Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow....she's really looking at him like a love sick puppy.
When he's putting lipstick on her, she's really trying to look deep in his eyes and he's avoiding them.
She looks so obsessive.
She was truly obsessed with him. Absolutely painfully obsessed. Quite scary!

Reactions: 18
Gabby is sew querky and ewneek that she doesn't even like 💫DAYLIGHT💫
She's not like other girls✌

We need Gabby bingo British summer time edition
- moans about the clocks going forward
- moans about temperatures in double figures
- moans about people doing things outside during the evening
- moans about her top floor flat in the south of England being too warm [inserts photo of her thermostat]
- admits she has air con but it's only in one room
- refuses to enjoy the summer in one of the nicest seaside cities (unless Jane is there)
- claims to be a Gemini winter June baby
Don’t forget moaning about people wearing shorts when they say they’re seeeew self conscious. How DARE THEY!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I will never understand why people type stuff under YouTubers videos like “thank you, you saved me!! Watching you took me out of a dark place!” Gabby is so musty and boring I imagine her to be like that one potato that escapes down the back of the cupboard never to be found until you go hunting for the weird manky kitchen smell and find it sprouting creepy potato root fingers
I get when people comment the first thing on like self help videos, or even when people comment on things like Royalty Soaps talking about how the videos help them feel less anxious or whatever, but how does seeing Gabby throwing tantrums help anyone feel any better about their life?

Reactions: 20
Didnt she once say it was because she was partially deaf? 😂

ETA: Yes, it’s in her Health Conditions section of her Wiki 😂 I bloody love her Heath Condition section, it’s incredible
Should have known it was some life limiting condishun and not just the fact she’s a creepy bleeping stalker that falls in love with every friend she has for more than 1 second 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I get when people comment the first thing on like self help videos, or even when people comment on things like Royalty Soaps talking about how the videos help them feel less anxious or whatever, but how does seeing Gabby throwing tantrums help anyone feel any better about their life?
I imagine the thought process of those commenters is something like “it could be worse, I could be Gabbeh”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She should take up a hobby(ie) like caving if she loves the dark and cold so much. If there’s any luck in the world, she’ll get lost down there.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I didn’t watch her when Hobbie was around, but why didn’t he return interest in Gabs? I’ve heard he’s not fussy.

Reactions: 12
I’ve been really suffering with not being able to sleep the last few weeks and I’ve just been watching more videows. Just look at this obsessive mouth watching:
And this is why I will never believe the 'I'm happy by myself I don't want a relationship' bullshit she spouts.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
And this is why I will never believe the 'I'm happy by myself I don't want a relationship' bullshit she spouts.
I really believe this is a product of how socially stunted she is. She's completely unable to maintain any relationship (other than her mother who is essentially stuck with her) and instead of accepting she plays a role in that, she just tells herself everyone else is the problem. Part of that then extends to saying she doesn't need anyone, because it's easier to lie to herself than admit she's clueless as to why everyone leaves and how much it hurts her. I think at this point she would take anyone who would have her, which is most likely why she's been so stalkerish with every friendship she's had over the years. That's why Jane is on speed dial and she has a complete breakdown everytime she goes home.

It would be sad to see if she wasn't such a massive bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve been really suffering with not being able to sleep the last few weeks and I’ve just been watching more videows. Just look at this obsessive mouth watching:
Dopey mare. She reminds me of Toni Collette’s character, Muriel, in Muriel’s Wedding. Only Muriel was endearing and Grabby Gab is just an awkward creep. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She blocked me
Is she for real? Try getting a hobby that doesn't involve reading Tattle - do you SEE the irony Gabby? Difference is we all have fulfilling lives, you actively choose to come and read tit about yourself because you have quite literally nothing else to do with your time. God she's such a sadsack.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.