Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tends to happen when you don’t wash it and bacteria builds up 🤢 even the dissolvable stitches don’t want to dissolve in her
Lord almighty every day is indeed a school day!

She’s so raaaaaank I can’t even begin to formulate coherent sentences

Reactions: 4
Tends to happen when you don’t wash it and bacteria builds up 🤢 even the dissolvable stitches don’t want to dissolve in her
John will be wondering which hole the fishy smell will be coming from. (Fully gagged writing that ngl 😂)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Hi Noodle ya snake 🐍 ya dont need someone to screen record so its comes back to us tattlers, we’re watching anyway! Weirdo, julie is a pal off tiktok why you need to be hanging out of her piles?!

Julie is clearly jealous of Denises body/ looks, she’s stunning 😍

Thors really nice too, seems normal, dunno why they had anything to do with junkie in the first place.

Her newest video, she’s buzzing over 46 dollars and is getting a McDonald’s . Darling i could afford to eat McDonald’s every night of the week if i wanted from earning my own money from a job 🤣 and im not a fat bleep so dont need to eat tit every night.
Your belly button will have fungus growing in it julie from not washing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Can I just say I love you ladies/gents. My fellow tattlers. I'm so glad everyone can see her for what she really is. I used to watch her lives and see all the comments thinking are these people for real. So glad you are all normal bull tit seeing peeps. Team tattler 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s off showing all her shite claiming they are all dupes yet the woman could never afford the real deal. You can’t say somethings a dupe without having the real one as reference you numptey

Reactions: 5
Telling the poor dog “mummy’s busy” .. I’m getting flash backs to being a kid and raiding the market in Rhyl for make up with her going through all of her dupes and glitter 😂 it’s literally like the make up section in B&M. She’s just swiped the shelf.

• Haha
Telling the poor dog “mummy’s busy” .. I’m getting flash backs to being a kid and raiding the market in Rhyl for make up with her going through all of her dupes 😂 it’s literally like the make up section in B&M. She’s just swiped the shelf.
🤣🤣 it’s all that cheap crap you get from Amazon and eBay or like you said the market

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If I hear her say one more time that she's "gonna finish doing her makeup room today" when she blatantly is NOT. Her delusion is unreal. How is the room getting finished when you're doing nothing other than sitting on your arse blazing up and stuffing McDonalds in to your big lying gob?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This morning? You weren’t even up and washed this morning try more like 1-2oclock you lazy wench. We aren’t trolls we are facts staters get it right junkie Julie.

Julie HUNNIE you eat for us all daily you pig 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For someone who doesn't eat all iv seen for the past three weeks is her stuffing her face. Dunno how she eats with them teeth in.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This clown has a excuse for everything one minute she can’t eat (she’s never stopped eating) and now people on the app make her want to eat 🤣 no you are just a fat greedy stinking cow

• Haha
"If you eat pineapple, it's supposed to make your muff smell nice" LOL pineapple could never in a million years be enough to neutralise her PH balance. Try showering Julie. That's what will shift the smell.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
SV sent her 6 doughnuts at 1am now she’s bought the maccies with gifts…plenty of free junk food for someone who doesn’t eat 🧐 Jules we can afford this food too out of our OWN MONEY so certainly not jealous, however most people don’t live like that.

It’ll be a delightful sight up there for the surgeons doing her bum hole operation/procedure or whatever she claims it is

• Sick
  • Haha
She told the person asking about her teeth that your not supposed to eat with them in but she does everytime 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.