Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bleats on about trolls constantly, then when she was just watching that mans live before and seen his dick she wrote a comment on his live saying ur dick is diabolical, is that not trolling then?! Ur saying that directly to him!
We keep our comments on here, yet julie seeks them out
🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She bleats on about trolls constantly, then when she was just watching that mans live before and seen his dick she wrote a comment on his live saying ur dick is diabolical, is that not trolling then?! Ur saying that directly to him!
We keep our comments on here, yet julie seeks them out
🥱
Hope you got proof of that or she will say your lying.

Reactions: 4
Seriously bored with her lives now... never thought I'd see the day
Shite aren’t they, she needs a bottle wine down her neck to entertain us.
Although shes just said ‘lashin russhes’ I assume she meant russian lashes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously bored with her lives now... never thought I'd see the day
I think she’s finally cracked how to stop people talking about her…be boring as duck 😅

As if she’s just pied sparkling off when she’s literally at her house. So bleeping rude honestly I don’t know why sparks is still her pal. I’d be well pissed off if that was me and I’d drove over to be ignored. She goes on about people not saying hi in her lives yet she won’t say hi to people at her house!!
She’s using her manky belly button as an excuse not to see her 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eeee thats abit tit like, Sparkling has drove to hers and julie eont even go to the door, saying to john... tell her im in the shower, even though sparkling is on the live so she knows ur not and thats the worst excuse ever, she will know u dont shower u clown

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did you see her crying fake tears and shouting john about 8 times he ignored her.oh it`s all for money the fake tears.

Reactions: 2
Id be furious if i was sparkling like! What a waste of journey! Putting the tears on saying her anxiety os too bad, why not tell her that before she bleeping left the house then!
I suffer with anxiety but would never duck people around like that

Reactions: 8
What was sparkling even there for? Said something about a parcel? Is it "carpet cleaner"?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.