Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It literally says it’s an in & outdoor rug in the description 😂
Gabby, this one is on you love! Those kinds of rugs are generally flatter and more waterproof so you can use them in the kitchen or outdoors

Reactions: 39
Literally looks exactly like the website photos, almost like a large bath mat? The fact it's called an "indoor and outdoor" rug would help most people twig it's not going to be a luxury thick-pile wool rug. Lmao

Reactions: 54
Moaning myrtle strikes again
Although rugs truly are best sent rolled up, i'm pretty sure those creases can be straightened out...and since its an In and Out rug then it will have a higher polyester/synthetic content, which explains the material being thinner than indoor plush rugs.

Also, she so impulsive.

Reactions: 30
Wow. First a baileys induced hangover and now a creased rug?????? What a Thursday she’s having

• Haha
Reactions: 60
It’s actually an embarrassment how much she overhypes herself. You’re a twit off YouTube with no actual discernible ‘content’. 9.9 recurring/10 people on the street wouldn’t have a clue. If you hate it so much and it’s made you so miserable, go and do something else. Literally anything. No one made you do this - child stars have no choice and are essentially abused from infancy. You were also a bleeping adult when you started. Get out honestly.
It's like she thinks she's this famous celebrity.....she needs to get over herself....she's a NOBODY who got followers from being a stalker to someone who has a little fame.
The arrogance of these "influencers" is astounding!.....this world is going to tit with these assholes running around.....another prime example is Niomi and Forky's "harrowing adventure".....

Reactions: 24
Why is she stepping on it (on the other side but still) and ripping it if she’s returning it?
Ummm..it's within the realm of cream, though, and it's identical to the pictures online? She can't say tit about colors because she has no eye for it based on the 20 variations of pink and gray paint slathered on her walls.

What she's tugging on looks like a random sewn-in loose thread, since the stitches look like they're still intact. A few days of chunky Nellie lying down on those creases and they'll be sorted out no problem 😆 I think it looks okay for a price tag of that size of a rug. It's a nice, neutral design and color, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
What she's tugging on looks like a random sewn-in loose thread, since the stitches look like they're still intact. A few days of chunky Nellie lying down on those creases and they'll be sorted out no problem 😆 I think it looks okay for a price tag of that size of a rug. It's a nice, neutral design and color, too.
Oh I see. She was quite aggressive with it though. Those hammy trotters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If anyone were to post 6 stories slating jewniper mewns shite products, she would scream trolls and they’d be blocked immediately, but sure Gab, that rug company for sure deserves to be bashed because you didn’t read the description 🙄

Reactions: 59
Surely she would’ve checked the specs to see how big it was so would’ve seen how thick it was? And rugs always look tit when your first lay them down as they need to settle. Get an iron on those creases it’ll be fine 🙄 this is the type of pics/videos you’d show your bf or friends and he like I’m annoyed etc but she doesnt friends and has nothing else meaningful in her life so this feels like a huge deal

Reactions: 24
“Back to old faithful”
How many rugs do you buy? Why is this such a regular thing? I’m sure you haven’t had “ewld faithful” that long
0F3A4124-4EB7-4AC4-B788-99395D3A6DFF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Also, she’s had that sofa for two months and it already has a deep dent where she sits all day

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.