Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's crazy how quickly she's spiraling every time Jane leaves. And it's always the same pattern too:
- alluding to mental health struggles online
- a visit to "her" doctors
- making a mess in her apartment (remember when she baked the sponsored apple pie and the kitchen looked like a war zone)
- next up will be a Q&A mentioning her toxic family situation at 2am
- then we'll get an update on her diagnosis along with her saying she's been in crazy physical pain for months and didn't say anything because of the trolls but she's still doing "renovations" and pushing heavy furniture around on her own

If that is what she's sharing online, imagine the private messages between her and Jane. The guilt-tripping and probably scary messages Jane wakes up to.
I dunno why but seeing the words ‘sponsored apple pie’ just encapsulated for me the ridiculousness of what these people get paid ridiculous amounts of money for doing, which is often very little.

I have a migraine from the stress of doing my job today (work in complaints for a UK bank so you can imagine what I deal with) and she’s getting paid to bake an apple pie like she is some well known and successful cook, despite all the evidence that she is in fact not.

When she first posted that skin care ad a day or so ago the first thing my mind went to (like everyone’s did no doubt) was that rash on her face. If only the company knew that she had posted the pictures of her mystery skin condition a week before she was promoting their facial skin care. Either they don’t follow her or just don’t have any respect for their potential customers and just assume they will buy anything cause an ✨ influencer ✨ promoted it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh look at that another ad… I don’t know if I'm getting her grey jumpers confused (Christ) but she’s got two different ones on in that video? Grey sweatshirt when she’s grabbing milk and grabbing her cup from the coffee table and then a zip up hoodie when she drinks? Is that just to show she has another outfit for an ad 🥴
Continuity QWEEN

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god it’s just clicked. She deleted that story about choking on her tea - because she had to do a bloody advert for the milk. What an idiot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
She's gonna be so aggy about it when Nelly eventually gets sick because of her flowers

Reactions: 36
No way this isn't a deliberate dig, wow she's a sick bastard. Way to go Gabby, you've outraged us all at the potential cost of your cat's health.
I’d love for someone to message her and comment a screenshot of this image and say, ‘I thought Nellie didn’t go near the flowers.’ What would you have to say then?

Reactions: 28
She’s so defiant. She will literally put her cat’s life at risk rather than accept she is wrong, and then even goes one step further by posting that pic of Nellie with his nose in the tulips. How can she not see what an utter tit she looks.

Reactions: 48
Tbh I’ve been wondering for a while if she actually wants Nellie to get sick from the flowers. She reminds me of parents who feed their kids salt so they have to take them to A&E etc (fabricated or induced illness). Not getting enough attention for her rash but would surely get more attention if he ate those flowers and was really ill. Sounds farfetched I know but I honestly think she’s nuts.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’d love for someone to message her and comment a screenshot of this image and say, ‘I thought Nellie didn’t go near the flowers.’ What would you have to say then?
The infuriating thing is she doesn’t care, she’d give a sarky retort, maybe even put you on blast on her story or Twitter and you’d be Velvetbl0cked. She shouldn’t be responsible for any animal.

Tbh I’ve been wondering for a while if she actually wants Nellie to get sick from the flowers. She reminds me of parents who feed their kids salt so they have to take them to A&E etc (fabricated or induced illness). Not getting enough attention for her rash but would surely get more attention if he ate those flowers and was really ill. Sounds farfetched I know but I honestly think she’s nuts.
Yes total Gypsy Rose Blanchard vibes - her mum had Munchausen by proxy

Reactions: 17
No way this isn't a deliberate dig, wow she's a sick bastard. Way to go Gabby, you've outraged us all at the potential cost of your cat's health.
Gabs is the ultimate troll. Trolling tattle and other concerned followers at the expense of her cat.

Reactions: 18
FFS!!!
She told me herself a few days ago on her youtube that he doesnt go near them!!
Im so mad!!
Im debating whether to message her on my other Instagram account (or make one up to message)...as she blocked me on my main one for following her shop before it launched :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I honestly think it’s flogging a dead horse now. She knows exactly what she’s doing and thinks she’s trolling the trolls (as opposed to people actually concerned about Nellie). Don’t waste your time. She reads here anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm sure she's made a snide comment before about a previous picture of Nellie next to tulips about how he was only there for 2 seconds for a 'pretty picture' or something else sickening that comes out of her ham hole

Reactions: 26
I honestly think it’s flogging a dead horse now. She knows exactly what she’s doing and thinks she’s trolling the trolls (as opposed to people actually concerned about Nellie). Don’t waste your time. She reads here anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
yeah that's true. i couldnt comment on the picture as shed limited them.
i only hope that poor boy doesnt get sick from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm sure she's made a snide comment before about a previous picture of Nellie next to tulips about how he was only there for 2 seconds for a 'pretty picture' or something else sickening that comes out of her ham hole
She did, I remember that as well. I think she also showed more pictures or stories of him near the tulips after that as well. Lord 🙏 never let this woman have a child. (Unless she somehow massively gets her tit together, and not in a box.)

Reactions: 13
“I lOvE nElLiE sEw SeW MuCh”

What a spiteful piece of tit.

Reactions: 22
She's an antagonistic troll, she knows what she's doing!

If anyone disliked "hate" as much as she claimed to, they'd simply not share whatever causes it.

She moans about what people say about her diet, but posts her daily meals. Complains that she gets hate for making up medical issues but always asks her 12 year old followers for diagnoses. She complains that people judge how she treats her cat, but posts him near tulips.

It's all on purpose. She thrives off it and she lives for the drama.

It adds to her victim mentality, knowing that she's "hated". It's probably why she makes such a big deal out of her dad, like we saw that one Christmas she allows his insensitive but general comments to get to her just so she can carry on crying about her life.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.