Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear on my kids, if she even dares to do a “ charity “ night and those mugs give her money al box her lips off myself it’s a bleeping joke, she will keep it for herself

Reactions: 5
Julie “I feel horrible today, you know when you just feel really scruffy?” YES YOU FEEL SCRUFFY BECAUSE YOU ARE!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What is she on ? Theres no way shes that spaced on weed like nah mate her eyes and speech !!
How can she think shes an infuencer in days old clothes man, covered in last nights curry.
Wheres her self respect

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What is she on ? Theres no way shes that spaced on weed like nah mate her eyes and speech !!
How can she think shes an infuencer in days old clothes man, covered in last nights curry.
Wheres her self respect
She takes methadone daily and she also takes pregabalin. Not just them; she also seems to take zopiclone too. All of them addictive AS duck!
Them 3 drugs alone are enough to keep a smack head off the smack.

Also if I hear here promise to make a video one more time 😂🙈

Also 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 the dirty nails man

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s high as a kite look at them eyes man… basically nhs feeding her habbit whist idiotic tik tokers send her food n booze whilst she cries shes fat. Mate the salad in ya wrap isnt you eating healthy

Reactions: 4
I hope she doesn’t get wine…she already seems in a different world 👀

they’re moaning because Ralphie is crying for them to go to bed. He’s probably that used to being sat in their pit he doesn’t know any different.

I don’t mean to be crude but that lip colour reminds me of a bad period 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Can guarantee she will sleep in this tonight and if she sees this she might go in the shower before she comes live tomorrow but who knows 🤣

• Haha
Svbeautee. Cant spell beauty properly but has a cosmetics brand. Gets her products from shein/aliexpress and sells them on for a profit. People also found out she’s a pharmacist which is why Julie keeps her so close.
[/QUOTE]

This is because there is actually another company trading under sv beauty so probably trademarked and she isn't able to use it so hence the tit spelling

• Wow
The green eyes would actually look nice, but why the duck is she insisting on putting glitter all over her bonce seriously?
Yeah shes done an alright job on the eyeshadow for a change, but then stupid glitters! She never just does normal everyday makeup does she!
Wonder if SVs code julie10 works on the prescription drugs too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
**THIS IS NOT A DRILL** I REPEAT- THIS IS NOT A DRILL **
i think shes been washed 🤔 shes got a towel round her, unless shes ran out of clothes and is wearing a towel today.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Omg I joined the live to her nearly revealing her bits 🤢🤢 that’s my Sunday ruined, I’m off the bleach my eyeballs

as if she thought you could put wet paint on top of dry paint in the tray 🙈 she’d do anything to avoid any kind of washing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God shes so erratic isnt she, no routine to her day. Loads of parcels she hasnt got through yet, how?! She sits in her crack den all day shes got all the time in the world.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.