Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Budget makeover is moving some things around to make the room feel a little different. Or going on websites where you can get used things for very cheap or even free. Not going out to buy expensive stuff for a room that was already completely furnished and decorated.
Of course she can claim all of these things as "business expenses", get the money for the sponsorship and even earn some by making the video.
But budget is not what she was doing.

Reactions: 32
Gabriella Lindley #62 I got 99 sewfas and an obese son

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
I thought that too, budget doesn't really fit the video. That would be buying cheaper things, thrift store, marketplace on FB, something like those type of things. Or maybe redoing furniture you already had. Or buying mistinted paint that's now marked down because it wasn't the exact color the original customer wanted. I spent like $80 on a giant thing of paint which would've equaled more than what Gab's bought and for less. Don't forget she bought a brand new couch, which I think was around $1000 USD dollars. My couch is similar size and I only spent $300.

Reactions: 24
I thought that too, budget doesn't really fit the video. That would be buying cheaper things, thrift store, marketplace on FB, something like those type of things. Or maybe redoing furniture you already had. Or buying mistinted paint that's now marked down because it wasn't the exact color the original customer wanted. I spent like $80 on a giant thing of paint which would've equaled more than what Gab's bought and for less. Don't forget she bought a brand new couch, which I think was around $1000 USD dollars. My couch is similar size and I only spent $300.
Thing is there’s such a need for that kind of content at the moment. Whether it’s navigating Facebook marketplace, transforming existing furniture, DIY hacks. I’m getting married next year and looking for all the tips to save money and make stuff yourself. But Gabs would never do something to benefit anyone else. She won’t even tell people how she set up Jewniper Mewn. She’s all out for herself.

Reactions: 17
Thing is there’s such a need for that kind of content at the moment. Whether it’s navigating Facebook marketplace, transforming existing furniture, DIY hacks. I’m getting married next year and looking for all the tips to save money and make stuff yourself. But Gabs would never do something to benefit anyone else. She won’t even tell people how she set up Jewniper Mewn. She’s all out for herself.
It says a lot about her that she's never set foot in a second hand shop or thrift store. She clearly thinks that's only for poor and jealous trolls and beneath her. She even has that street with multiple antique furniture stores nearby where all the other Brighton yewtewbers frequently film themselves going. Her new coffee table would have been the perfect opportunity for a second hand upcycle since there are so many unique pieces available. Could have sanded down one and stained or painted it for a small budget.
I bet Jane is loving the mindless consumerism though as she gets her house redecorated for free by getting all the thrown out pieces.

Reactions: 22
She reminds me of the contestants on the Apprentice who are so out of touch with reality and have zero business sense in what appeals to the people they are trying to flog stuff to.

She can’t reasonably be suggesting to her followers that buying a 90 quid tin of paint is decorating on a budget? 5 litres of Dulux will only set you back about £30 ffs. Didn’t she have to use them to rescue her bedroom makeover from another impulse luxury brand paint job that went wrong?

Reactions: 32
It's low budget for her......she didn't spend a dime lol

Reactions: 16
It says a lot about her that she's never set foot in a second hand shop or thrift store. She clearly thinks that's only for poor and jealous trolls and beneath her. She even has that street with multiple antique furniture stores nearby where all the other Brighton yewtewbers frequently film themselves going. Her new coffee table would have been the perfect opportunity for a second hand upcycle since there are so many unique pieces available. Could have sanded down one and stained or painted it for a small budget.
I bet Jane is loving the mindless consumerism though as she gets her house redecorated for free by getting all the thrown out pieces.
i commented on a video of hers once and said why don’t you try shopping second hand for a week/month? And she replied saying “aaaahhhh I would but covid 😔

Should have realised that covid only exists second hand, silly old me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
i commented on a video of hers once and said why don’t you try shopping second hand for a week/month? And she replied saying “aaaahhhh I would but covid 😔

Should have realised that covid only exists second hand, silly old me.
Hahah what on earth? The C word - stopping Gabboon shop sustainably since 2020

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Is there even a video, photo, tweet or whatever of her in existence where she mentions buying anything second hand? I sure can't remember one but I might be totally wrong.

Reactions: 6
Is there even a video, photo, tweet or whatever of her in existence where she mentions buying anything second hand? I sure can't remember one but I might be totally wrong.
I swear she always used to go to Camden but I think she only went to the end with All Saints, Urban, etc lmao

Remember when she supposedly had a stalker that spraypainted her face all over Camden 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I swear she always used to go to Camden but I think she only went to the end with All Saints, Urban, etc lmao

Remember when she supposedly had a stalker that spraypainted her face all over Camden 🤣🤣🤣
not the stalker story🤣 allegedly it was all over camden ( i kinda remember her saying it was all over London but I could be misremembering) BUT there was no evidence??? AT ALL how is that even possible?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
not the stalker story🤣 allegedly it was all over camden ( i kinda remember her saying it was all over London but I could be misremembering) BUT there was no evidence??? AT ALL how is that even possible?
She’s literally a VLOGGER with a CAMERA but couldn’t stump up any evidence of this

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I agree that there’s a lot of mental health awareness online. I remember about 2-3 years ago there was that “stop” initiative for taking time away from social media, Zoe was one of the faces of it. Loads of influencers followed and took a set weekend off checking socials (allegedly). Gabbie could be signing and creating petitions for discussions in parliament, talking to fellow creators about the harassment they’ve experienced, working with mental health charities etc. Will she? No. It’s not about making things better for everyone, it’s about making people pity her. She could never lead an initiative like that, she’s a total sheep and will hop on bandwagons with no reflection or critical thought.

She claims to be INFJ-T. That’s the result I got when I took the personality test, too. I’m sceptical of it, but I read the description anyway. They’re advocates, and believe that solving problems is best dealt with by resolving the root cause of an issue rather than dealing with the effects that a problem causes. Gabbie could never. Gabbie couldn’t advocate for anyone but herself.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.