have ya? Thatā€™s bad as duckā€ (then immediately starts arguing with randoms again.)

ā€¦ 2 minutes laterā€¦

ā€œThat girl that says sheā€™s got cancer Iā€™ve spoke to her boyfriend loads of timesā€ - girl says ā€œmy boyfriend hasnā€™t spoken to you?ā€ And she went nuts again saying sheā€™s had enough of her for asking questions WHEN ALL SHE SAID WAS THAT JULIE HASNT TEXT HER BOYFRIEND?! šŸ˜¶

what.the.actual.hell is she on tonight?!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
ā€œAw youā€™ve got cancer have ya? Thatā€™s bad as duckā€ (then immediately starts arguing with randoms again.)

ā€¦ 2 minutes laterā€¦

ā€œThat girl that says sheā€™s got cancer Iā€™ve spoke to her boyfriend loads of timesā€ - girl says ā€œmy boyfriend hasnā€™t spoken to you?ā€ And she went nuts again saying sheā€™s had enough of her for asking questions WHEN ALL SHE SAID WAS THAT JULIE HASNT TEXT HER BOYFRIEND?! šŸ˜¶

what.the.actual.hell is she on tonight?!
I am actually disgusted at how she has just went on. The poor girl is from Ireland she doesnā€™t know Julie from Adam.

She actually said to this poor girl I have your boyfriend on Facebook since 2015 and I speak to him everyday. The girl is clearly going through a lot and you still try to mess with her head because you are sick. Karma will get you Julie!

What she said was ā€œare you might have cancer might you, I actually just looked you up and I know your boyfriend I have had him on Facebook since 2015 youā€™ve been arguing with Abbie or somethingā€ the girl then said she was from Ireland and thatā€™s when Julie said I speak to your boyfriend everyday every single day so the girl replied saying her boyfriend doesnā€™t have Facebook so Julie being Julie told the mods to block her (wasnā€™t that polite) because sheā€™s had enough of her constantly asking question. (None was asked) No Julie you realised your lies were proven to be just that LIES. Yours mods didnā€™t block her because they know what youā€™ve just done was wrong, the girl clearly wanted some reassurance and youā€™ve went in on her and acted like her boyfriend is in your messages. You are sick and twisted! Karma will get you Julie!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I am actually disgusted at how she has just went on. The poor girl is from Ireland she doesnā€™t know Julie from Adam.

She actually said to this poor girl I have your boyfriend on Facebook since 2015 and I speak to him everyday. The girl is clearly going through a lot and you still try to mess with her head because you are sick. Karma will get you Julie!

What she said was ā€œare you might have cancer might you, I actually just looked you up and I know your boyfriend I have had him on Facebook since 2015 youā€™ve been arguing with Abbie or somethingā€ the girl then said she was from Ireland and thatā€™s when Julie said I speak to your boyfriend everyday every single day so the girl replied saying her boyfriend doesnā€™t have Facebook so Julie being Julie told the mods to block her (wasnā€™t that polite) because sheā€™s had enough of her constantly asking question. (None was asked) No Julie you realised your lies were proven to be just that LIES. Yours mods didnā€™t block her because they know what youā€™ve just done was wrong, the girl clearly wanted some reassurance and youā€™ve went in on her and acted like her boyfriend is in your messages. You are sick and twisted! Karma will get you Julie!
She honestly knocks me sick! Iā€™d say sheā€™s been worse tonight than on Johns birthday šŸ™„ just been on a total war path & imagining people are attacking her out of nowhere!

Reactions: 4
Drinking wine from the bottle like a true classy lady

TikTok mummy isnā€™t gonna be happy with all this gushing over Kayleigh instead of her šŸ˜‚

Noooooo is she seriously eating an old pizza sheā€™s found in her room šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

It looked old anyways, however I could be wrong haha

Wouldnā€™t put owt past her at this point

Poor John man, he told her no countless times but she wouldnā€™t take no as an answer.

no means no Julie! Works the same for males as well as females!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I canā€™t believe she is saying Leighanne is lying about her brother dying and having cancer she really is the lowest of the low

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Shes such a bleep isnt she, i was watching when that lottie was saying she will order her more drink if julie transfered her the money first, julie was totally twisting it saying do you think id not pay you back?!? Thatā€™s exactly what you would do julie, why not just order the fuckin thing herself if she had over ā€˜Ā£500ā€™ in her bank, yeah right course you do!
She was saying can someone help me order and show me what to do!! I mean what can be so hard, follow the instructions, like how does she order all these scoops then. Stupid cow

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.