Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed the light for Nellies food before or is it new? Just wondering if she’s bought it to show she’s such a “good” cat owner after all the backlash from the ad with the tulips🤔
Just shows how little she actually knows about cats. Cats only need 1/6th the light humans do, and they much prefer darker rooms than brightly lit ones - they usually are awake at dawn and dusk. Would she like someone shining a torch in her face when she’s having her midnight ham snack? Christ alive

Reactions: 56
Fess up. Which of you tattle witches angry reacted this 😉

(I’ll edit this and say I’m being sarcastic, love u all and hope to see more angry reacts 💖)

397C5F43-5C16-4EA2-8433-54A7D6529CCA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She infuriates me. Why has nobody taken that cat?!
I’m seriously putting it out there. Not in a troll or sewwww mean way but…

we can message The brands etc but until there’s a petition to get that cat away from her we have no hoowwwpe

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220210-002652_Facebook.jpg

I can't escape the gremlin... I see this ad on Snapchat at least once a week and now Facebook. 😪

Fess up. Which of you tattle witches angry reacted this 😉

(I’ll edit this and say I’m being sarcastic, love u all and hope to see more angry reacts 💖)
I didn't realise someone else had posted it too. I'm glad I'm alone in my pain. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is just gross. She says 'I can't leave Nellie out of this room' with a tiny fkin scratch post that looks like it's never been used! This is my set up just for their dry food and she posts about him having a light by his bowl so he can see 💀 hurts my heart, the poor cat 😔View attachment 1051638
I just came back to witch about the tulips again because that actually angers me. But I stopped at your post, super cool setup! I've never seen a cat feeder like that.

As for cats being alone, mine just looks at me and is like "what have you brought me servant?"

If anything I’d guess such regular, close exposure to a light at eye-level would be really bad for a cat?

Her giant ego paired with a complete lack of common sense really does make her a terrible pet owner.

View attachment 1051699
I would think it isn't good for them. In fact I'm pretty sure I've read it isn't. I took a picture and a video of my cat with my flash but
Just shows how little she actually knows about cats. Cats only need 1/6th the light humans do, and they much prefer darker rooms than brightly lit ones - they usually are awake at dawn and dusk. Would she like someone shining a torch in her face when she’s having her midnight ham snack? Christ alive
I was coming to post this. That light does look too bright, and too close. I don't have a light by my cat's bowl and the cat still manages to find the food perfectly fine.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I thought you’re not meant to put cat food and water bowls together, to encourage them to drink more? Is this a thing? I don’t have a cat.

Reactions: 7
She’s on stories now crying, will probs be deleted soon!
Says she’s watching old vlogs and is upset about how unhappy she was then, that she is struggling mentally now but has sought (tho she said seeked lol) help and is on a waiting list for cbt. She says that in the old vlogs she had everything she wants now - close friendships, goes out a lot and was slimmer - but that she was still very unhappy at the time.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Her really raw honest side coming out tonight.

You know what she might be annoying and insulting and brain dead… but the fact she’s just acknowledged that she needs help and that she has lost everything and gained nothing the last 6 years is actually really healthy. I’m glad she’s actively seeking help for her mental health and I’m glad she’s realised she’s a loner. As much as I don’t like her, good on her!
Now hopefully she can work on being a better person in general and realising that a lot about her needs to change!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
But comparing herself to Lindsay Lohan?, come on….PAHAHAHAHA!

Oh, and the red cheeks are back 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her really raw honest side coming out tonight.

You know what she might be annoying and insulting and brain dead… but the fact she’s just acknowledged that she needs help and that she has lost everything and gained nothing the last 6 years is actually really healthy. I’m glad she’s actively seeking help for her mental health and I’m glad she’s realised she’s a loner. As much as I don’t like her, good on her!
Now hopefully she can work on being a better person in general and realising that a lot about her needs to change!
Tbh she posted about 10 crying ig stories and the only 1 I thought "OK you finally getting it" was when she discussed gaining nothing.

Funny enough I was also recommended randomly a video of hers from 6 years ago. And she looked so better (not just looks wise).

When she started harping on about Lilo I thought "but you willingly stick a camera in your face" and also her discussing fixing her brain this year. She needs therapy but she won't go or she'll witch about her therapist and leave after 1 session... again!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Living room makeover on a budget: wait for a sponsorship to come through so you don't have to pay for paint

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She tells other people they should get help if they’re having a bad time yet won’t take her own advice. Also, clear she reads here seeing as we’ve been talking about watching her old vlogs and suddenly she spent 3 hours watching back her old videos.

Reactions: 36
#bekind meanie meanie smelly men 😡
Your neighbours don’t want to hear your crappy singing and stomping around your flat. Doesn’t stop you doing it though does it, you sad twit!

Has she lost whatever sanity she has left? 🤣 If I remember correctly, she's the one that has needed her ehw sew abewsive dad for all the moves she's had prior to buying this mouldy flat. He's had to drive around his van from the North to lug around her 100 sofas everytime she felt like unecessarily hauling ass to another place. She's the needy one in aaaall of her relationships, not only with both parents?! 🤣 she tries so hard to win gold in the victim olympics, it's really wild. Steady on, Gabby 🤣 also, since she apparently views therapists as potential friends...

what will your therapist do when you're blonde? 🤣🤣 She cracks me up, honestly. Stand up comedian of the century, our Gobs.

How in the world is this habit exclusive to men? I've experienced this (the loud music incident) from literally every kind of human being on Earth. What do I do? I put in my earphones and listen to what I like and all's good. She's such a manhater, it's not even funny.

Congratulations to Gabby for having the smoothest brain in the universe.
It just occurred to me reading your comment, has anyone else noticed that she only fell out with her dad (I:E moving man) after she bought her flat and thought she wouldn’t need to move anymore or anytime soon? What a bleeping user! 😏

Reactions: 13
I just feel the whole of this evening has been extremely manic. Lots of Instagram stories that will no doubt be deleted by the morning. She’s tweeted 3 times tonight too! She’s definitely going through one of her manic “get tit done” phases “let’s be a better person” etc.

This will all have been because Jane isn’t there. I give it till weekend until she’s back travelling to Brighton.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Your neighbours don’t want to hear your crappy singing and stomping around your flat. Doesn’t stop you doing it though does it, you sad twit!

It just occurred to me reading your comment, has anyone else noticed that she only fell out with her dad (I:E moving man) after she bought her flat and thought she wouldn’t need to move anymore or anytime soon? What a bleeping user! 😏
Yes!! She legit stopped talking to him and starting shading him around the time she moved then moved back really quickly into those flats in london. He helped her move the first time but not the second time

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.