Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her filth triggers me. Dirty nails and same clothes.. no need. She isn't an ugly person and her hair is actually really nice when it's washed. It's a shame she is letting her self get so low and scruffy. Her attitude is getting worse though and she knows that she has noone now all her girls have had enough.
100% agree! It’s a shame she’s a mess
Oh no but she genuinely loves them sponges....the sponges she's never used 🤦🏻‍♀️
Not genuinely she gEnErAlLy loves them… 😂😂😫😫😫😫🙈

…. duck here we go ANOTHER McDonald’s using her grubby unwashed filth for hands.

PIG in lipstick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Says she never eats, never seen some one scoff so much shite, bad diet and doesn’t wash i can just imagine her stench, know when ya in a shop and some stinking bastard leaves a trail of smell behind them, shes one of them 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Says she never eats, never seen some one scoff so much shite, bad diet and doesn’t wash i can just imagine her stench, know when ya in a shop and some stinking bastard leaves a trail of smell behind them, shes one of them 😷
I bleeping hate that! Makes me gip

Reactions: 2
how old is she? I cant cope with the fact that she CHOOSES to be this grimy, I mean you cant actually feel good like this. I have two showers a day and I feel like I need to introduce a third after watching her, literally no excuse for soap and water. And can someone please reassure me that she isn't actually attempting to market herself as some kind of make up artist, cos I cant deal with that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just joined please tell me shes wearing that glitter tit for a bet and not going out like ffs catch a grip 😒

Just realised its a j and 420 ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
how old is she? I cant cope with the fact that she CHOOSES to be this grimy, I mean you cant actually feel good like this. I have two showers a day and I feel like I need to introduce a third after watching her, literally no excuse for soap and water. And can someone please reassure me that she isn't actually attempting to market herself as some kind of make up artist, cos I cant deal with that
Yep, she thinks she’s the next big make up influencer! 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Between her and the mad Bush I cant keep up with these threads pmsl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Manky mare is still in the same clothes away and give ur self a good scrub girl 🤮🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This makeup look is absolutely horrendous 😬😂 i don’t even know where to begin. “Any gifts will be going towards a bottle of wine for me tonight, just in one of those moods”. It’s not “a mood” it’s your entire personality. Her life consists of lying, manipulating, abusing substances, and making a fool of herself. She really winds me up.

Who is SV?
Svbeautee. Cant spell beauty properly but has a cosmetics brand. Gets her products from shein/aliexpress and sells them on for a profit. People also found out she’s a pharmacist which is why Julie keeps her so close.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s doing one thing right by encouraging everyone else they must shower regularly! Just watching her I felt minging

Reactions: 2
Her ‘girls’ need their heads wobbling.

if you walked past a junkie in the street, begging every day, taking absolute nonsense and repeating themselves daily. You wouldn’t go get them wine and film them making a dick of themselves would you?! No you would get them help!

her mates are no friends at all! Just love the drama

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.