Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even feel petty doing this, let's see how reputable the company is, especially being plant based, she needs to be held accountable.
Screenshot_20220206-225718_Gmail.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 79
Her tagged photos on Instagram seem heavily restricted but there’s this one random friend group that keeps tagging her in their group pics..
I wonder if she leaves those up so it looks like she’s part of that group 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Her tagged photos on Instagram seem heavily restricted but there’s this one random friend group that keeps tagging her in their group pics..
I wonder if she leaves those up so it looks like she’s part of that group 🥲
I bet it’s because one of their names is Gabriella and they’re just trying to tag themselves but are doing it wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It's becoming so evident that she spends every waking moment sifting through her phone looking for messages, comments and responses about herself. It's so BLATANT, that you read here Gabby. The funny thing is you seem to go through episodes, some where you are extremely happy and will put out stories to try and make it seem like it doesn't get to you. It's all a fat bleeping lie. Sometimes you will go on your moaning sprees and people have had enough time over the years to gauge how much of a sad pathetic loser you really are. Everyone can see your through your bleeping bullshit. Imagine having one life and spending it the way you do, just caught in a deluded cycle of misery that you've created for yourself, with no way out other than to do the same crap day in, day out, all with just an end goal to make it seem to the world you are a good person.

I wouldn't want to spend my life like that. The whole cat and tulip issue is a prime example of how disgusting and self-centered you really are. It is extremely concerning to see an individual so aware of something shove it down everyones throat like its some kind of trophy moment. You're so health conscious about yourself, yet you couldn't give a flying duck about your cat. Seems like some kind of narcisstic power dynamic, she knows poor puss loves her and relies on her, but she abuses it. I'm now starting to think that if she willingly wants to show this to the camera, then what the duck is she like with the poor sod away from the camera? It's not even just a girl to laugh at because she acts like a twit on the internet anymore, she is literally doing all these fucked up things and we know its on purpose, she needs literal mental help. It is extremely disturbing.
When it comes down to it all, she will always just be a sad loser.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
So I got velvetbl0cked on Instagram the other day for liking a comment about the tulips (never interacted with her page aside from that) and I think she has reported my Instagram account as I have been banned from following new accounts and liking posts until the 11th Feb (which would coincide with a week ban from when she blocked me) 😂. I can’t see any reason why I would be banned otherwise as I only browse on there for 15 mins a day and have a pretty small account so it’s not like I’m mass following people or spamming or anything. Honestly how does she find the time in her 27 hour work day? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
C602F672-3B87-4B90-8EE5-9B7A1EC01198.png
BE303E51-0494-4715-9896-0106BB73D8C9.png

Watching some oldddd vlogs. She was so besotted with Hobby. She was practically sat on him even though there was enough space for both of them, the twins were also sat next to hobby. She would constantly stare into his face and make these faces and sit so close to him. It’s actually really strange. If he dared say something nice to the twins steam would come from her ears with rage. So bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I'm sorry I know it's just a coincidence (specific frame screenshotted and all that) but in my mind this looks like...

C602F672-3B87-4B90-8EE5-9B7A1EC01198.png

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I'm sorry I know it's just a coincidence vut in my mind this looks like...

View attachment 1045003
I’ve just watched another vlog titled “a night in with hobby” where they order an Indian and they send a bottle of wine with it by “accident” and hobby says “gabby I bet you ordered the wine to try and make it romantic!” And she says “shut uuuuupppppuh” * blushes* then they drink the wine and she’s acting like a sloppy drunk after 2 glasses 🤢🥴 probably hoping that he would have his way with her 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Hobby probably looks at her now and shudders in a “thank duck I steered clear of that one!” type of way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Hobby probably looks at her now and shudders in a “thank duck I steered clear of that one!” type of way 😂
Especially after he had that girl who lied about being pregnant with his twins. I hope he learned his lesson and able to figure out if someone is off their rocker before he goes into any form of relationship with them. You just know Gabbie is also the type to have a "pregnancy scare" if she ever does hook up with anyone.

Reactions: 33
I bet she smells like a sweaty year 9 boy’s PE uniform after a 2 hour double period of sport then a 45 minute train journey home and a 20 minute walk home from the train station on a 36 degree day here in Australia. Sweaty crevices galore

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I bet she smells like a sweaty year 9 boy’s PE uniform after a 2 hour double period of sport then a 45 minute train journey home and a 20 minute walk home from the train station on a 36 degree day here in Australia. Sweaty crevices galore
I can just imagine she literally smells of greasy hair and boys bums. That’s all I can imagine 😂😂 oh and bags of cat litter!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just watched another vlog titled “a night in with hobby” where they order an Indian and they send a bottle of wine with it by “accident” and hobby says “gabby I bet you ordered the wine to try and make it romantic!” And she says “shut uuuuupppppuh” * blushes* then they drink the wine and she’s acting like a sloppy drunk after 2 glasses 🤢🥴 probably hoping that he would have his way with her 😂
She tried to be around him a lot when he was drunk for that very reason. Speaks volumes that even when tanked up he kept her firmly in the friendzone. And he strikes me as the not fussy type.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.