Fopperholic #53 Foppycoptering all around, don’t forget to size down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she does go down the “coaching” route after doing this bullshit starvation challenge, I will personally make sure that she is reported to any and every regulatory body going. The woman has “20 years” experience of disordered eating and zero qualifications (or understanding) of nutrition and how to train safely/properly. It would be dangerous for her to be in an advisory role.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Not because I hate the witch, but I really don’t see a difference other than her posture. Yes, her arms have gained some muscle but I knew they would as she is very small up top. A friend of mine is built like Nikki and always loses on top but hardly on her legs or bum, no matter how much she exercises or lifts weights! What happens now? Does she still have access to the app from her Timmy Mallet?
Also, that twin set twit is saying he needs 10 people to sign up to his challenge for Christmas. He’s making it sound like it’s free 😂
Because he needs some more ££££ in the holiday funds. It's not cheap being an international (EasyJet) jet setter you know 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It really bothers me when people take before and after pictures with completely different clothing and poses (same goes for botox pics where they frown really hard before - but that's another story). If any of us stood in the mirror, flexed our arms and lifted them above our heads it would pull us in at the waist so yes, these pics show a smaller waist but only because she's lifted her arms, stood upright and tensed.

If she had truly lost all those inches she wouldn't be afraid to do an exact copy of the first picture, hunched shoulders and all!

Reactions: 23
It really bothers me when people take before and after pictures with completely different clothing and poses (same goes for botox pics where they frown really hard before - but that's another story). If any of us stood in the mirror, flexed our arms and lifted them above our heads it would pull us in at the waist so yes, these pics show a smaller waist but only because she's lifted her arms, stood upright and tensed.

If she had truly lost all those inches she wouldn't be afraid to do an exact copy of the first picture, hunched shoulders and all!
It’s the sad face in the before people will look at them and think there’s something wrong with being that size she could cause a lot of damage to people

Reactions: 22
so she's basically starved herself for 12 weeks, deprived herself of things, counted calories to within an inch of her life (7 calories for raw onion the other day) weighed a cup of tea and measured out salad leaves all for some muscle definition and scrawny craggy skin. She can preach all she likes how happy she is and how she enjoyed the challenge, I don't believe it for a moment! hope she thinks her prawn breath and eggy farts are worth it ;)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
This challenge was perfect for Fopps because it's all about control control control. Nothing in her life is really fun or spontaneous. I pity her. Wasting her life being insta ready and half starved.

Reactions: 24
She’s a complete twit 😡. I noticed a lady had commented earlier on Fopps Facebook post saying that social media at the moment wasn’t doing her any favours and that seeing her pictures was making her feel like crap as she herself had put weight on and was struggling to lose it alongside looking after her two kids. Rather than replying and being honest about how much help she has with the boys which allows her the time to be able to go the gym and count every calorie Fopps just deletes the comment. She’s such an hole to her followers. The comment wasn’t being nasty or anything she was just saying how she felt.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
She’s a complete twit 😡. I noticed a lady had commented earlier on Fopps Facebook post saying that social media at the moment wasn’t doing her any favours and that seeing her pictures was making her feel like crap as she herself had put weight on and was struggling to lose it alongside looking after her two kids. Rather than replying and being honest about how much help she has with the boys which allows her the time to be able to go the gym and count every calorie Fopps just deletes the comment. She’s such an hole to her followers. The comment wasn’t being nasty or anything she was just saying how she felt.
Fopps doesn't care about her followers unless you are a sleb or have a decent following. If you are neither of them she doesn't give a flying fig. Narcissistic people struggle with acknowledging other people's feelings and would have interpreted that comment as a criticism.

Reactions: 20
I have got absolutely nothing to say about the before and after pictures that haven’t already been said by you lot. I was really struggling to lose my last half a stone so I went to Weight Watchers (because she has put me off Slimming World) I lost 7.5lb in my first two weeks and It only cost me £10. she’d have been better doing that silly cow. To be honest thought I did feel really hungry and quite irritable and miserable through those two weeks. I decided to count the calories of the points I was on and it was 1400ish a day. I felt so hungry on that so god knows how she’s done three months of eating So low. I’ve decided just to keep at the weight I am and go onto maintenance and be able to eat normally again, life is just too bloody short and Christmas is coming and I bloody love mince pies! 😂 I’d love to know what her weight actually is now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't know what she's going to do now.
If it's taken that extreme controlling behaviour over eating and that many work outs for her to lose 8lbs then she's not going to be able to sustain it.

She’s bloody horrible, someone should direct that woman here.

Reactions: 15
Today: “I don’t want to share what I weigh as I don’t think it’s responsible as I don’t want people to focus on the numbers”

Every other day: “I got an 8”, “I sized down to a 6”, “can you believe I fit in an 8”, “urgh I picked up an 18”, “I’ve never been this small”

There’s the irresponsible stuff, Nikki. There’s the triggering stuff.

#hypocrite

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Today: “I don’t want to share what I weigh as I don’t think it’s responsible as I don’t want people to focus on the numbers”

Every other day: “I got an 8”, “I sized down to a 6”, “can you believe I fit in an 8”, “urgh I picked up an 18”, “I’ve never been this small”

There’s the irresponsible stuff, Nikki. There’s the triggering stuff.

#hypocrite
💯 this, I was just coming on to say the exact same thing, you took the words right out of my mouth :unsure:

Also not a 💯 sure but have a feeling the before pics were her ridiculous named “star” week and she has openly said and shown in the past how bloated her tummy gets.

Last edited:
No way in hell has she lost 4 inches off her waist. She does look a lot less bloated! So, I would think the belly button measurement would’ve been the biggest lose. I’d love to see the full inch measurements, not just the ‘I lost 4inches’ also the usual ‘sad looking’ before photos closer up compared to the after photos better posture and better angle.
She will cling on to this "I lost 4 inches" for the next 20 years along with her 3 stone in 3 months brag....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone's suggesting she should be a lifecoach???? If I turned up to a lifecoaching session and that was standing there I'd beat Usain Bolt's speed record and gtfo 🤣

Also, thanks for declaring that shopstyle affiliate link that takes you to those weights you're recommending 😡 WHY is it so beneath her to openly write affiliate link or gifted?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s one reason and one reason only she’s not sharing what her start/ current weight is. It’s because she wasn’t at her SW target before when she said she was. Now she is. So she’s got precisely NOWHERE. She would be exposing herself as the absolute liar she is.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
There’s one reason and one reason only she’s not sharing what her start/ current weight is. It’s because she wasn’t at her SW target before when she said she was. Now she is. So she’s got precisely NOWHERE. She would be exposing herself as the absolute liar she is.
Nail. On. Head.
People will have taken a note the last time she mentioned her target weight.

She's happy sharing her 24 inch waist and that size 8 is too big for her now but not her actual weight.
Yes. Nikki, whatever.

There's no way she can lose 8lb and still be at target.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Isn’t ‘target’ plus/minus 3 pounds? So she’s definitely not at it whatever weight she is, unless she changes her target yet again. I understand she may be well below it but I think that still means she’s not a ‘target member’ so is she just going to quit SW altogether?

Personally I prefer the before pic. We’ve always said on here she had a lovely figure, she was just dishonest about it being more like a 12-14.

Her bottom half looks the same, her bum hasn’t lifted at all. It’s mostly her arms that have changed and I personally don’t like that look. But each to their own. I just don’t see how she can realistically keep this up.

Reactions: 15
I’d say she’s gone from nearer 10st to nearer 9st. I don’t know how she’s got a size 6 waist. At the same height as her & that sort of weight I’m a size 10 at the absolute smallest. I have a friend who’s a 6 & she’s under 8st & about 5ft8.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.