Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

what is your favourite part of gabboon's new product?

• not

Votes: 23 7.0%
  • tod

Votes: 111 33.9%
  • ay.

Votes: 193 59.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hiiiii guiseeeeee time for another thread

title by @freshgossip5 with the most votes! 🙌

had to include this honorable mention:

turd.png

and a nice little poll for yew.

not sure if i covered the @mindlessness bingo well but please feel free to add:

bingo.png

as always the wiki is at the top, just above the poll, carry on chatting and don't forget to let everyone know when you've worn a mask even if you've broken 10 other cewvid rules! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Thanks @strawb ! Also love the title @freshgossip5 😂
We can cross off three more, Jane was in town when George and his GF were. Her matching black trousers and clompy shoes were spotted in the tiktok. 😂

She's also repainting the living room pink!
Screenshot_20220126-125940_Instagram.jpg

We also got new Valentines cards, which I think counts for a new Jewniper Mewn collect-shun?
Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 5.35.50 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-01-21 at 5.40.37 pm.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
How many gullible people have bought one of those awful valentine cards? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her claiming she took it so seriously, hasn't gone anywhere unnecessarily and therefore hasn't gotten COVID yet is so out of touch. I am not in any way suggesting that going to brunch with people, shopping at Primark or Ikea or taking a day trip to London to hang out with noone and then go to Primark is an irresponsible thing for people to do at this point, but necessity isn't the reason for those. And when she is in the shops she touches a ton of things just to look at them as well. If we are the COVID police, then let's be the COVID police.
She thinks that the things she deems important (like shopping for home stuff, getting Starbucks and hanging out with her mother) are essential and necessary. And they might be for her mental health. That's completely fine and she should do them in that case. What pisses me off is her complaining about other people, who choose differently than her. Because in the same way she needs that trip to Primark to stay somewhat sane, for many others having somewhat of a social life is essential as well. Or, I don't know, moving heaven and earth to be able to attend a grandparents' funeral if at all possible. That would be up there on the list for me.
And don't even get me started on the fact that not everyone has the luxury of sitting at home on the couch under a heated blanket and do their work from there.

I'm confused why she's so scared of getting covid. I've had it for a week and a half now (finally getting better, though) and I've been living Gabbie's dream. I have watched two seasons of the O.C. with my partner, been lounging on the sofa all day and haven't seen anyone. As the fatigue can last for weeks, she would finally have a good excuse for doing absolutely nothing.

Oh right, now I get it. If she actually got covid and had immunity, she wouldn't need to self-isolate anymore. Then she would actually have to admit to everyone that she's not a hermit because of covid, that's just her normal life.

Reactions: 27
Oh my god my first ever Gabby thread title 🤩🎉😁 I must celebrate, what do you all think I should do? Shall I…
A) write myself a congratulations card
B) block 10 people on Instagram who haven’t ever interacted with me
C) splash out on a new sewfa and a jewniper mewn mystery box (then keep the box for my poo later today?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
The reality is most people will have had COVID and not even realised it, that’s how the magic of asymptomatic works. But lord knows - our Gobs can’t have had anything without the werst symptoms eva!

It isn’t a case of sensible people don’t get COVID and irresponsible ones do. The level of ignorance is unreal. Does she really think people deserved to get sick just because they didn’t have the privilege of hiding at home all the time?

Man she really is unredeemable at this point.

Reactions: 49
I'm confused why she's so scared of getting covid. I've had it for a week and a half now (finally getting better, though) and I've been living Gabbie's dream. I have watched two seasons of the O.C. with my partner, been lounging on the sofa all day and haven't seen anyone. As the fatigue can last for weeks, she would finally have a good excuse for doing absolutely nothing.

Oh right, now I get it. If she actually got covid and had immunity, she wouldn't need to self-isolate anymore. Then she would actually have to admit to everyone that she's not a hermit because of covid, that's just her normal life.
Gabbys acshewaly the sickest person in the world and cewvid would be really not cute for her to get achewally so check your privilege and be kind hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 19
hiiiii guiseeeeee time for another thread

title by @freshgossip5 with the most votes! 🙌

had to include this honorable mention:

View attachment 1036393

and a nice little poll for yew.

not sure if i covered the @mindlessness bingo well but please feel free to add:

View attachment 1036394

as always the wiki is at the top, just above the poll, carry on chatting and don't forget to let everyone know when you've worn a mask even if you've broken 10 other cewvid rules! 😘

Thank you for appreciating my art, I am a small business I (my mum) work very hard from my stewdio (second bedroom full of ikea furniture), everything is sew cute, this has been my lifelong dream that I only put effort in a few times a year for 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I had covid at the end of December in the Christmas Omicron wave. I'm the person who admits my life is similar to Gabs.. work from home, I have health issues and disabilities and lack of friends so rarely see anyone apart from husband and his family (as mine live hours away)

I did EVERYTHING right according to Gabby, wore masks, got my two jabs (bewster was due when I had covid lol) , distanced and sanitised. I even managed to isolate ahead of Christmas so it didn't ruin our plans to spend it with my family. Guess what? I still ended up catching it from my brother. Mum, my husband and I had it too! It was awful for us all, we're all jabbed minus my brother and we were all really unwell for a few days.

Thankfully we're all safe, but me with my health conditions I'm struggling with the aftermath. I end up on steroids to help me breathe last week, I'm able to breathe better now but still have chest pains etc. But at least I can recognise the privilege that I can continue resting while WFH, and awknowledge that sometimes you can get it no matter how strict you are with it!! Husband works in retail so has to mix, he can't enforce masks but for MY safety he protects himself.

It's not clear cut like
follow rules = good
Don't follow rules = bad
Ffs Gabby

• Heart
  • Sad
Last week she was declaring she had a mysterious skin condition that required immediate medical attention, long serious chats with her GP and further tests, today it’s been miraculously cured by a new skin care brand she’s flogging. Which one are you lying about Gobs?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
She only obsesses about Cewvid because she gets cheap thrills from being dictatorial and the painful segregation of people.

MEIN KAMPF Gabbooby!

Reactions: 26
I actually can't get over Gobriella pushing the narrative that she completely changed her lifestyle to be sewper safe and avoid cewvid and she's better than anyone and deserves a medal. If you compare her life before, during and post lockdowns NOTHING has changed: doesn't leave the house, has no friends (Phil doesn't count), hoards rubbish in the flat cos she can't be bothered to go to the bins, only hobbies are painting her walls over and over, collecting sewfers and pretending she doesn't secretly love the relevancy her 'trolls' give her. Tragic.

Reactions: 44
Maybe this thread going round in circles every time she says something high and mighty about Cewvid was Gab’s plan all along

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.