Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but if anyone believed that her behaviour was due to her disgusting rotten belly they need give their head a wobbled. She’s was on a whitey due to that whacky backy and all the rest of the tit and smack she takes 100%

Reactions: 14
So she thinks stretch marks are caused from weight loss? 🧐

her op from January was last week now apparently…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That Yvonne creases me. Makes an account on here with her real name then makes another account because she got sussed 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry but I can't handle the way she is speaking. It's like she's on QVC 😂😂😂😂😂

All these shelves with products she's been given and it's just pure clutter

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God that amy - tiktokscummyofficial gets right on my tits, she sounds rough as duck, shes got nee crack and her horrible voice and accent goes right through me. Why does she think shes julies PA 🤣 grt a proper job hun

• Haha
Reactions: 8
SV10 real handmade by me russian lashes 75 inch pure human horse tail hair use code JULIESBELLYBUTTONSMELLS for 10% off every purchase comes with a free strip of gabbas
Hahahahahahaha stop it 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

God that amy - tiktokscummyofficial gets right on my tits, she sounds rough as duck, shes got nee crack and her horrible voice and accent goes right through me. Why does she think shes julies PA 🤣 grt a proper job hun
I can't stand her voice its all one tone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think she’s been watching scoops too long.. she’s trying to go on like she’s running a TikTok shop 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.