Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tarrula

I’ve been excited for page 48 😂

Fopperholic 54 - £600 to look like a twat, sorry Flops I’d rather be fat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Teddyb77

Chatty Member
So we all know that Mazza informed us that Fopp's was good at creating good styles to suit Otters and as my Otter in a shirt was so popular I got Otter to model Fopp's new merchandise :ROFLMAO: #swipeup #notgifted #otterstyle #happyfopping

20201001_123122-COLLAGE.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Mazza bingo anyone?

‘wow Nicola what an amazing day you had at Warwick castle. It is lovely there I will put it on my list to go to. Yes the boys look gorgeous bless them. You look fabulous I love your trainers I will have to get a pair like them. Yes you are right about comfort over style and isn’t it fab you got all your steps in chasing after the boys bless them. I bet Chris looks great too’

• Haha

Juniper

Chatty Member
Today: “I don’t want to share what I weigh as I don’t think it’s responsible as I don’t want people to focus on the numbers”

Every other day: “I got an 8”, “I sized down to a 6”, “can you believe I fit in an 8”, “urgh I picked up an 18”, “I’ve never been this small”

There’s the irresponsible stuff, Nikki. There’s the triggering stuff.

#hypocrite

• Heart
  • Wow

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
So Chris has been out at work ALL day today and yet he's literally walked through the door and she's gone... leaving him to do dinner and whatever else so she can have some 'me' time and a break.... one day on her own.... one fucking day..... she has absolutely not grasp on reality.... she really hasn't..... when ours were little hubby was out the house 7am - 8am latest... I had to get 2 (sadly not twins so therefore I'm inferior I understand that ).... babies - less than two years apart up, fed, dressed the elder one also sorted and drop him at school then the other two at nursery and be at my job.. my real job in a real office by 9.00am..... then I'd do a full days work and reverse that picking up little ones, then big one after school, then home, cook dinner, homework..... and on my days off I'd have two little ones to look after ALL day by myself.... and yet she's whinging about one afternoon... FUCKING wet wipe..... she needs to get a grip she really does..... this lockdown is going to get worse before it gets better Nicola so suck it up and be a proper parent..... ridiculous !!

(bit ranty - I've had to go into my real office for the first time in 6 months....... I can do my job perfectly well from home but on a rota for being in the office once a month - it was actually OK though hardly anyone in.... but I can do my job just as well from home so waiting for the powers that be to give the nod !!).... and she's moaning she's washed and straightened her hair and it's raining... oh do fuck off !!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Who else thinks they had a massive row because none of them want to look after their own kids, she's being more of a cnut than usual (STARZ WK🙄) and he stormed off out to the gym? Very odd post to say he never does this....trouble ahead? So soon after their "me time" on a weekend away... hmmm. Then a half subtle dig for sympathy, a selfie on the floor poor old floppybollox you still made sure you posed hard though, well as hard as the botox will let you 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Toddlers and the terrible two's are just evil. My sprog has been on the tantrum wagon since the age of 1 and they're getting worse 😵🤯 she'll never cope with it if they're the same. It'll be more mad mazza days and more nursery sessions. They may as well move out.

As someone mentioned earlier in the thread, she needs to take a long look at what she's doing and see just how little time she spends with them. I've said from day one there's no bond there. The loving mum posts she tries to do just come across as fake, because they are. It's the love that will get you through the hard bits as cheesy as it sounds. She can follow all the routines she likes, it doesn't guarantee anything nor stop them playing up and she can't handle it. She only tollerates Lawson because he can do things that she can show off about. That's as far as it goes by the looks! I'm not buying anything, she is a walking instagram machine. Everything she does/posts is designed to try and get engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Oh, she really is a triggering piece of fucking shit. I feel for anyone suffering with disordered eating that follows her.

I don’t follow, never have, used to scope out her page for bants. Now I laugh from a distance via here at “content” such as the Babestation grenade, jumping jelly and fake magic plaster belly scar TrAnsFormAtiOn.

Nobody has 450 quid for a fucking hairdryer you cunt. Shove it up your sweaty gym hole.

• Haha
  • Wow

Juniper

Chatty Member
So she’s been shopping in Zara today? There isn’t a Zara in our local towns, she would have had to go to Solihull for the closest one....you know, one of the towns in the Midlands WHICH HAS HAD EXTRA LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS FOR OVER A WEEK DUE TO AN INCREASE OF COVID CASES.

She’s an absolute clown. And to then have the AUDACITY to harp on about the latest restrictions after visiting an at risk town? Fuck right off.

• Wow
  • Angry

Juniper

Chatty Member
Why reply to this comment asking which Zara she went to but delete the others 🤷🏻‍♀️
It's ok though because she went on Sunday and only nipped over quick 🙄
Didn’t you know, Covid doesn’t work Sundays and if you’re super quick it can’t catch you anyway.

Fucking hell, Fopps has made me angry with this!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Notothefakes

VIP Member
I came on to say this! She says we’ll get through it together.... Er yeah like last time when you helped out by getting daily amazon parcels and probably applied for furlough or got some sort of tax relief if she even pays it or whatever they got!!!! You’re not helping anybody Nikki!!! Nobody cares what the latest tat you bought the boys was or about their chavvy Burberry shirts! Nobody cares about your lockdown meals that included lemongrass (Or whatever it was) coz everybody keeps that in. Nobody cares you drink decaf coffee but cherry coke is ok that caffeine is different. You’ve isolated most of your followers with your outlandish buys. Money talks, wealth whispers and personally there’s nothing more chavvy to me than somebody who’s flashy and wears a lot of
Obvious labels. You’re not a decent role model to your children or your followers.

• Heart
  • Wow

Moodles

Chatty Member
She’s a complete twat 😡. I noticed a lady had commented earlier on Fopps Facebook post saying that social media at the moment wasn’t doing her any favours and that seeing her pictures was making her feel like crap as she herself had put weight on and was struggling to lose it alongside looking after her two kids. Rather than replying and being honest about how much help she has with the boys which allows her the time to be able to go the gym and count every calorie Fopps just deletes the comment. She’s such an arsehole to her followers. The comment wasn’t being nasty or anything she was just saying how she felt.

• Wow
  • Sad

Joeybear

She has driven to Solihull, her nearest Zara which is an area currently in local lockdown. She’s left her precious longed for twins with someone so she can film some crap content that literally no one is interested in! And that’s her job!! When the rest of the country are stressing about the rise in infections etc she’s filming a Zara haul. No one cares! Wake up and smell the coffee Fiona! Pls get a grip!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Who gives a fig what is in Zara at the minute???
I don’t know about you but after work is done, children are fed, housework is done ,cupboards are stocked, and general life admin is done for the day, my absolute go-to thing to do is check out what length sleeve Zara is recommending this season.

She’s so out of touch with her audience base it’s unreal. Nicki, sweetheart, the majority of your followers are middle-aged, overweight, Slimming Worlders, who probably shop in Tesco for both food and clothes. She wishes that she has Zara followers but she really doesn’t 😆

(edit to add that I fucking love a bit of food and clothes shopping combined so that’s not a dig!)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Fucking hell. ‘Lost three stone in three months’ will be on her bloody gravestone.
She will be 93 years old, sat sucking on a grenade bar and telling her great grandchildren...."did i tell you about the time i lost 3 stone in 3 months and that i maintained it all these years?"
Eye roll...."yes grandma, you did...."

"Swipe up for my zimmer frame ladies, its uhhhhmaayyyyzing."

• Haha
  • Heart

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
“We will get through this together” so how’s about Fiona, you stop breaking fucking lockdown rules and actually parent your children rather than dump them on your vulnerable (only when I need a flight home) parents, to go clothes shopping or to eye fuck yourself in the gym mirror!!!
Then you travel to Solihull, possibly the worse hit area in the a West Midlands for the spread of the virus!!! And I know this for a fact......my child attends a Solihull school, less than half a mile away from your beloved Zara. Said school has had, multiple cases of the virus confirmed since Friday!! My family is in self isolation because my child is in the recreational bubble of one of these children!
But we are in this “together ”!!! You know what Fiona, go eye fuck your self and when you get there, give yourself a slap around your smug little face and wake up in the real world!
You absolute, selfish, excuse for a human being!!!!

• Heart

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
Why are before photos always slouched looking like you are in mourning then afters are back straight looking like you’ve been left £1 million in aunt ednas will.

• Haha