Gabriella Lindley #61 The one where she finally leaves the house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she compared herself to Lindsay 😂 she has not been on Youtube/in the public eye since she was a CHILD like Lindsay has. Lindsay had no choice in becoming a child star, Gabby had absolutely all the choice in the world to turn that camera on and document everything she does.

When she said ‘I understand why child stars go off the rails’ I laughed, how has she ever been off the rails? Posting manic videos of her hair swishing around and hoarding cat tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 77
I can’t believe she compared herself to Lindsay 😂 she has not been on Youtube/in the public eye since she was a CHILD like Lindsay has. Lindsay had no choice in becoming a child star, Gabby had absolutely all the choice in the world to turn that camera on and document everything she does.

When she said ‘I understand why child stars go off the rails’ I laughed, how has she ever been off the rails? Posting manic videos of her hair swishing around and hoarding cat tit?
absolutely off the rails drinking baileys and hot choc xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It’s actually an embarrassment how much she overhypes herself. You’re a twit off YouTube with no actual discernible ‘content’. 9.9 recurring/10 people on the street wouldn’t have a clue. If you hate it so much and it’s made you so miserable, go and do something else. Literally anything. No one made you do this - child stars have no choice and are essentially abused from infancy. You were also a bleeping adult when you started. Get out honestly.

Reactions: 66
Can somebody recap what her stories are as I can’t bare to listen to her. Thanks
Basically she spent 3 hours rewatching her old videos, saying that whilst the memories were good to look back on, she was struggling then and still is now. Said that if anyone was struggling mentally to reach out for help so they don’t end up like her (it’s ok gabby, no one is going to end up like you). Said she feels she lost so much and gained nothing (true) and that she’ll either delete or private her old vids. She also reckons she’s never seen anyone talk about how hard it is “growing up” in the public eye (she was a literal adult when she became “known”). Also craps on about being scrutinised bc every aspect of your life is out there (I meannnnn you can keep certain things private gabby but you’re so share happy that you plaster everything everywhere). She also said that this year is the year she’s going to sort her brain out.

eta - can’t believe I rewatched the stories just to recap 😂 it was painful

Reactions: 35
We've been here before with her late night "moments of realisation" many, many times.

And I'm sorry, but no way is she going to work at CBT. Cue nostril flaring about how she thought the theruppist would fix her but she's just got loads of worksheets to dew.

Reactions: 43
The difference between her and the likes of Lindsay Lohan is Lindsay was harassed by paps, constant stories in the press, magazines etc all those things not in her control but if Gabby put the camera down and never posted again she can lead a very normal life 🙄

Reactions: 51
Basically she spent 3 hours rewatching her old videos, saying that whilst the memories were good to look back on, she was struggling then and still is now. Said that if anyone was struggling mentally to reach out for help so they don’t end up like her (it’s ok gabby, no one is going to end up like you). Said she feels she lost so much and gained nothing (true) and that she’ll either delete or private her old vids. She also reckons she’s never seen anyone talk about how hard it is “growing up” in the public eye (she was a literal adult when she became “known”). Also craps on about being scrutinised bc every aspect of your life is out there (I meannnnn you can keep certain things private gabby but you’re so share happy that you plaster everything everywhere). She also said that this year is the year she’s going to sort her brain out.

Ah but it was all ok putting her life out to the public to make lots of cash. Makes sense.

Reactions: 26
Yew guise just 😤 dewnt 😤 understand 😤
She can’t just stop becosss then who would give her free sewfas and paint??? 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Oh the sweet sweet irony. Gobs, you chose to do that job

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ah but it was all ok putting her life out to the public to make lots of cash. Makes sense.
Yeah hate to be skeptical but surely the realisation is coming now the deals are getting shitter, there’s hardly any gifted stuff and no one is interested

Yeah hate to be skeptical but surely the realisation is coming now the deals are getting shitter, there’s hardly any gifted stuff and no one is interested
Absewlewtly this. She's scared that she's going to have to get a proper job.

Reactions: 34
Maybe I am just a cold hearted cow (in all seriousness, totally open to that) but I still don't feel sorry for her. Do you know how many people I alone know right now who are stuck in dead end jobs that they hate and are totally miserable about, but they can't possibly leave to change career or retrain because they can't afford it, or have kids etc that means that going to study would be immensely difficult? Gabby has a lot of resources at her disposal, like someone else said she could sell her stupid flat, buy an enormous house near Jane and use whatever is left to retrain in a different job. Nope, all I'm seeing here is someone who is happy to piss and whinge about the personal cost of her current 'job' but loves money too much to do something else. It clearly doesn't make her that unhappy then, because there is literally no reason why she couldn't walk away tomorrow if she wanted to.

• Sad
Reactions: 79
By coincidence I watched a video by Louise Pentland the other day (the first I’ve watched forever because she’s annoying af) and she was moaning in a very similar vein to Gobz. How the golden days at the start were fun, how she was watching her privated old videos and how nostalgic she is for it and how her mental health and personality has suffered because of criticism yada yada.

I literally want to say to their faces that THEY created their own destiny by selling out. THEY were the ones that traded their viewers’ good will and friendship for businesses paying them to shill products. THEY wanted the massive audiences to be worth more £ to these capitalist vultures so THEY pumped out more and more vlogs and took on more sponsorships. THEY were the wave of YouTubers that turned YouTube from a fun video sharing site to some corporate behemoth that was out of their control.

So shut the duck up whinging and either change your sensitivities or change your job and accept a lower income. You did it to yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Isn’t this the girl who said that if you don’t like a job, do something else? (Or whatever it was she said) Soooo off you go then Gobs 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Here are the NINETEEN videos!!!

Part 1

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
By coincidence I watched a video by Louise Pentland the other day (the first I’ve watched forever because she’s annoying af) and she was moaning in a very similar vein to Gobz. How the golden days at the start were fun, how she was watching her privated old videos and how nostalgic she is for it and how her mental health and personality has suffered because of criticism yada yada.

I literally want to say to their faces that THEY created their own destiny by selling out. THEY were the ones that traded their viewers’ good will and friendship for businesses paying them to shill products. THEY wanted the massive audiences to be worth more £ to these capitalist vultures so THEY pumped out more and more vlogs and took on more sponsorships. THEY were the wave of YouTubers that turned YouTube from a fun video sharing site to some corporate behemoth that was out of their control.

So shut the duck up whinging and either change your sensitivities or change your job and accept a lower income. You did it to yourself.
To me this is the worst thing about influencers. They are SO ungrateful and constantly whine about how hard done by they are - because of a life they chose for themselves. Literally noone is making them do this and they show no appreciation for the fact they've made a huge living for doing essentially duck all. The tragic part is, they really think they are deserving, when lets get real, you aren't where you are because you are actually a decent human or have something to offer, it's just luck 9/10. Even the brands you think care about you - don't give a tit and are just using you for your following. You are out as soon as someone better comes along.

I really think this is why influencers are so unlikeable because you really do have to be a true narc to think this is about you and nothing other than your social following. Then they try and be relatable by saying they have the same issues as normal folk - maybe, but you don't have the background noise the rest of us do that make it all that bit worse. Yes social anxiety is social anxiety, yes depression is depression. But lets not pretend your millions/mansions and complete lack of any life responsibilities don't make those things easier to deal with, or access help for. Cough Gabby, cough, PAY FOR bleeping CBT like most of us can only dream of you turd.

Reactions: 47
Honestly Gabs, just cause we've had to suffer through your old vidyews doesn't mean you need to.

Please leave them up.

ALSO I said a few months ago how I wouldn't be surprised if she had a secret drinking problem. Well, looky here... more manic stories and this time forgotten to hide the bottle of booze in the background? Jane's currently filling up the gobsmobile and about to head down the M1.

Reactions: 17
She chose to put her life online, she could have shown as much or as little as she wanted - but ultimately it was her choice. Has the world of influencers changed since she started? Yes. Has she tried to better herself, stay relevant or even pull back for the sake of her mental health? No.

She gets/ has got free tit, sponsorships, ads, has the opportunity to attend events and speak with brands and make a real difference if she wanted to. But she’s stuck in the past, she’s selfish and wants the world to stay the same. The amount of free tit she’s received over the years, the opportunities she’s had and she’s complaining right now from the Brighton flat she owns at a time of national crisis when it comes to living costs? duck off Gabriella. Go paint another wall with your #adgifted paint.

Reactions: 26
She basically wants everyone to kiss her arse and not criticise what she puts out there while she lolls about making thousands for a crappy milk advert that took her five minutes and no one is going to be influenced by.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Sorry but BOO freaking HOO 🙄

I just can't bring myself to feel sorry for her. First of all, she chose to pursue this influencer life in the most unhealthy and inorganic way - to the point of stalking Zoe. Also, she was of age! Young , for sure, but old enough to think for herself I should think. She has the choice to put the camera down and "make her mental health her priority" like she always says every year since she started YT, it's the privilege that comes attached to her job description. Unlike the rest of the population who have to work hard and have no choice but to face daily and difficult challenges head on, she can just step away and live off her older videos' income comfortably for a while until she decides on a more fitting arrangement for her. She could have literally bought a 3-4 bedroom, comfy detached cottage in the North and focused on herself YEARS ago... but she hasn't! And why is that? Cause she just can't help but continue on to:
1. Hate all men and grass
2. Proclaim all non-mask wearers are inconsiderate bastards
3. Call food from other cultures she isn't familiar with vile and rancid
4. Insert herself in every twitter convo and turn the convo about her and how poor wittle gabby is
5. Repeatedly compromise her cat's life just to prewve the haters wrong
6. Elbow her mum in the face
7. Tell people that "no one forced them to do that job"
8. Copy another artist's work
9. Abuse the NHS
10. Go through a revolving door of friends and insist the issue isn't with her
11. Tell people they can't wear shorts and be insecure
12. Bait every health condition on earth
13. Proactively reads on forums that she can just ignore
14. Mocks people for only affording PRIMARK Vans

I COULD GO ON FOR HOURS...and what I've listed above are far from the worst of it. I'm not saying she's not struggling mentally, i'm sure she is and i hope more than anything that she seeks help... but she l's consistently rude, condescending and bratty and does this every time she's on hot water! The cycle never ends with her. She hasn't stopped YT because she wants the express way to fame and money, like everything in her life. She doesn't want to work hard for anything so she stays on YT.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.