Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So someone says a blob fish and it’s a troll because she didn’t like it. But anything else is ok. She’s such a bleeping hypocrite.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Remember when she said Noel Fielding looked like Voldemort because of his nose? That got swiftly deleted.

• Wow
Reactions: 47
If the untalented TANYA BURR has used YouTube to springboard her into musical theatre what's stopping the "classically trained" Gabby??? It's almost like YouTube would be more of a help than hindrance...

Gonna reply saying she's a piglet
Nah, pigs are smart, kind and grieve for other people. Too empathetic for this warthog.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m sat here laughing so much 😂😂 oh gobs she really swerved that unnecessary comment about Adams looks … be kind tho ✌🏻

I just wanna say I love Adam Driver and rewatch Girls just for him all the time lol

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her idea of being a ‘troll’ is really weird, like someone saying she reminds them of a blobfish could literally be a follower just having a laugh maybe being a little rude but thinking they’re funny. They were probably some kid 🤷🏼‍♀️

But in her head they’re a die hard committed troll, have troll membership, meetings with all their troll friends

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m not seeing that much of a difference tbh? How’s that trolling?
Omg 🤣
Well she did say that the troll made her laugh by calling her a blob fish, so she must see it too 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean, out of all the suggestions she gave…

She’s literally trewling herself at this point.

ETA: I know it’s early for x new thread title, but place holding Gabriella Lindley #62: #velvetbl0bfish

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I'd say Rat but that's an insult to the Rat tbh
Ratties are too cute for that :cry:
1.jpg

If anything, she's a mole rat or a blobfish. Can't choose which one is more accurate but she certainly matches the blobfish energy.

2.jpg
3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am genuinely.. GENUINELY sick and tired of her! She’s the most boring, repetitive, narcissistic “influencer” ever and I use the word influencer SO lightly. How does she still get money from posting the tit she does? Anyone can be an “influencer” then if that’s the case? It’s like no one is allowed an opinion apart from her, she’s horrible! Seriously she needs to get a life!!! Her q&a’s are the most repetitive tit, how is she not bored of her own life? And how do her “fans” still follow and support her? Elrkfjfhdudhb she frustrates me so much. The use of the word troll all the bloody time gives me the ick.. in short GABRIELLA is ICK!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Dunno why she’s chatting about learning about other cultures and religions and standing up for what’s right when she’s actively blocked and silenced black voices who asked her about blm. I had really meaningful conversations with some influencers who actively wanted to learn and be educated and make changes. Gabbie don’t wanna be educated by anyone except for a tweet or Instagram slideshow 🤣 the levels of narcissism and delusion are so bleeping high it’s a joke

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Also what is that reel she’s uploaded. Why is the first couple of seconds her staring into space then smiling at the camera. So quirky
🤢 she does this soo much! The fact she hit record, pointed the camera towards her face, turned away and pouted then turned towards the camera and smiled like “owp, didn’t see you there..” 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Something I've just realised is so telling with Gabby, is that with pretty much every other influencer thread there is always a gaggle of minions (however small) that rock up and defend the influencer. Because there's always something redeemable right? Yet we literally never see anyone here with a single good thing to say about Gabby.

Maybe you should think about why that is Gabs instead of proclaiming you just have the meanest trolls known to man.
I think whats most striking is that she has a hefty amount of followers, granted it’s nothing compared to someone who’s meant to be an “influencer” but her engagement is shocking. Her tweets get barely any comments or likes her Instagram posts get next to no likes. It really speaks volumes at how many people are following her just for a hate follow to keep up with her nonsense and her cringe posts. If she had “fans” her engagement would be up by thousands, she should be getting 100k plus likes on all her tit.

Also whenever there are Q&As why is it always bullshit like “your fave friends character” “your fave names!!” It’s so juvenile.YOU’RE ALMOST 30 MUNCHY. She’s starting to make my blood boil. It sounds awful but I can’ wait for the day that her money dries up and she falls flat on her arse and is forced to mewve back to thergewland. She’s pathetic it makes me sick, I would normally feel sorry for someone like her but she’s vile. If you have a difference of opinion you’re a TREWEL!!!!

I am sick to death of her and her scrounging for money. How the duck does she still make money by sitting on her arse watching friends and still had time to moan about her life. She is a blob fish that fits her so right, a stagnant wobbly smelly fish.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Remember when she said Noel Fielding looked like Voldemort because of his nose? That got swiftly deleted.
You know what else gets me "don't comment on people's food" but it's totally acceptable to comment on someone's appearance?

*Be a nice human*

At this point if it's not satire, there's no excuse.

Regarding her engagement even her current fans have to put a disclaimer on their comment/question. I've seen it multiple times. That's why the questions she gets on the Q&As are the same regurgitated tit that is surface level and not anything deeper than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Tell me you obsessively read Tattle without saying it.
Screenshot_20220206-173718_Instagram.jpg

Me right now:
41PWAkJ3hkL._AC_SY450_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I swear if she declares herself having been diagnosed with ADHD or any other kind of neurodevelopmental disorder I will lose my bleeping mind. Which I know is EXACTLY what she is planning. It’s bleeping unbelievable really. Having been experiencing the hardest four years of my life with my daughter who battles every single bleeping day with her autism just to see some ‘influencing’ twit fabricate a diagnosis because she thinks it’ll make her relatable - I will stop at no length to expose her for it. The hyperfixation comment in her stories and her sensitive to sound comment is legitimately painstakingly appalling. I’d love for her to actually have to volunteer in a special school, or care home or actually ANYTHING that involves having to care for something a considerable amount other than yourself, which let’s face it - she can’t even do with her precious Nellibobs, just so she can experience some of these life changing ailments that she claims to have. duck me, this girl is inexplicable

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I mean, her main YT channel has over 800k subs... and her Jewniper Mewn channel which she constantly plugs in her main channel only has 11k subs, and I think some of these subs are from Tiktok. Says it all really 💁‍♀️ I bet that's all the loyal following she has left.

Who can blame her followers, she's the ultimate mewd hewver 🙄

As annoying and insulting her "i'm sew sew sick with *insert new condition/ailment* behavior is, no matter how hard and frequently she likes to lie and claim about having these countless conditions, she knows deep down they aren't true and she's going to have to dig herself a deeper hole with every lie as time passes by. She'll never be content and she'll never live a proper life because of it. She's playing a losing game and she only has her rancid, rude and narcissistic self to blame for it. 🤗

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.