Fopperholic #53 Foppycoptering all around, don’t forget to size down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she nipped to Zara on Sunday and then waited 2 days to do a video 🧐🤥
Because don't you know she has very little time to herself. How an earth would she find the time?? She's a stay at home mum who has the 2 boys.. Twins don't you know

• Haha
Reactions: 14
McDonald's for the boys the other day, and now actually being honest about finding parenting difficult... 🤔 she's not done either of those in 2 years she's had them.. I do believe she's gotten some paid-for, social media advice. Cynically, I don't believe shes suddenly become more honest!

Reactions: 22
McDonald's for the boys the other day, and now actually being honest about finding parenting difficult... 🤔 she's not done either of those in 2 years she's had them.. I do believe she's gotten some paid-for, social media advice. Cynically, I don't believe shes suddenly become more honest!
IMG_0878.jpg

She can't get that #gifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The only reason she’s found today difficult is because it’s the first time in forever she’s actually parented by herself.. straight out of there as soon as Chris was home!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Finally, some honesty...! I relate to this.
I actually can’t relate. All I think is good you need a bit of reality but also again chris home before rush hour and dinner time. It’s not real! She probably gave them to her mum yday or atleast Chris was on a half day and then tomorrow is nursery. sorry not relatable at all!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I actually can’t relate. All I think is good you need a bit of reality but also again chris home before rush hour and dinner time. It’s not real! She probably gave them to her mum yday or atleast Chris was on a half day and then tomorrow is nursery. sorry not relatable at all!!!
Agreed!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m not buying for one second that she went shoe shopping alone! And to the gym thing? She is desperate to get engagement and is trying to look relatable. Should have tried that 2 years ago.

I had a mum tell me today that she is struggling to bond with her 17month old twins. When I broke it down she spends 2 whole days a week with them 😔. Did wonder if it was Fiona in disguise!

Reactions: 20
I’m not buying for one second that she went shoe shopping alone! And to the gym thing? She is desperate to get engagement and is trying to look relatable. Should have tried that 2 years ago.

I had a mum tell me today that she is struggling to bond with her 17month old twins. When I broke it down she spends 2 whole days a week with them 😔. Did wonder if it was Fiona in disguise!
Both Gymboree and shoe shopping would’ve had lots of posts on stories etc if it happened.

Reactions: 16
It's purely because she had to spend a few hours in the house with the boys by herself. That's the only reason she can't cope.
Rain stopped play....quite literally! She hasn't parented alone for months and she can't hack it. I feel zero sympathy for her as she portrays her life as one big soft play fun world whereas for most parents it's not! I agree that someone has advised her to "appear normal" for the gram but I see through it - the boys(2- twins you know) have driven her crackers today...no way is she going to be able to cope with potty training anytime soon!!! Good luck with how she will cope with that puddle or poop on that grey carpet....😂🤭

Reactions: 19
So Chris has been out at work ALL day today and yet he's literally walked through the door and she's gone... leaving him to do dinner and whatever else so she can have some 'me' time and a break.... one day on her own.... one bleeping day..... she has absolutely not grasp on reality.... she really hasn't..... when ours were little hubby was out the house 7am - 8am latest... I had to get 2 (sadly not twins so therefore I'm inferior I understand that ).... babies - less than two years apart up, fed, dressed the elder one also sorted and drop him at school then the other two at nursery and be at my job.. my real job in a real office by 9.00am..... then I'd do a full days work and reverse that picking up little ones, then big one after school, then home, cook dinner, homework..... and on my days off I'd have two little ones to look after ALL day by myself.... and yet she's whinging about one afternoon... bleeping wet wipe..... she needs to get a grip she really does..... this lockdown is going to get worse before it gets better Nicola so suck it up and be a proper parent..... ridiculous !!

(bit ranty - I've had to go into my real office for the first time in 6 months....... I can do my job perfectly well from home but on a rota for being in the office once a month - it was actually OK though hardly anyone in.... but I can do my job just as well from home so waiting for the powers that be to give the nod !!).... and she's moaning she's washed and straightened her hair and it's raining... oh do duck off !!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Argh she does my head in! She's such a nobody, shopping is NOT a job!

I would probably be a size 8 and sizing down if I wasn't so knackered from work all the time and just wanting ALL the carbs, it's 7pm and I'm already in bed (Hilton DoubleTree like Fopps, I'm so posh :ROFLMAO:) she's just so unrelatable and her life is totally unrealistic! Going to Zara in Solihull has really pissed me off, she has no shame!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
The only reason she’s found today difficult is because it’s the first time in forever she’s actually parented by herself.. straight out of there as soon as Chris was home!
Exactly! She's a joke...She's just so controlling and the boys playing up is normal but she can't stand the fact she can't control everything they do!

Reactions: 10
get a bloody clue Nicola!!!! stop faking what a hard day you've had, if it was half as hard as you moan about you wouldn't be eye bleeping yourself n the car preening your hair......you'd be doing what people really do you know when its really hard, scoffing far too much (not quark, beetroot, philly light or mug cakes) pouring a big glass of alcohol, sobbing in the shower and telling yourself tomorrow will be easier before standing over your sleeping angels feeling like your heart will burst with love wondering how when they look like perfect little darlings they made you want to pull your own eyelashes out for some relief!
I have twins, had the genuine hard days when I had them all alone from hubby leaving at 4am to coming home at 5pm and it was hard work, she has no clue, her hard days mean one didn't know what yellow was and the other slept for six minutes short of her plan. She is relatable to no one, never will be, go jump in a jelly pot and stay there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh here sheeples look at this picture of me with a full face on and curly(ish) hair from the other day while I moan and tell you how awful it was parenting my own children... again I say it and in case you did't hear me clearly Nicola.... DO duck OFF YOU VAPID COW !!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.