Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t fall for her manipulative bullshit on IG. No one needs to see her crying ‘woe is me’ face all the time 🙄
She does it every time she gets called out for something to make people feel sorry for her again, and stop “bullying” her about not killing her bleeping cat! 😏

She’ll be back to being a condescending head by the morning.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Can someone fill me in on why on earth Gabby has yet ANOTHER new sofa?! Was it gifted? She only had that grey one for literally two seconds lol.

Also lol at painting her living room again. Her need for constant makeovers is exhausting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
What was all the “growing up in the public eye” and “child star” thing? She was almost 20 when her audience blew up. Most people have matured adequately to adult by then? Like you’re maybe not experienced, but you should be more measured in your behaviour.

Always infantilising herself, it’s so weird how averse she is to being seen as a grown up.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
It looks like the milk ad is up which is also incredibly frustrating. If they were non toxic flowers, I'd just again weird collab when there's so many other more "sustainable" influencers or who would more likely have the target audience for their product. It looks like they've been messaged multiple times and not even so much as a disclaimer put out.
I kinda think she looks like the whisk guy from Come Dine With Me here...LOL

View attachment 1051762View attachment 1051763
If only we could use pictures as thread titles

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh well, time will tell if that was a moment of realisation, if so well done for finally paying attention to what we’ve been telling you, or a manipulation tactic to win favour after the tulips debacle. Let’s see where she is in a years time. I MUST stop falling for narcs manipulation, my own narc mother turned me into a compulsive people pleaser, and I have a terrible history of believing bullshit. I was believing her in those stories until Albi brought me back to my senses 😅
Also, why is she on a waiting list for cbt when literally every medical procedure she’s had, she’s paid for?

Reactions: 49
How many "honest" moments have we seen from her now...?

Sorry to be so cynical, I did feel for her for a fleeting second then realised we've been here before.

She'll be back to pretending she's so fulfilled and successful soon, lying about having friends and going out regularly while being an inconsiderate dick to others.

Reactions: 40
Also, why is she on a waiting list for cbt when literally every medical procedure she’s had, she’s paid for?
She doesn't want to fix her mental health as soon as possible because she's afraid to face the music, she wants to remain this frail girl with a victim complex that won't take responsibility for her own behavior and keep blaming her issues to a toxic parent.

She pays for her other medical needs as soon as possible because she craves the thrill of another surgery or medical procedure which feeds that victim complex she has.

It's a vicious cycle with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I was JUST coming to say this!
I work a 40hr/week office job on minimum wage in the UK. I'm a single person with rent, bills etc to pay. I don't receive any financial support from anywhere.
Last year, after so much isolation, my demons caught up to me. I spoke to my GP who told me the waitlist for therapy in my area was 14 months and I would only receive 10 sessions. After that I'd have to reapply and wait all over again.

I knew I couldn't wait and waste any more of my life battling the black dog so I took matters into my own hands and reshuffled my budget.
I pay £350 a month for a private GP (whom I see once a month to discuss medication) and CBT therapist (whom I see once a week) through an online service called Cerebral .co .uk and I honestly cannot rave about it enough. I feel like a new person after only 4-5 months of using the service and I know that I can continue on using the service until I feel safe and confident in myself. (Obviously you've got to put in the work yourself in order to see results.) I pay for this out of pocket, no insurance, no discounts, no support from my employer.

So if I can prioritize my mental health and make it work on my budget then why can't she? It honestly feels like such a cop out, like it's the lazy option for her to just accept she and her life is tit and will remain to be tit while on a waitlist.

Another influencer with 40k followers was paid £2k to make a single reel prompting an app. You can only imagine what she makes from her ads alone.

(I hope it goes without saying that I'm referring to Gabbie and her circumstances here and if you aren't in the position to pay privately or you are availing of the waitlist/appointments via the NHS then you do you and your amazing for actually taking care of yourself ❤ just know that your tattle family love you and we're all supporting your journey from the Gabbiesphere!)

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Oh my GOD, I haven’t kept tabs on Gobs since about 2016 but I saw a video about Zoella, fell down a rabbit hole of old Youtubers and ended up here.

If she wasn’t a cat abusing, fan bullying, ignorant little mare it’d be sad how little her life has changed since 2016! The things we’re writing could be from back then! She’s still squandering living in a beautiful city by never leaving her house, copying Zoe, romanticising the west end career she wasn’t even CLOSE to having, not looking after the cat she claims to love so much, frazzling her beautiful dark hair to blonde only to dye it back days later and relying on poor ole Jane for everything 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Classic narc manipulation to get the heat off her. She has no intention of changing, she never does. She just isn’t getting enough sympathy so has changed tactic. Urgh don’t fall for her bull.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
she's really working those myspace camera angles in her new video trying to look smaller, the camera is so high in her intro part lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Find it ridiculous she’s using the excuses that she’s on a waiting list for cbt, if she needed help she would surely pay any price to get it like all her other surgeries and problems. Being on a waiting list makes me think she’s using the nhs for help unlike every other ailment she’s feigned for sympathy and gone private. How can she afford a new sofa but can’t afford to get herself CBT right now ? Sounds like bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 53
So quit and get a different job? Sell your house and downsize up North, use the money until you can find a little job? Boo hoo. I literally can’t feel sad for you?

Some of us struggle with the same mental health issues and have to work full time, we can’t just buy sewfa after sewfa and post a picture of milk for money.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 85
So after the rant last night she essentially blamed the fact she “grew up on social media” on why she has no friends? Sorry what

• Haha
Reactions: 56
“It is sew difficult tew have every aspect of your life sew deeply screwtinised”
Alright Beyoncé

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.