Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My brain can not handle the complete lack of empathy and non awareness. Curious to see if those stories stay up or get deleted.

Reactions: 35
She is such a NLOG it’s ridiculous, how is she not embarrassed? I’d be mortified reading this if I were her

Reactions: 14
Just because you don’t deem comparing someone to an animal as trolling or mean, doesn’t mean that person wouldn’t take offence. How many times have people said to her they didn’t mean it the way she took something. Always the first to jump to being offended and blocking when someone says anything she doesn’t like, but it’s okay for her.

Granny (autocorrect but won’t be changing it) you know if someone wrote a tweet saying that Gabby reminds me of a bear she’d be offended and think it’s a weight insult or something

Reactions: 29
She also said her current obsession are celebrity blind items, seems a bit trolly too. Get a life, Gob

Reactions: 26
Also what is that reel she’s uploaded. Why is the first couple of seconds her staring into space then smiling at the camera. So quirky

Reactions: 16
Saw this and thought of Nelbobs…I’d say he’s Megachonker level now but he’s a few tins of chewna away from Oh Lawd He Comin
23CC73C7-B2B0-45FA-8440-C7D2C356F5B9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Aw, bless Gabby thinking that the only reason she's not doing musical theatre is because stalkingzoella youtube got in the way 😂😂
that is how she thinks though. Delewwwed
View attachment 1043294

If the untalented TANYA BURR has used YouTube to springboard her into musical theatre what's stopping the "classically trained" Gabby??? It's almost like YouTube would be more of a help than hindrance...

"*I*wouldn't be mad" "What animal would *I* be?"

I just, no words.
Gonna reply saying she's a piglet

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Also what is that reel she’s uploaded. Why is the first couple of seconds her staring into space then smiling at the camera. So quirky
She looks so bleeping gormless - she's an absolute sponge completely void of any intelligent thought beyond her own basic needs.

Reactions: 21
Didn’t Joe Sugg get a part in Waitress? And she’s over here saying youtube prevented her to do theatre? If anything it should’ve helped her pursue her dream - all this free time and a good income? Not to mention the interesting content she could’ve produced instead of countless q&a’s and baby names videos 🙄

Reactions: 47
Shut the absolute duck up, no one has compared you to a deer!!
Well koalas are one of the stupidest animals in the animal world. They literally have smooth brains.

'Koalas, like many other primitive animals, have a smooth (or lissencephalic) brain, meaning that their brains have no folds! This is why koalas are often unable to perform complex behaviours. Koalas are known for being sleepy and lazy, which is likely due to a nutrition-poor diet.'

Yep, sounds like Gobbie.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Gabby love - having “trolls” is not a personality trait. It won’t make people think you’re a martyr across social media and think you’re sew sew amazing.

Go and have a shower so you can stop smelling like a packet of farty ham, and go for a nice long walk by the sea. Have a think about why you’re friendless and alone and about what you could do to improve things.

Reactions: 42
Something I've just realised is so telling with Gabby, is that with pretty much every other influencer thread there is always a gaggle of minions (however small) that rock up and defend the influencer. Because there's always something redeemable right? Yet we literally never see anyone here with a single good thing to say about Gabby.

Maybe you should think about why that is Gabs instead of proclaiming you just have the meanest trolls known to man.

Reactions: 35
Funny how she always talks about these trolls but never posts screenshots or messages of actual vile ‘trolling’, and she blocks people so often that there’s never troll comments left … surely people think it’s a bit suspicious?

Maybe she’s worried that people will notice the troll messages that she gets are genuinely worried people, or people having a normal valid opinion ..

Reactions: 45
So now she's sensitive to sound?

What a bleeping insult. So many children/adults, myself included suffer with sensory overload issues and they're unbearable. While it's great more awareness is being bought to these types of issues people face daily mainly through TikTok she's looking at it and relating it to herself for her new health concern.
When the reality of it is crippling. You don't have sensory overload, ADHD and you aren't sensitive to sound as a result gobs. In fact your life is so quiet cause you do duck all so how can it possibly affect you?
In Encanto while Isabelle is getting her proposal you see Delores cover her ears from sound. She's probably picked it up from that too.

I see absolute stupidity, I get on here. I just saw her hawking some skin tit saying it changed her skin forever. She was just on Instagram last week looking like she’d been through a nuclear reactor. Is this idiot for real?
Edit: haven’t been on for a few days and missed the big discussion about it: glad everyone else sees the ludicrousness that is Gobby. PS: that grey jumper is in every ad. So lazy and disgusting

Last edited:
  • Haha
How does she even get any “trolls” when surely she’s blocked them all already and it’s not as if her audience is ever growing??
She kills me tbh, she’s so self-obsessed and delusional!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.