Fopperholic #53 Foppycoptering all around, don’t forget to size down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s been shopping in Zara today? There isn’t a Zara in our local towns, she would have had to go to Solihull for the closest one....you know, one of the towns in the Midlands WHICH HAS HAD EXTRA LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS FOR OVER A WEEK DUE TO AN INCREASE OF COVID CASES.

She’s an absolute clown. And to then have the AUDACITY to harp on about the latest restrictions after visiting an at risk town? duck right off.
And anyone who points this out to her is classed as a troll or a hater who is jealous!!?!? Give me strength she’s infuriating.

Reactions: 28
She has driven to Solihull, her nearest Zara which is an area currently in local lockdown. She’s left her precious longed for twins with someone so she can film some crap content that literally no one is interested in! And that’s her job!! When the rest of the country are stressing about the rise in infections etc she’s filming a Zara haul. No one cares! Wake up and smell the coffee Fiona! Pls get a grip!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just read the Mcdonalds post. “I hear it a lot that the boys are eating rubbish” Who the hell would of ever been able to say that?! They barely get anything. She’s trying desperately to be relatable but the whole post is littered with lies and it just makes her look completely stupid.

Reactions: 18
I came on to say this! She says we’ll get through it together.... Er yeah like last time when you helped out by getting daily amazon parcels and probably applied for furlough or got some sort of tax relief if she even pays it or whatever they got!!!! You’re not helping anybody Nikki!!! Nobody cares what the latest tat you bought the boys was or about their chavvy Burberry shirts! Nobody cares about your lockdown meals that included lemongrass (Or whatever it was) coz everybody keeps that in. Nobody cares you drink decaf coffee but cherry coke is ok that caffeine is different. You’ve isolated most of your followers with your outlandish buys. Money talks, wealth whispers and personally there’s nothing more chavvy to me than somebody who’s flashy and wears a lot of
Obvious labels. You’re not a decent role model to your children or your followers.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Oh look at twin sets latest accomplishment! Yes the jawline looks tighter in the after picture but she’s also pulled her leggings up, stood up straight and the size of the door handle on the right is like comparing a pickle (😂) to an aubergine to the size of the door handle on the left 😬😬😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the Zarah post/reel thing has been up 3 hours has only 10 comments yet she has around 25 new followers ? Hmmmm Nicola when you went to Zara did you treat yourself to some new fake followers too ? bleeping beggy witch.... she's barely scraped 100 comments on any of the last dozen or so posts..... !

Reactions: 19
“We will get through this together” so how’s about Fiona, you stop breaking bleeping lockdown rules and actually parent your children rather than dump them on your vulnerable (only when I need a flight home) parents, to go clothes shopping or to eye duck yourself in the gym mirror!!!
Then you travel to Solihull, possibly the worse hit area in the a West Midlands for the spread of the virus!!! And I know this for a fact......my child attends a Solihull school, less than half a mile away from your beloved Zara. Said school has had, multiple cases of the virus confirmed since Friday!! My family is in self isolation because my child is in the recreational bubble of one of these children!
But we are in this “together ”!!! You know what Fiona, go eye duck your self and when you get there, give yourself a slap around your smug little face and wake up in the real world!
You absolute, selfish, excuse for a human being!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So she’s been shopping in Zara today? There isn’t a Zara in our local towns, she would have had to go to Solihull for the closest one....you know, one of the towns in the Midlands WHICH HAS HAD EXTRA LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS FOR OVER A WEEK DUE TO AN INCREASE OF COVID CASES.

She’s an absolute clown. And to then have the AUDACITY to harp on about the latest restrictions after visiting an at risk town? duck right off.
She makes me so bleeping angry! Palms the boys off to “create” her “content”
duck off already

Reactions: 18
What the actual duck?! She’s dropped the boys off to go clothes shopping - THIS IS NOT WORKING! 🤣😆😭🤣 Shopping is the opposite of working?! Also i can’t believe she needs more clothes already! She bought loads during lockdown! What can she possibly need??

Reactions: 24
Doubt this will get a reply 🤨
So that comment has gone already! She can’t put together an intelligent reply to respond, so deletes! Even if she didn’t go yesterday, Birmingham/Solihull have been in lockdown for 8 days now, prior to that we spent 2 weeks on a watch list as the cases were rapidly rising. She only watches the news to suit herself and so that she can manipulate it to suit herself.
I still can’t get over her “we are in this together” when she has no regard for the virus and continues to flaunt the rules.
Then her stories suddenly jump to those about colours! Bizarre!!

Reactions: 25
She's deleted another comment from what looked like a genuine follower asking her which zara she went to because the followers nearest one was in the lockdown area. Only interested in the rules that suit herm she is part of the problem.

I'm biting my tongue with my friend at the moment as she is taking her son on bike rides most days - he's meant to be isolating because staff in his school have tested positive. She doesn't see the issue and to isolate and stay home with him isnt what she wants. She text me last night to say BoJo's new restrictions won't change anything for her. And this is the problem - see the bigger picture. Yes, the restrictions are tit, but do it now, be considerate of others and we may well end this tit show of a year with some kind of positive (hopefully not a covid positive tho obvs 😬)

We know you're reading Nicola - think about the bigger picture rather than the content for your non-job. Your "work" is not essential.

Reactions: 24
Her silence on what Zara she went to is deafening! It makes it pretty clear to us that know what kind of selfish person she is that obviously she went to the one in Solihull, which is in a local lockdown alongside Birmingham!
She has deleted another comment that asked which one she went to as the lady who commented also mentioned her local one in Solihull is under local lockdown 🤨

Reactions: 19
Her engagement on that post is terrible, about 14 comments and 200 likes, just proves no one gives a tit about what’s in Zara and shopping hauls, she will of course do one cos so so so so many of you asked, Nikki hun we can see your post about 5 sheep have asked, get a grip and get in the real world!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.