Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a little too late to have no mods considering half of TikTok has already been blocked at some point for no reason. No wonder her views have gone down.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her filth triggers me. Dirty nails and same clothes.. no need. She isn't an ugly person and her hair is actually really nice when it's washed. It's a shame she is letting her self get so low and scruffy. Her attitude is getting worse though and she knows that she has noone now all her girls have had enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s welcoming questions from viewers….. I’m holding back asking when she last had a shower 😳🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought she was painting a bleeping star or Xmas tree 😅 my husband said the bleeping state of that! Told him about the filth and licking out on live. Never having a wash. Long suffering John. He can't believe someone like that gets money from people. Said those people are bleeping psychopaths 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just tuned on and also thought it was a xmas look 🤣 whos shes supposed to be going out with tonight?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.