Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beetrootjuice

Chatty Member
**THIS IS NOT A DRILL** I REPEAT- THIS IS NOT A DRILL **
i think shes been washed 🤔 shes got a towel round her, unless shes ran out of clothes and is wearing a towel today.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Loudnproud

Message for noodle.. we still think you're a two faced shit stirrer. We know your game 😂😂😂

And Denise is far from a snake and a bully she is beautiful and good on her for sticking up for herself.

• Heart
I’m sorry but if anyone believed that her behaviour was due to her disgusting rotten belly they need give their head a wobbled. She’s was on a whitey due to that whacky backy and all the rest of the shit and smack she takes 100%

Bella29

Chatty Member
Hahaha I can assure you Junkie, I didn’t edit the photo I uploaded, I screenshot it.

THATS.YOUR.FACE

What an absolute fruitloop! I don’t need to edit a screenshot to make you look like a fat, filthy, lying junkie. You do that yourself perfectly well.

• Haha

Jen999

JOHN
JOHN
JOHN DID YOU GET AN OMELET
DID YOU GET AN OMELET JOHN
JOHN AN OMELET
JOHN DID YOU GET AN OMELET
AN OMELET
JOHNNNNNN
DID YOU GET AN OMELET

• Haha
Reactions: 13

sassyfrassy

Chatty Member
Wor Julie wearing SV 10! Use code ImARotter for 10% off

Attachments

• Haha

Loudnproud

As of she is calling Thor miss piggy. Thor is beautiful. Clean looking bright eyed and a natural pretty lady. Julie you are so jealous of these beautiful women doing everything you want to do except they are doing it a million times better. In your own words "100%"

• Heart

hereforthedrama22

Noodle we still don’t like you but thank you for asking people to screen record so it gets back to us. You are a grown arse woman who is sitting crying about being bullied yet you’re the one in peoples messages slagging your mates. You also have no right to mention anyones child because where the fuck is yours now while your sitting on live gossiping like your someone we should be scared of. You wouldn’t say anything to anyone face you little bitch, get back in your box.

Also noodle I’m sure we’ve all seen you claim to be a nurse in the comments 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

harleyqueen

“I need some space, I’m gonna crack up. I don’t feel like a woman I’m never gonna have a baby”

I never say this, but as a woman, THANK FUCK you’ll never have a baby you disgusting excuse for a human being. I have NEVER witnessed someone so revolting inside and out. She’s proof that karma exists because it’s a blessing she’ll never get to neglect and abuse innocent children. A fucking blessing.

• Heart

Bella29

Chatty Member
Why are 27 people currently watching a smack head asleep on a manky floor next to a bowl of used tabs?…..

• Haha

Missanonymous101

Chatty Member
I can just imagine randomly walking through Gateshead and all of a sudden Julie runs past in her rubber boots “JOHN! JOHN!!!”

• Haha

PowerIsPower

"If you eat pineapple, it's supposed to make your muff smell nice" LOL pineapple could never in a million years be enough to neutralise her PH balance. Try showering Julie. That's what will shift the smell.

• Haha
  • Sick

simonsays1111

🚨 EMERGENCY 🚨

JULIE HAS HAD A WASH! I repeat JULIE HAS HAD A WASH

well probably not a wash because she doesn’t know how to but her hairs wet 😳

• Haha