Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aaash

Update: I’ve been velvetbl0cked for telling her about tulips being bad for cats. She also told me I was setting a bad example for my 5 month old baby by being on ‘hate sites’ 🤣 ok hun x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102

Elle

VIP Member
Definitely a blob fish. Not in a mean way. It's not mean to compare people to animals! I can't help it. It's just the way my brain works. I see Gabby and I think blob fish hehehe. My brain is just so unique like that!
unnamed.jpg
Screenshot_20220206-121026_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Celery16

VIP Member
Last week she was declaring she had a mysterious skin condition that required immediate medical attention, long serious chats with her GP and further tests, today it’s been miraculously cured by a new skin care brand she’s flogging. Which one are you lying about Gobs?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95

kbjhguih

VIP Member
So quit and get a different job? Sell your house and downsize up North, use the money until you can find a little job? Boo hoo. I literally can’t feel sad for you?

Some of us struggle with the same mental health issues and have to work full time, we can’t just buy sewfa after sewfa and post a picture of milk for money.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 85

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Gabby…🤦🏻‍♀️ You haven’t added any value to your flat, the property market did that for you, nobody is going to pay another 100k for a flat that has rotting windows

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Maybe I am just a cold hearted cow (in all seriousness, totally open to that) but I still don't feel sorry for her. Do you know how many people I alone know right now who are stuck in dead end jobs that they hate and are totally miserable about, but they can't possibly leave to change career or retrain because they can't afford it, or have kids etc that means that going to study would be immensely difficult? Gabby has a lot of resources at her disposal, like someone else said she could sell her stupid flat, buy an enormous house near Jane and use whatever is left to retrain in a different job. Nope, all I'm seeing here is someone who is happy to piss and whinge about the personal cost of her current 'job' but loves money too much to do something else. It clearly doesn't make her that unhappy then, because there is literally no reason why she couldn't walk away tomorrow if she wanted to.

• Sad
Reactions: 79

Doc

VIP Member
By coincidence I watched a video by Louise Pentland the other day (the first I’ve watched forever because she’s annoying af) and she was moaning in a very similar vein to Gobz. How the golden days at the start were fun, how she was watching her privated old videos and how nostalgic she is for it and how her mental health and personality has suffered because of criticism yada yada.

I literally want to say to their faces that THEY created their own destiny by selling out. THEY were the ones that traded their viewers’ good will and friendship for businesses paying them to shill products. THEY wanted the massive audiences to be worth more £ to these capitalist vultures so THEY pumped out more and more vlogs and took on more sponsorships. THEY were the wave of YouTubers that turned YouTube from a fun video sharing site to some corporate behemoth that was out of their control.

So shut the fuck up whinging and either change your sensitivities or change your job and accept a lower income. You did it to yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 78