Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she likes it dark and cold, she should move into a basement apartment and stop hogging the bright top floor one.

Reactions: 44
She'd be getting so NIMBY if one of her neighbours was smoking weed and she could smell it
Yeah she has done in the past and asked on Twitter if she could get high through the walls. I always bring that up because it’s so bleeping ridiculous and sooooo piss funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
You could honestly not keep up with Gabbie’s life for a good 2 years and come back to see she’s still complaining about the same old tit and living the same mundane life.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
You could honestly not keep up with Gabbie’s life for a good 2 years and come back to see she’s still complaining about the same old tit and living the same mundane life.
I can attest to that.
I did a Gabby and blocked her out of my life in 2019 and then a few months back she popped up on my YouTube feed and I thought I'd give it a watch. And tadah, here I am. Same stuff, different year!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She shaded the twins on twitter for some time and then posted something like she was "apologizing" to someone and they didn't even responded.
SEW, when she understood that the twins had finally cut her off, she made that spiteful video about them.
(We all knew it was about them, we could watch the hate in her eyes and she even responded to the comments asking if it was about them)
Which video is this? 😮

I have nothing to do tonight and my husbands at some sort of football meeting for his Sunday league side. So I’m going in… I’m going back into the depths of yewtewb

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's so achingly dim. Loves cold and dark weather, moved to the top floor of a seafront house in a southern city. Pays a premium to live by the sea, never leaves her house.

Reactions: 39
First one recommended is

I miss them

Thumbnail is gobs in a cream jumper wiping a solitary tear from her eye

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First one recommended is

I miss them

Thumbnail is gobs in a cream jumper wiping a solitary tear from her eye
I did this last night spent an hour or two just going through her old content. It was SO boring but gave me a few laughs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I did this last night spent an hour or two just going through her old content. It was SO boring but gave me a few laughs 😂
She’s talking about a cyccuuulll tracking app called clewwww

It’s sew handy cause she forgets when her period is dewww

Her periods are on the 9th of every month guise. Might have changed since the fibroid the size of an orange but good to know

Omg she’s scooping the cereal as mentioned earlier.

she is period mewddding so hard and she wants to cryyyy guise cause her computer won’t update

Apologies - it’s the tit dressing gown, not a jumper.
She’s on about doing charity work.

loool

I’ve found “a night with Hobbie”

i do wonder, do they pay each other to appear in each other’s vlogs?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.