Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Wonder if this will be like the last time where she’ll say she’s going to hospital for 2 days but never actually bother to go. People in the comments will be telling her to go to A&E then she’ll just go off and go to bed I bet.

Surely that needs to be seen to tonight as I’d not want to imagine what it’ll look like if it’s left 🙈
If that was me i would be straight up the hospital.

Reactions: 1
Wow that’s rancid, why didn’t she sort it out sooner, raging infection right there. I can only imagine the smell coming from it 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It’s probably caused by her not getting off her big fat ass any day of the week to let her belly button get any air to it. She’s literally suffocated her own belly button with her fat stinking ass 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Iv only just tuned in but she dont sound well, shes always the lass who cries wolf tho so never know what to believe, do hope its not the worst but jesus christ it dont take much to wash and take care of your wounds or areas that need washed she is absolutely filthy! sitting in a stinking pit all day probably. How any beauty business can support her is beyond me.

I do wonder if she tells them all these other extra tablets she is on 111.

So because she likes to live her life on live her numbers just been read out on live by the 111 lady so how much are we getting we get the blame after this 😂 she may have symptoms buts she definitely making them sound worse now people have said

Reactions: 6
That infection must have been building up for a little while as she’s mentioned it before but just left it. I’d not what to think what it smells like 🙈 hopefully it doesn’t get left any longer.
Does an infected belly button make you slur? Learn something new every day.

she’s acting like she’s dying but still bringing up drama. Denise got her daily mention too!
Noodle is still licking hoop too🙄

we should have a drinking game from this live..every time ‘I’m ill’ is said

Last edited:
  • Haha
Iv only just tuned it but she dont sound well, shes always the lass who cries wolf tho so never know what to believe, do hope its not the worst but jesus christ it dont take much to wash and take care of your wounds or areas that need washed she is absolutely filthy! sitting in a stinking pit all day probably. How any beauty business can support her is beyond me.

I do wonder if she tells them all these other extra tablets she is on 111.
I was on about half an hour ago and she was fine!

Reactions: 2
So because she likes to live her life on live her numbers just been read out on live by the 111 lady so how much are we getting we get the blame after this 😂 she may have symptoms buts she definitely making them sound worse now people have said
Yep, they doxed themselves, anyone screen record? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was on about half an hour ago and she was fine!
Diagnosed herself with Sepsis

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have no sympathy at all! She mentioned this a week ago and done nothing about it 🤮 cause she's a fat lazy slob! Julie if you actually washed regularly u wouldn't be stinking and infected!!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I'm sure she mentioned a belly button infection months ago too? Must get them a lot from the lack of hygiene 🤢
Begging it for codeine too, then when she was off the phone told John they had a whole box downstairs 🙄
elishas live with all the past girrrrrrrrls

• Sick
She’s now blaming her acne on the bellybutton infection. JULIE HOW MANY TIMES CAN WE SAY THIS … GO FOR A bleeping WASH.

This twunt basically rolls her face in grease every day, snorts fried food, doesn’t remove makeup, doesn’t wash her face but nah OF COURSE it’s the bellybutton causing the skin problems.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.