Geordie Julie#6 2 weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie you are an absolute liar! Julie you look the way you do because all you do is smoke weed, sit on your lard arse, eat multiple takeaways daily and never shower or take care of yourself. You are 31 get your act together!! Your Mam should be ashamed not telling you straight because it may actually give you a wake up call.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't watch her much anymore because her lack of hygiene makes me feel ill, you could fry a chip off her she's covered in that much grease and grime

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I can't watch her much anymore because her lack of hygiene makes me feel ill, you could fry a chip off her she's covered in that much grease and grime
It’s the nails for me right now. Constantly in everyone faces 🤮 I'm so glad I can’t smell her or that junkie den

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Shes gonna do a shower routine 🤣 she will have to think on the spot then, no fuckin shower routine happens in that house😷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God that tiktokscumofficial just licks julie’s arse constantly, she deffo fancies her like.
She just mods 24/7 for her, does she ever pay any attention to her sprogs

Bad speech day? No you are just off your nut as per you idiot 🤣 The excuses are comical
Haha exactly what i was thinking, bad speech day 🤣 nar love ya just thick as mince

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Says alot for these companies who actually want her to promote there business.. sat looking as dirty and greasy as that, same outfits for days on end 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Is she trying to say we edit her photos to make her look fatter? 🙊

Shes gonna do a shower routine 🤣 she will have to think on the spot then, no fuckin shower routine happens in that house😷
Shower routine : say she’s going to have a shower over and over again but never move! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember she thinks we are editing her photos because she thinks she’s lost at least 3 stone and she’s only a size 14 🤣 More like a 20-22 but she’s always off her nut so hasn’t a clue about her own reality

• Haha
Only fans
Sunbeds
Gym
YouTube
Giving up weed
Cleaning the house
Make up look
No more takeaways
Moving makeup to another room in the house
Getting wifi
Going in the shower

the list of things that get mentioned on a daily basis but never happen!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.