Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never been to Newcastle but you guys have launderettes, right?
I live an hour or two away from Newcastle and they deffos do! Haha! Her priorities are all wrong. She said she needs to save for a washer and I literally bet she won’t go to any family members to clean her clothes in that time.

Reactions: 3
I've never been to Newcastle but you guys have launderettes, right?
Theres one in Bensham which would be about 4/5 mins in a taxi from her house

I live an hour or two away from Newcastle and they deffos do! Haha! Her priorities are all wrong. She said she needs to save for a washer and I literally bet she won’t go to any family members to clean her clothes in that time.
I was gonna say the same, if my washer broke and i was desperate for bedding washed, any of my family would do it, my friends, even my neighbors. Just shows shes got no one or she’s happy being a dirty woman

Reactions: 8
I’m from Newcastle and definitely do not claim her!
The amount they have spent on drinks, food, drugs and pure shite over the last couple of weeks they could have bought a bed and washer!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Whats thors @ on tiktok just seen a comment on her video telling her to be careful of someone 🤔

Reactions: 3
Haha she’s fuming…. You mum doesn’t hate me, I was out on live with her last time.

Yeah because you go nowhere without being on live, his mum probably thought you were a right idiot playing up for the camera like a prized head 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.