Fopperholic #53 Foppycoptering all around, don’t forget to size down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so correct me If I am wrong but hasn’t she always harped on about the boys or one of them having ezshma. So if they do why on Earth has she purchased the asda stuff that’s really strong smelling and I know from mine it’s not delicate enough.
The only times it been mentioned was when She was paid to say it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She has only bought the Asda products because some of her multiple mum “friends” have been doing ads for the Asda baby event so it’s her way of trying to be noticed by Asda PR again!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Yes it was cute Grayson saying I love you but it got boring very quickly. She should have just left it at him saying it the first time then cut it off. But no we then had to have him say it again and then tell daddy and lawson, then Lawson say it all as well. Her voice over the top of the videos is off putting too. She doesn't know when to shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes it was cute Grayson saying I love you but it got boring very quickly. She should have just left it at him saying it the first time then cut it off. But no we then had to have him say it again and then tell daddy and lawson, then Lawson say it all as well. Her voice over the top of the videos is off putting too. She doesn't know when to shut up.
Exactly this! It stops being a cute moment and turns into yet another performance.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Really interest aibu on mumsnet. It’s about hinch originally but refers to all ‘influencers’

seems a lot of people feel the same way

The people on mumsnet are the most vicious sods you could ever encounter 🤣🤣🤣 I haven't read it but if they are having a pop at tattle, I think that's a bit rich! They would say that they probably have the same sponsors as Hinch. If I see anything mumsnet approved I don't buy it.

Reactions: 8
I’ve been excited for page 48 😂

Fopperholic 54 - £600 to look like a twit, sorry Flops I’d rather be fat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Thread suggestion!

#Fopperholic 54 - Mad Mazza thinks she could style an otter, who cares, we still think that she’s a rotter!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Really interest aibu on mumsnet. It’s about hinch originally but refers to all ‘influencers’

seems a lot of people feel the same way

What a joke! Regarding "abuse" on Tattle? It should be illegal? What about influencers trying to encourage impressionable people to waste money on tit they don't need. Illegal to hide or not declare freebies. Might have a good read of this tonight for a laugh 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What a joke! Regarding "abuse" on Tattle? It should be illegal? What about influencers trying to encourage impressionable people to waste money on tit they don't need. Illegal to hide or not declare freebies. Might have a good read of this tonight for a laugh 😁
that’s what the majority of people are saying. Laws should actually be tighter on influencers and their blatant disregard for declaring anything correctly.A few people hadn’t heard of tattle so it sent them here. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is Megan Rose Lane... Fopps has been reposting her motivational quotes. This is also true for Fopps. Just because she posts motivational quotes does not mean she has it all together; it's the opposite!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’d love to know who actually messages to ask what duvets they boys have! I doubt anyone as you just bloody google that sort of thing

Reactions: 22
I’d love to know who actually messages to ask what duvets they boys have! I doubt anyone as you just bloody google that sort of thing
She may get one person ask but it's just an excuse for her to add a swipe up. It makes me mad that she adds swipe ups to things she hasn't even bought, I mean I get mad at all swipe ups/aff links but the ones she has no idea if they are good quality or if you need to size down in the item infuriates me.

Reactions: 16
She may get one person ask but it's just an excuse for her to add a swipe up. It makes me mad that she adds swipe ups to things she hasn't even bought, I mean I get mad at all swipe ups/aff links but the ones she has no idea if they are good quality or if you need to size down in the item infuriates me.
This makes me so angry too! There should be some rule that they can only affiliate link stuff they’ve actually bought. Infuriates me that all someone needs to do is swipe up, and then which ever beggar posted the swipe up gets a financial kickback for EVERYTHING that person then buys in that website until the cookies refresh.

Fairly certain that’s why she does so many swipe ups, means her sheep are always lining her pockets. It’s manipulative begging. How can she be proud of that?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.