Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loudnproud

I honestly think the girls she has fell out with sort of kept her straight cos since she has fell out with them she has went down hill. She is so dirty and seems to have lost interest in her make up and herself to be honest. She doesn't seem happy at all.

Reactions: 12

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
She’s going off at someone who’s just told her, her son’s having life changing surgery and she said “I’m not even arsed”. That’s drawn the line for me!!! She’s fucking disgusting.

If she just said that to me about my son, I’d be at that fucking pub in SECONDS!!!

• Angry
  • Sad

Emzalaa

Chatty Member
What is she on ? Theres no way shes that spaced on weed like nah mate her eyes and speech !!
How can she think shes an infuencer in days old clothes man, covered in last nights curry.
Wheres her self respect

• Haha

Boobiloobs

Chatty Member
It’s sad when you realise the amount of people Junkie Jules has manipulated over the months, it’s like she grooms these young girls until they start sending her money over and then drops them like a pile of shit when they don’t give her enough.

Shes an ex smackhead, still taking drugs and I don’t think some of the girls see this until they’ve been suckered in and given her time and money, why would anyone want an ex smackhead promoting products because it doesn’t make me want to rush out and buy these things like!

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
I think she probably has about 20 genuine followers who actually like her and the rest just tune in for the car crash.
people just egg her on and she mistakes that for friendship, and then turns on them after a bottle of wine. That lottie is a funny one, totally desperate to buy her wine last night, like I couldn’t imagine myself being so desperate to order wine for a stranger online

Loudnproud

You heard her kicking off with a lass called becca. Not even arsed her poor boys been ill. She is vile. God works in mysterious ways and it's comments like that that's the reason you havent been blessed with any you dirty nasty spraffing crusty lipped junkie cunt.

harleyqueen

Oops, live is paused guys. That means -
Julie’s gonna her strangled by John
Julie’s then gonna be attacked by an evil stranger
Julie’s gonna knock him out cause she’s super strong and brave 💪

• Haha

secretlifeofabee

Chatty Member
You can just see it a mile off can’t you. She doesn’t care though I didn’t hear her once ask her if she’s ok
100% you can see her thinking about when she’s reading it!

Everyone telling her to rest and take it easy… ITS ALL SHE DOES!!!! She never moves off her fat arse, the reason her bellybutton looks like a bumhole cause she never fucking cleans herself

Even more of a point proven she’s still got her stitches and she had her surgery end of Jan and they still havnt gone? Proves how much she doesn’t wash herself.

harleyqueen

Some absolute moron has commented “you need to go home and talk about getting a guineapig, we’ll all chip in to get you one” it’s like helping a spoiled child why would anyone be this desperate?! Babe, she’s not gonna thank you for licking her unwashed as*shole the way you do, get an ounce of dignity and use your money for something good. Jesus these people knock me sick!!!

harleyqueen

NOOOO SHE’S CRYING IN A CORNER SHOP 😂

Literally choked on water that’s the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. Fully sobbing in a fucking corner store. 😂😂

• Haha

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
Drinking wine from the bottle like a true classy lady

TikTok mummy isn’t gonna be happy with all this gushing over Kayleigh instead of her 😂

Noooooo is she seriously eating an old pizza she’s found in her room 🤮🤮🤮🤮

It looked old anyways, however I could be wrong haha

Wouldn’t put owt past her at this point

Poor John man, he told her no countless times but she wouldn’t take no as an answer.

no means no Julie! Works the same for males as well as females!

Last edited:

Jen999

Pretty sickening watching her be Florence Nightingale to Holly. The ONLY reason she's getting any form of medical treatment is because the rspca is coming back tomorrow. You can't undo years of neglect in 24hrs Junkie.

• Sad
Reactions: 11

hereforthedrama22

I can’t believe she is saying Leighanne is lying about her brother dying and having cancer she really is the lowest of the low

• Wow
  • Angry

Bella29

Chatty Member
GeordieJulie#7 Poor Julie Askew, always on the beg. Fake tears when she’s out, pull the other leg….

• Haha
  • Heart