Fopperholic #53 Foppycoptering all around, donโ€™t forget to size down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks smaller, she's lost weight but she's working out 7 days a week and eating around 1300 calories a day, it's inevitable that she will look different but WHO wants to live that life?!
Yesterday she counted the 7 calories for her red onion in her salad ๐Ÿ˜” give me my chub and size 12/14 jeans any day over that rigid, no fun, restrictive life any day.
she weighs a cup of tea ....dosent get much more disordered than that....Im currently trying to get out of the mindset of SW - it really messes with your head- Fopps has been doing this for 20 years and shes clearly messed up so what chance have the rest of us got? I want to be able to eat food enjoy it and not feel guilty and theres Fopps having a bad day and having to do twice as much in the gym.....makes no sence- not Cleaver at all ๐Ÿ™Š

now if only said Otter was wearing a Burberry shirt.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She looks awful in all those trousers! What happened to chilling out in leggings and joggers!
She is mutton!
Didn't she once say thank you to someone commenting saying she looked like mutton dressed as lamb?

What did I just watch ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
What's with all those weird moves!
She is so animated when looking at herself it's unreal ๐Ÿ™„
That is the making of a crazy ex girlfriend or scary crazy mum type of meme.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It's like they don't talk in real life to each other, poor Mazza only finds out about all the uhmazzzzzzzzing food Fopps is obsessed with via her Instagram ๐Ÿ˜‚
For godโ€™s sake who talks to a family member or anyone if it comes to that .Senseless the pair of them ๐Ÿคฃ

I always thought if artificial grass was fitted correctly you were not supposed to see a visible line?
Oops another Fopp fail one of many lol

Leave the otters alone please Fopps;)
Omg nearly wet myself , Fopps the otter

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So I have a break from this clown for a bit and I go on gramho and first thing Iโ€™m faced with is her dancing around her playroom in different pants. WTF have I just seen? I actually put my head in my hands! So whenโ€™s the end of the ยฃ600 rip off 12wk plan? Whenโ€™s the big reveal? She looks the same to me๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Caption it.....

Fopps when her boys are off loaded to someone else.....
She looks psychotic!

And here she is.... telling Fopps she can style an otter ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh Mazza Mazza Mazza๐Ÿ™ˆ get back in your box and stop talking otter shite you nutter!!! I canโ€™t cope with her messages ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Something somewhere has sunk in cos sheโ€™s only gone and got the boys properly fitted boots from Clarkโ€™s ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What the duck is #pr-invite?
So itโ€™s a freebie then Fopps? Tempted to report that one if I thought it would go anywhere ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 14
She thinks she's Olivia Newton John in those trousers ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ So warwick castle invited her along to that event? Yep won't be going there again, I live in Warwick and used to go quite regularly, but not if they are giving her freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The last time I complained about badly declared gifts they told me because she hadnโ€™t been paid she was under no obligation to declare. The crafty cow knows the absolute bare minimum she legally has to do to get away with it.

Reactions: 13
Mazza bingo anyone?

โ€˜wow Nicola what an amazing day you had at Warwick castle. It is lovely there I will put it on my list to go to. Yes the boys look gorgeous bless them. You look fabulous I love your trainers I will have to get a pair like them. Yes you are right about comfort over style and isnโ€™t it fab you got all your steps in chasing after the boys bless them. I bet Chris looks great tooโ€™

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Absolutely pathetic disclosure of a gift. She is a bleeping joke. Everyone will know it was gifted when they see the food anyway as no way would she pay for that. She probably sniffed it and pulled a stale egg out of her bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Mazza bingo anyone?

โ€˜wow Nicola what an amazing day you had at Warwick castle. It is lovely there I will put it on my list to go to. Yes the boys look gorgeous bless them. You look fabulous I love your trainers I will have to get a pair like them. Yes you are right about comfort over style and isnโ€™t it fab you got all your steps in chasing after the boys bless them. I bet Chris looks great tooโ€™
Nikki is definitely either telling mad mazza to write anything for engagement or Nikki is doing it herself. Sad

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.