Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get second hand embarassment the way she goes on in the taxi! Mortifying.

Going on about people supporting Elsa and her at the same time. She thinks its wrong because of the things elsa has called her...this coming after the foul mouthed rant she had about elsa friday night where she was a disgrace. Pot kettle black again.

They dont even know if they have enough money to get a sunday dinner/drinks.

Reactions: 8
Is anyone watching what John is saying 😳😳😳

No wonder he's losing his tit. Everything he is saying is true

Reactions: 4
Her and John arguing already 😂

What’s he sayin? Ave got it low cause the kids are around a just know she’s telling him to stop

Reactions: 1
She just dont get it does she. He actually wants to spend time with her, to have time away from being on live everytime she goes for a drink. Hes daft for staying around though and putting up with her.

Reactions: 8
Saying John is clenching his fists and screaming at her. Sorry but he wasn't even shouting, she was making a scene

Reactions: 3
Saying John is clenching his fists and screaming at her. Sorry but he wasn't even shouting, she was making a scene
Could barely hear him so he 100% wasn't shouting! All he wants is a meal out with his girl not on public live

Reactions: 6
He was basically saying she goes put but sits on her phone she wants to move pub cause the WiFi and where the chargers are. He just wants to have a nice meal

Reactions: 3
I remember when I first started watching her and noticed she was on live A LOT.. John was working away at the time. I remember her saying on one of her lives when she had the stuff going on with KB that she was on live all the time in case anyone turned up or there was any drama at hers so it was all recorded… now I’ve realised she just loves showing off the kind of lifestyle she lives!

Now she’s saying she’d gladly walk away from TikTok cos she’s not getting the comments and reactions that she wants… all for attention!!

Whinging on John is mortal nd she’s foaming, he’s asking random people in the pub if IVF will work… bet these random people don’t know the type of life’s they have!!

Reactions: 2
Hahahhaha she’s having a go at John saying ‘when was the last time you put your dick in me?!’

And he goes, ‘the last time you washed it!’

Even John knows it’s minging

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Erghhh hahaha she’s trying to show him up asking when was the last time u put ur dick in me…
He went ‘when was the last time you cleaned it’ hahahaha WE ALL LOVE JOHN

Theyre both throwing insults at each other, this isn’t gonna end well!!

She’s calling him about his teeth… yet she’s the ones with false ones in!

Now she’s claiming they’re not together and she won’t know if they ever will get back together yet she’s slagging him for not ‘servicing her’

• Haha
Hahahhaha she’s having a go at John saying ‘when was the last time you put your dick in me?!’

And he goes, ‘the last time you washed it!’

Even John knows it’s minging
Omg😂😂😂

Why cant she just turn live off n have a nice time with him

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She likes showing him up. He just needs some food and instead she is showing him up on live cos he is drunk. I'd never do that to my man and I wouldn't be letting strangers call him in the comments either. She is loving the fact that he is pissed and creating content for her page. If she hadn't taken so long getting ready they could have had food earlier.

I don’t believe a word that comes out her mouth tbh… this whole ms, cancer, dv survivor, body positive charade is embarrassing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.