Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOOOOOL the 5am meltdown stories have already been deleted which I’m sure is a surprise to no one.

As someone said above trying to establish a regular sleep pattern will help a long way towards helping you feel better, especially as you get older. It won’t magically make your mental illness disappear but rest is vital to wellbeing both mental and physical.

Now the rules in England are to be completely scrapped will everyone be a selfish twit that doesn’t do someone they don’t need to do by law. It’s gonna be 20 years later and Gabs will be ambling about with Jane still wearing a mask and complaining about people who don’t.

Reactions: 34
She could do with following Seerut Chawla on Instagram. Gabby will never grow if she can't let go of her victim mindset. She could do literally anything with her life and the only person stopping her is herself.

Reactions: 7
I agree with the sleeping pattern stuff. She reminds me of my friend in some ways - always moaning about being tired having no motivation and being so down all the time yet goes to bed at 5 am and wakes up at 1pm, eats nothing of nutritional value and doesn’t leave the house unless she has to let alone exercises. Implementing small changes like a bedtime actually works wonders for your mental health. No it doesn’t cure depression but there’s a reason GPs ask you to do those things before considering medication

Reactions: 47
She’s on stories now crying, will probs be deleted soon!
Says she’s watching old vlogs and is upset about how unhappy she was then, that she is struggling mentally now but has sought (tho she said seeked lol) help and is on a waiting list for cbt. She says that in the old vlogs she had everything she wants now - close friendships, goes out a lot and was slimmer - but that she was still very unhappy at the time.
This bothers me so much. She will get seen quicker as she’s an ‘influencer’. I’ve been on a waiting list for ages for mental health team etc because of how severe my metal health issue is and yet she cries and claims to have a new mental health every week

Reactions: 15
I agree with the sleeping pattern stuff. She reminds me of my friend in some ways - always moaning about being tired having no motivation and being so down all the time yet goes to bed at 5 am and wakes up at 1pm, eats nothing of nutritional value and doesn’t leave the house unless she has to let alone exercises. Implementing small changes like a bedtime actually works wonders for your mental health. No it doesn’t cure depression but there’s a reason GPs ask you to do those things before considering medication
100% this. With the help of medication, I now have a stable sleeping pattern and it’s the the WORLD of difference to my mental health. I also took responsibility for actually looking after myself and my body and eating better. She wants everything handed to her.
As for the CBT thing, it’s ridiculous and disgusting for her to take a place on the NHS waiting list when she could easily afford to go private. I waited TWO YEARS for a complex needs MH assessment. She is so incredibly selfish, she doesn’t realise she’s taking space away from people who desperately need NHS help.

Reactions: 25
At this point the only way she is getting therapy is with a sponsored therapist :LOL: does that exists?

That was just a cry for attention in result of Jane not being there and reading here, the ONLY place that someone mentions her name. (we where condemning her for sending a smoker to therapy and saying she is no authority to do so). And still you aren't Gabbo.

If she is saying she is waiting for the NHS is because she really doesn't want to go and she is blaming it on the waiting list. Still, shame on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
FFS this came up as an advert on my Instagram!! There's no escape! 🤣😭I've seen this advert a few times but not with here suppose I was checking this thread on my lunch hour so was only a matter of time before it came as an add!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Just to recap from last nights deleted videowz.

I was extremely over tired as I haven’t been sleeping (not slept in 2 days) and she really did tug on my heart strings.

Now I managed to get a bit of sleep and on reflection I’m embarrassed I said good for her 😂
I can’t believe I fell for her emotional manipulation.
JUST CALL ME JEWNIPER JANE!

And yes she clearly hasn’t changed or doesn’t WANT to change, deleted crying videows and then a Covid story. She’s like clockwork.

Pretty soon covid will just be a regular every day thing just like the flu. Can she not see that all pandemics ended this way? There was once a time the flu killed thousands upon thousands of people and guess what it’s fine now, because modern medicine is brilliant!!

She really is the most clockwork boring predictable person. She’ll never change and she’ll never grow. She’ll always be a cynical misery.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Just to recap from last nights deleted videowz.

I was extremely over tired as I haven’t been sleeping (not slept in 2 days) and she really did tug on my heart strings.

Now I managed to get a bit of sleep and on reflection I’m embarrassed I said good for her 😂
I can’t believe I fell for her emotional manipulation.
JUST CALL ME JEWNIPER JANE!

And yes she clearly hasn’t changed or doesn’t WANT to change, deleted crying videows and then a Covid story. She’s like clockwork.

Pretty soon covid will just be a regular every day thing just like the flu. Can she not see that all pandemics ended this way? There was once a time the flu killed thousands upon thousands of people and guess what it’s fine now, because modern medicine is brilliant!!

She really is the most clockwork boring predictable person. She’ll never change and she’ll never grow. She’ll always be a cynical misery.
It’s ok, Gobs may not have any but empathy is a normal human trait - however do better next time before we make you go fester with Jewniper Jane and Gammon Trotters for the week as punishment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s ok, Gobs may not have any but empathy is a normal human trait - however do better next time before we make you go fester with Jewniper Jane and Gammon Trotters for the week as punishment 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahahah thank you for understanding 😂 you’re sew forgiving x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I fell for it too, lol. In my defence I’d just woken up and I’m always half asleep until my second cup of coffee.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don't think Gabby has a drinking problem. She was probably doing a Baileys ad in which she'll drink a bit and do her classic grimace smile, pretending she likes it.

She has these moments regularly. Usually because something hasn't gone her way. Always when Jane isn't there.

As I said, she spends far too much time in her own head reflecting on herself as she has nothing or nobody else to think about. She also clearly spends hours on TikTok, which is full of navel gazing teens glamourising mental health issues. They talk about therapy, so lo and behold, she's suddenly on a waiting list for it (but she hasn't paid as she probably doesn't really intend to do it).

Reactions: 37
Surprised she hasn’t bagged herself a Better Help app advert all the influenzas are flogging

Reactions: 17
I don't think she'd be able to hide it if she had a drinking problem. She is a chronic oversharer, I find it impossible to believe she'd be remotely capable of keeping something as big as that quiet, especially when she has her manic episodes when Jane is away.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t think for a second she has a drinking problem but I do think she had a baileys and it went straight to her head 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think for me it's that she doth protest too much. Then we see her manic at 5am on Instagram with a bottle behind her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.