Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cyclophage

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she compared herself to Lindsay 😂 she has not been on Youtube/in the public eye since she was a CHILD like Lindsay has. Lindsay had no choice in becoming a child star, Gabby had absolutely all the choice in the world to turn that camera on and document everything she does.

When she said ‘I understand why child stars go off the rails’ I laughed, how has she ever been off the rails? Posting manic videos of her hair swishing around and hoarding cat shit?

• Haha
Reactions: 77

LaLa247

Chatty Member
‘Mum, dad, sit down please…I have something to tell you. I know for 26 years you’ve known me only as your daughter, normal, happy, functioning daughter…but I’ve been hiding something this whole time, I’ve been hiding who I really am. I don’t know how to say this…but I’m a troll. That’s right, a TROLL! Just the other day I messaged an influencer on Instagram after she has posted a photo of her cat next to tulips telling her that tulips were toxic to cats. I know this must be an awful shock to you, that your own daughters dare message an influencer! With 600k followers no less! I understand if you can’t speak to me again, disown me even’

• Haha
Reactions: 76

jackolantern

VIP Member
Gabriella Lindley is a classic narcissistic influenza and lazy dossbag, with a penchant for style demolition and a mortifying take on life's non-issues. She's a sewfa side resident alongside infamous prisoner, Nelson, and has an undisputed love for ham. With no recent achievements under her belt for many (jewniper) mewns, a steadily dwindling following across her (anti) socials and a reputation for being painfully herself, Gabriella somehow still has fewls keeping up with her shameless Twitter updates. (The rest have been velvetbl0cked).

Fixed it for ya.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
What's she going to do, message someone's family saying 'your daughter is a horrible troll telling me I've bought flowers that might kill my cat?' honestly get a grip ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Anotherone

VIP Member
Not a single true in this image:
1644108103093.png

Well, if you were drunk writing this, then yes! You are a fun drunk!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

kingnelson

Chatty Member
Her really raw honest side coming out tonight.

You know what she might be annoying and insulting and brain dead… but the fact she’s just acknowledged that she needs help and that she has lost everything and gained nothing the last 6 years is actually really healthy. I’m glad she’s actively seeking help for her mental health and I’m glad she’s realised she’s a loner. As much as I don’t like her, good on her!
Now hopefully she can work on being a better person in general and realising that a lot about her needs to change!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

scoobie

VIP Member
If anything I’d guess such regular, close exposure to a light at eye-level would be really bad for a cat?

Her giant ego paired with a complete lack of common sense really does make her a terrible pet owner.

EBE2AF2C-43D9-4FF9-AED6-7B6ACCC1E952.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 71

freshgossip5

VIP Member
Oh my god my first ever Gabby thread title 🤩🎉😁 I must celebrate, what do you all think I should do? Shall I…
A) write myself a congratulations card
B) block 10 people on Instagram who haven’t ever interacted with me
C) splash out on a new sewfa and a jewniper mewn mystery box (then keep the box for my poo later today?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
It says a lot about her that she's never set foot in a second hand shop or thrift store. She clearly thinks that's only for poor and jealous trolls and beneath her. She even has that street with multiple antique furniture stores nearby where all the other Brighton yewtewbers frequently film themselves going. Her new coffee table would have been the perfect opportunity for a second hand upcycle since there are so many unique pieces available. Could have sanded down one and stained or painted it for a small budget.
I bet Jane is loving the mindless consumerism though as she gets her house redecorated for free by getting all the thrown out pieces.
i commented on a video of hers once and said why don’t you try shopping second hand for a week/month? And she replied saying “aaaahhhh I would but covid 😔

Should have realised that covid only exists second hand, silly old me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Louise13

So I got velvetbl0cked on Instagram the other day for liking a comment about the tulips (never interacted with her page aside from that) and I think she has reported my Instagram account as I have been banned from following new accounts and liking posts until the 11th Feb (which would coincide with a week ban from when she blocked me) 😂. I can’t see any reason why I would be banned otherwise as I only browse on there for 15 mins a day and have a pretty small account so it’s not like I’m mass following people or spamming or anything. Honestly how does she find the time in her 27 hour work day? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Elle

VIP Member
Guys, just to let you know I'm at the Drs. I have an ailment. I'm not okay. Sympathy please.

Imagine your life being so dull that you publicise being at the Drs.

Screenshot_20220204-094811_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68

Accionoodles

VIP Member
People in the real world are starting to plan ahead for food and energy bill rising and the cost of living being the highest in 30+ years and she’s getting upset because it will be day light an extra hour longer and the weather won’t be deathly cold. An extra hour people don’t have to turn on their heating or lights and worry about the cost of either. How can she be so ignorant to what’s going on around her. We can’t all just sit about in a scabby jumper and pretend to like some vegan milk for stupid amounts of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 68