Fopperholic #53 Foppycoptering all around, don’t forget to size down!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As always, the longest reply is for someone who has a different opinion to hers. She laps up any flattery but refuses anything that remotely challenges her. Imagine living like that! Ignoring all constructive critisism and listening just to how ahhhhmaaazen and gooorguss you look. What kind of horror is she turning into! Spoilt brat territory here.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
As always, the longest reply is for someone who has a different opinion to hers. She laps up any flattery but refuses anything that remotely challenges her. Imagine living like that! Ignoring all constructive critisism and listening just to how ahhhhmaaazen and gooorguss you look. What kind of horror is she turning into! Spoilt brat territory here.
And where has she sourced this info from? Because whenever I've searched hair styling tool the GHD one always comes up first, then a Revlon one, which is about £400 cheaper 😄 I've had to hunt out a Dyson one. She's a sniffy witch, she needs to just go to her happy place in front of her mirror and STFU

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yeah she's just showing it because so, so, so many people loved her dated 70's hairstyle.... and it's a chance to do a swipe up in the hope of earning a few pennies to probably pay for Twinset Twats 'Phase 2' ..... !! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: as a parent of 3 I would never, ever think of spending that much money just on myself (I don't mean just the fitness... I mean the thousands on trainers, clothes, treatments.) I get my hair done (and nails pre-lockdown) but I wouldn't dream of spending £600 on a fitness programme.... my kids needs will always come before mine.... even though they are all adults now ..... ! She is selfish to the core that one......:mad::mad:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
All that work over the past 12 weeks for Nikki to sit at home on her 40th eating boiled eggs and Turkey mince 😟

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I just don’t see how this is sustainable long term. If your the smallest you have ever been and you have been following Slimming world practically your entire adult life then your body is naturally not meant to be this size. Does she really plan on weighing her food for life? Sad existence

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Oh, she really is a triggering piece of bleeping tit. I feel for anyone suffering with disordered eating that follows her.

I don’t follow, never have, used to scope out her page for bants. Now I laugh from a distance via here at “content” such as the Babestation grenade, jumping jelly and fake magic plaster belly scar TrAnsFormAtiOn.

Nobody has 450 quid for a bleeping hairdryer you bleep. Shove it up your sweaty gym hole.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
So 2 mins of research has showed that her response is utter bullshit.

if it is one of the most searched for terms on social media then why

1 does insta have less than 100 posts with #dysonairwrapreview (if it was such a popular search term they would all be reviewing it)?

2 does the popular site for searching trends say that there isn't enough data to analyse the search term both in the UK and worldwide?

ANSWER... Because it's sooooooooo FOPPYBOLLOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 24
years? I thought it’s what Chris got her for her bday last year

Reactions: 16
It’s not just a reel showing how you use it though it’s 2 swipe ups and one of them she hasn’t even got, when will this influencer bubble burst ? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
years? I thought it’s what Chris got her for her bday last year
I saw that she’d mentioned that it was a birthday present. I don’t think I’ve ever received a single birthday present worth that much (nor would I want to) I’m not jealous, the hubby gets me 6/7 presents, always treats to to a night away at my favourite pub / inn and a meal at my favourite restaurant, we’ve created memories (most drunken 🤣🤣)
I feel really sorry for her as over the last month I think everything is for ‘The Gram’ or the desire for a better life. It’s like when you was a kid and you wanted what your friends had because it was going to change your life, when in fact it didn’t. She’s clearly missing something very important in her life and she tries to replace it with designer trainers, £600 ‘personal training’ to get the body of her dreams or badly designed extensions aren’t hitting the spot.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’d go mad if my husband spent £450 on a hairdryer. You can go away for the weekend for that. Or better still spend it on the house. Call me boring but I would rather have memories or a house I enjoy living in!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
A lot of people also report it doesn’t hold a curl very well and if you look at pics from her hair on Sunday I think that proves it, and probably why she doesn’t use it that often.

Reactions: 22
She said she had a few "blow outs" while following the transformation. I don't believe her. This was the woman still "on plan" on her honeymoon when she was at one of her lightest weights 🙄

She said she had a few "blow outs" while following the transformation. I don't believe her. This was the woman still "on plan" on her honeymoon when she was at one of her lightest weights 🙄
Don’t you just hate the phrase ‘on plan’. Not sure which I hate more tbh that or ‘star week’ 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don’t you just hate the phrase ‘on plan’. Not sure which I hate more tbh that or ‘star week’ 🤢
YES! I think that terminology is pretty damaging. It sets a rigid tone, trying to live life with an on/off switch isn't healthy, especially where food is involved. It instantly makes you make different choices if you see yourself as being off a plan. Then you feel crap and guilty. So many things wrong with it! Would love to know which sw cretin came up with star week 🤣🤣🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
all these really expensive swipe up she keeps doing arent relatable for anyone. is she that desperate? if someone asks why not send them the link. I get it with her amazon cheap stuff but for someone who doesn’t like to talk about money she really enjoys showing off how much she spends.

Reactions: 14
YES! I think that terminology is pretty damaging. It sets a rigid tone, trying to live life with an on/off switch isn't healthy, especially where food is involved. It instantly makes you make different choices if you see yourself as being off a plan. Then you feel crap and guilty. So many things wrong with it! Would love to know which sw cretin came up with star week 🤣🤣🙄
Don’t know where I’ve been! I’ve been doing SW for a few years, stopped while I was pregnant my twins and gained 4 stone. They are 2 1/2 now and still about a stone to get back to target. I’ve only learnt about star week from here!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.