Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shock they’re going out… is that to avoid the RSPCA much needed visit?
I can’t believe she’s still not had a wash!!
Saying johns sick of her being on live… wonder why!

Reactions: 6
Seen loads of business’s pulling her up lately as well asking when she’s going to do reviews. She’s on live all day and can’t take 5 minutes to do a video for stuff she’s been sent! And she thinks she’s going to a top influencer haha! She can’t keep up!!!

Reactions: 8
Having a go at that Kirsty for believing the trolls 🤣 thats bleeping rich coming from Julie who believes every troll

Reactions: 1
Surely that mask needs to be washed off by now!?
She did this last night, meant to be on for 15 minutes then go for a bath… never happened. She’ll probably just rub it in/scrape it off and go out. 😂

It’s hilarious because it’s more effort to be this disgusting than it is to just jump in the shower for 10 minutes. Like, she’s actually putting in energy to stay smelling like a sewer rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she even washed herself before putting 6 layers of makeup on im sure she smells divine 🤮🤢

Reactions: 2
Here I’m baffled. She’s just said “when your using a blender every day, it’s all down to the way it turns and moves” since when the very duck does a blender turn… I swear she just says any word that comes to her head

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm waiting for her to start slagging another beauty companies blender off because she doesn't wash them or change them as often as you're supposed to🤣 scruffy witch can't wash herself let alone anything else!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.